What's new

Will India and China fight a war again?

You will have to there is no choice.

Ok!

CCP zombie liar in his liar ritual :D

CCP zombie being a dirty liar again :lol:

Yes! Thank you!

But Indian deocrazy is yet to make it across Great Leaps and culutrally revolutionizing itself :frown:

Yup! CCP's new "Votes for Warnings" campaign :rofl:

Only 2 lies in the entire post.

You must have forgotten that BBC is from Britain, you former master that you still adore and worship. If you disagree with the BBC Figure that half of world's starvation death come from India, go argue with BBC. Call CD a liar just because you disagree with your master's figures shows that you cannot handle the truth. So you resort to attack the messenger to cover up your shame.

You must have forgotten that BBC is from Britain, you former master that you still adore and worship. If you disagree with the BBC Figure that half of world's starvation death come from India, go argue with BBC. Call CD a liar just because you disagree with your master's figures shows that you cannot handle the truth. So you resort to attack the messenger to cover up your shame.

Don't forget, the most powerful person in India today is a white European Catholic from Italy. :azn:

Why should I care about Chairman Mao? He screwed up the economy and led to nation-wide starvation in China. You can take the piss out of him as much as you like, why would I care. :lol:

But even at his worst in the Great Leap Forward of 1959, he cannot beat India today which still starves 5.6 million children to death every single year.

So even the monstrous Chairman Mao cannot beat modern India. 5.6 million every year is 56 million in just one decade alone.

That's great to hear :D you don't give a dam about Mao :D neither do I :D
But form where the hell Hardliner approach which you write in you first post has to do with poverty :D
I am not denying any poverty issue or starvation death. The numbers are inflated but whatever that makes you happy :D
Now come back to Hardliner approach :D if you can :D

Why should I care about Chairman Mao? He screwed up the economy and led to nation-wide starvation in China. You can take the piss out of him as much as you like, why would I care. :lol:

But even at his worst in the Great Leap Forward of 1959, he cannot beat India today which still starves 5.6 million children to death every single year.

So even the monstrous Chairman Mao cannot beat modern India. 5.6 million every year is 56 million in just one decade alone.

Do they report on the caste of the kids? The Brahmans on here don't ever care for the life of a single low caste child.

And according to the Unicef report, India starves more people to death than the rest of the world combined, every single year:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

****** liar exposed once again!

Using 2006 news report.

As per 2011 figures,

Child mortality for India is 1.65 million

UNICEF_2012_IGME_child_mortality_report.pdf

You guys can keep boasting about how amazing you are, but the facts speak for themselves.

I know you people have deviant perverted fantasy of picturing staving children attributed to psychological trauma from Deaths during the Great Leap. :fie:

Spare our children.

From same logic do you call Japan YOUR masters :D

Come on, as neighbor India and China should shake hand, resolve border dispute and coexist peacefully.
No need to shout each other over the fence.

you know all this and yet tolerate your great leaders (commie maggots) you should read naturam godhse or learn form sikhs who shot indira they are real sons you I doubt lamp post commie

You must have forgotten that BBC is from Britain,

Maybe you just remembered the vulgar fetish and stockholm syndrome you have for Britain ;)

you former master that you still adore and worship.

You are confusing us Indians with yourself, speak yourself :lol:

If you disagree with the BBC Figure that half of world's starvation death come from India, go argue with BBC.

I"ve already proved its a 2006 news report and provided 2012 figures for Child mortality India.

But your devaint urges to fantasize starvation deaths of Indian children is preventing from seeing the evidence i have provided.

Call CD a liar just because you disagree with your master's figures shows that you cannot handle the truth.

Ok! i am sorry i hurt your feelings by calling your fellow deviant partner liar, ;)

So you resort to attack the messenger to cover up your shame.

Nope! :disagree:

I'm just trying too shoo away a masochistic devaint pervert, who repeats lies to make a fool of himself and seeks ritualistic humiliation, Though its looks like he is getting some help from those faithful to their perversions :wave:

From same logic do you call Japan YOUR masters :D

It would be the case if Taiwan treats Japan like how you worship Britain. But Japsn was defeated, British let you go. So psychologically, you believe India never won its freedom as its a British gift. Therefore, you are gracious that they let you free like a slave is grateful of the master as the master free them out of generosity.

As if the Indians care about the Dalits and the Kashmiris or the Tribals. :no:

we are hard on separatist and those who dance on paksitani tunes
and probs of dalits if,its in the mind of people otherwise you dont know how much facilities non general class enjoys in india :wave:

even muslims gets huge discount on their hajj trips which even paksitan dont give :lol:

As if the Indians care about the Dalits and the Kashmiris or the Tribals. :no:

Yes we do. Any any idiot who do illegal or inhuman things with them is prosecuted publicly by the law. Can you say that about your nation ??? Last time I saw there was whole police department behind that Blind Advocate fellow :D remember

BTW did you give up that Hardliner topic ??? I was kinda waiting or should I leave ??? I have to earn too CCP is not going to pay me and if I starve to death you might have to add one more :P

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom