What's new

Will India ever be a "real" super-power?

I have seen how many times you forcefully try to insert the word 'Aryan' in your comments, while most of the Pakistanis deliberately try to prove Pakistanis as the Snowwhite race identical to middle East but your own fellow Middle Eastern Muslims call you dark people. :girl_wacko:

Ignorance is bliss...

Pakistani Muslims have nothing to do with the word Aryan.

alrat in Punjabi all the supa powwaaa good evening and goodbye you can continue counting your pawas in the thread.

@Vinod2070

stay blessed and try to bring down your BP its damaging in the long run :) its been years we know you and your rising BP ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
aeeoooooo why it always bother Indians only??

I don't see anything offensive with the profession of coolies. But seems you Indians are suffering from some inferiority complex.

ahhh your soft belly word Aryan.

Indians are trying hard to prove that Hindus were Aryan ;) we don't do that.

oh btw call me dark that doesn't offend me at all ;) but when someone calls you dark why you sound defensive ??

It is funny when converts start obsessing with our heritage.

The very word Aryan comes from our scriptures. Nothing to do with self loathing converts.

oh btw call me dark that doesn't offend me at all ;) but when someone calls you dark why you sound defensive ??

Did you learn that in some sarkari school of Pakistan. :girl_wacko:

alrat in Punjabi all the supa powwaaa good evening and goodbye you can continue counting your pawas in the thread.

@Vinod2070

stay blessed and try to bring down your BP its damaging in the long run :) its been years we know you and your rising BP ;)

Jana khatoon, I am doing fine.

Thanks for asking...

Last edited by a moderator:
Chamaar is a profession too.. Is it ok to call Pakistanis as chamaars? Will it bother Pakistanis only?

If its my profession why it will bother me at all?

:) try to respect your own profession and NO one will have chance to use the profession as slur and offend you.

if I am dying of hunger I wont mind taking up chamar profession. repairing shoes is not an insult.

It is funny when converts start obsessing with our heritage.

The very word Aryan comes from our scriptures. Nothing to do with self loathing converts.

bwahahahah Aryans used to eat COWS not drink gao mutar.

Anyway TC for time being. :)

Rigveda mentions the word Arya 34 times as "Noble" people, not a race. So, you are saying Hindus don't have claim on their own heritage. :girl_wacko:

bwahahahah Aryans used to eat COWS not drink gao mutar.

Anyway TC for time being. :)

But they didn't raise their backside in the air. ;)

Anyway, religious practices evolve with time. We are following the same Vedic civilization while you have nothing to do with it.

A convert talking about Vedic civilization with us is like we teaching you Islam.

Rigveda mentions the word Arya 34 times as "Noble" people, not a race. So, you are saying Hindus don't have claim on their own heritage. :girl_wacko:

She doesn't know what she is talking of.

Half knowledge is dangerous.

The Indian 2030 super power movie "super" will disagree with you. Is super power movie a new genre in Ballywood?

Well if you want to discuss movies, Stupid and Funny thread will be a good place. By the way why I have not heard about that movie?

:hitwall: :hitwall: Majority of the Americans i.e. greater than 80% own a General motor or a Volkswagen , a Ferrari or an Audi . Its no big deal for them .
LOL! Which America are you talking about ???

Back
Top Bottom