What's new

Will India ever be a "real" super-power?

SA will eventually become a happy and prosperous land for its people when the Muslims become the dominant class. Till then illiteracy,social conflicts, slaughters and poverty, in what is now India, will not end. A ruling class, a nation of leaders and rulers are needed to emerge in power in SA.

What happened to Bangladesh then why it don't have 100% literacy, 0% poverty. :omghaha:

This is your so called United China, I couldn't find any united China since large part of China like Tibet, Xinjiang, North-Eastern China and South Eastern China is still not united to it. :wacko:

qindynastymap.gif

LOL, terrritory size does not defined a country. Are you educated in hisotry? Territory size changes throughout history, but the concept of one sovereign emperor does not change for 2000 years.
YOu're so shameless, you keep posting dubious map. Qin dynasty covers as far as vietnam.

China was united as a central state power in 220 BC and over time that original central Chinese state expanded into the China we have today. India had no central authority ruling over the Indian continent until the British conquered small kingdoms and united them under a central Indian authority. There was no such thing called 'India' the country before the British came. Whereas there was a state called 'China' under different names from 220 BC.

LOL, terrritory size does not defined a country. Are you educated in hisotry? Territory size changes throughout history, but the concept of one sovereign emperor does not change for 2000 years.
YOu're so shameless, you keep posting dubious map. Qin dynasty covers as far as vietnam.

Why aren't Tibetans, Miao, Manchu, Mongols etc. along with their native homelands the part of this so called United China when it was a united country since 220BC. :omghaha::omghaha:

China was united as a central state power in 220 BC and over time that original central Chinese state expanded into the China we have today. India had no central authority ruling over the Indian continent until the British conquered small kingdoms and united them under a central Indian authority. There was no such thing called 'India' the country before the British came. Whereas there was a state called 'China' under different names from 220 BC.

The areas outside Qin empire has that own civilization where non-Hans people once lived like Tibetans, Miao, Manchus, Mongols. Your theory sounds crap because so called China of 220BC has only a small portion of modern land area of China nor it has any of the 56 ethnic minorities of China in 220BC. :omghaha::omghaha:

Says who CCP?? Then India was united in Bharat varsha and united under many kings.. You go and count :P

LOL, bhrarat is a concept, bharat is mythology. It never existed in reality. You cannot have many kings and call yourself one country, can you?

Neither last Qings nor KMT had control over Tibet, it was only in 1950 that CCP brought Tibet under central government's rule.

Recognizing-considering is other thing but your central government had no control over Tibet before 1950.

Even large part of China was under Japan when KMT was in power.. Only after US defeated Japan, these guys got most of their land..

LOL, bhrarat is a concept, bharat is mythology. It never existed in reality. You cannot have many kings and call yourself one country, can you?

If Bharat is a concept then so is China.. PRC came to existence only on 1950 :P

These people built a great wall on their border and still think their country was vast enough :omghaha: China in 220 BC was like UP state :lol:

Why aren't Tibetans, Miao, Manchu, Mongols etc. along with their native homelands the part of this so called United China when it was a united country since 220BC

Because they were added later on :rofl: :omghaha:
much like how California, Hawaii.... later became part of the US.

The areas outside Qin empire has that own civilization where non-Hans people once lived like Tibetans, Miao, Manchus, Mongols. Your theory sounds crap because so called China of 220BC has only a small portion of modern land area of China nor it has any of the 56 ethnic minorities of China in 220BC. :omghaha::omghaha:

By which historian is the Concept of one country is defined by having one race ??? :omghaha: :omghaha:

Because they were added later on :rofl: :omghaha:
much like how California, Hawaii.... later became part of the US.
By which historian is the Concept of one country is defined by having one race ??? :omghaha: :omghaha:

Then how can you claim this as a united China without all non-Hans and rest of modern Chinese territory not the part of Qin Empire seeing the fact the modern Chinese territory were formed by non-Han Manchu people after 1750s. :hitwall:

qindynastymap.gif

Even large part of China was under Japan when KMT was in power.. Only after US defeated Japan, these guys got most of their land..

Are you educated in history? Japan never owned China, like British owned India. Japan invaded, we still hold 2/3 of our land, and the battle was on going.

These people built a great wall on their border and still think their country was vast enough :omghaha: China in 220 BC was like UP state :lol:

Bharat is not any academic history book, China is. PRC refers to communist party which came to power in 1949. Before the communist, it was KMT in power, they are political party, China was always there. The same cannot be said about India, you never had one overall emperor, most of your history you were different kingdoms. Even after British left, they created hundreds of princely states. WHy is it so hard for indian to accept the real history? I'm not trolling. Go read any history book of SOuth Asia.

Manchu people don't see Great Wall as their monument because Hans emperors built it against Manchus although Manchus were the one who united China territories comprising modern China after 1750s.

Yes, Tiny Qin Empire inside huge modern China looks one of the states of India like UP or AP or Rajasthan in the Indian map. :omghaha::omghaha:

Manchu people don't see Great Wall as their monument because Hans emperors built it against Manchus although Manchus were the one who united China territories comprising modern China after 1750s.

Retarded, great wall was built against HUns and Mongols, not manchu.

Then how can you claim this as a united China without all non-Hans and rest of modern Chinese territory not the part of Qin Empire seeing the fact the modern Chinese territory were formed by non-Han Manchu people after 1750s. :hitwall:

qindynastymap.gif

LOL how many times must i repeat myself, Are you broken??
Sovereignty of country is NOT defined by land size or race, especially you are talking about a huge empire. Were Roman empire made up of one ethnic group?

qindynastymap.gif

Sovereignty of country is NOT defined by land size or race, especially you are talking about a huge empire. Were Roman empire made up of one ethnic group?

qindynastymap.gif

qindynastymap.gif

Retarded, great wall was built against HUns and Mongols, not manchu.

Great wall was built against both Mongols and the Manchus, the same people who will unite your China.

Qin Dynasty looks like a province in Chinese map, you so called United China of 220BC never existed.

Great wall was built against both Mongols and the Manchus, the same people who will unite your China.
Do not confused us with Indian, you were united by British. British created your country.
Qin Dynasty looks like a province in Chinese map, you so called United China of 220BC never existed.
Sovereignty of country is NOT defined by land size or ethnic group

Back
Top Bottom