What's new

Will India and China fight a war again?

India would starve their own kids so they can have white servants by 2030.

Nope we don't use our citizens as cannon fodder.

I think you have us confused over those who sends their fisherman to get slaughtered by nation that was their former tormentor , just for the enjoyment of your former tormentor, aka stockholm syndrome or your only source of deviant pleasure. ;)

Yes we do. Any any idiot who do illegal or inhuman things with them is prosecuted publicly by the law. Can you say that about your nation ???

BTW did you give up that Hardliner topic ??? I was kinda waiting or should I leave ??? I have to earn too CCP is not going to pay me and if I starve to death you might have to add one more :P

It is easy. Appealing to Nationalism is an easy way to get votes.

Like George Bush warmongering after 2001.

Or the Indian Government promising to commit "surgical strikes" against Pakistan after the 2008 Mumbai attacks.

Of course, you don't actually have to do anything afterwards. Bush followed through, India did not.

You mean the Sikhs that you massacred in 1984?

you are an delusional chini :lol: ..

it was done by certain party of india and indian dont call sikh as terrorist like you call tibetans..

i talked with 2 chinese gals and they were calling dalai as terrorist :lol:

As if the Indians care about the Dalits and the Kashmiris or the Tribals. :no:

We do! We"ve had reservations for Dalits, Kashmiris and Tribals.

Also We"ve had a Dalit as our President and writer of our constitution , 2 Kashmirs as Prime Ministers and people of Tribal origin as State ministers. :wave:

Or the Indian Government promising to commit "surgical strikes" against Pakistan after the 2008 Mumbai attacks.

Of course, you don't actually have to do anything afterwards. Bush followed through, India did not.

We cant go for war just for terrorist attack and there is difference b/w india and U.S and

BTW,your xinjiang is unstable due to same terrorist getting training inside paksitan,y not go for war with paksitan? :azn:

Come on, as neighbor India and China should shake hand, resolve border dispute and coexist peacefully.
No need to shout each other over the fence.

Vietnam fight for its independence. India never hae to. So they are grateful to Britain for letting them free and still worship British. That is why the queen of India is an European.

Chini zombie epic logic fail. :laugh:

If those people were massacred, how can they be the same people to have killed Indira Gandhi? :lol:

Their brothers that were not at the temple.

CCP zombie liar , lieing for the third time :woot:

Show an official statment where India promising to commit "surgical strikes" against Pakistan?

Besides, if you think India should have performed "surgical strikes" against Pakistan, then you are accusing Pakistani Govt to have involved in the Mumbai attacks. Wonder why you are accusing Pakistani Govt being responsible for Mumbai attacks :fie:

you are an delusional chini :lol: ..

it was done by certain party of india and indian dont call sikh as terrorist like you call tibetans..

i talked with 2 chinese gals and they were calling dalai as terrorist :lol:

Congress was the ruling party of India at that time, so they were the Indian Government.

Do you say "The Republican Party invaded Iraq"? :lol:

No, if the party is elected to Government, then they ARE the Government for as long as their term.

It's whole new another issue. And I will say you don't know what happen after 2008.

But you are Mixing things. Keep on one track.
Suppose China become Democratic ( impossible without balkanisation and blood shade. Not favouring it ) and your leader call for Hardliner nationalism against every neighbour. People will respond to the call first time say against Japan. Now you do same thing again for vets. People will label you War Moron :D and send you home
War isn't something that takes toll. You loose people. And they don't like it. Cuz they aren't machines and in democracy thru have voice and rights

Vietnam fight for its independence. India never hae to.

History fail!

So they are grateful to Britain for letting them free and still worship British

Someone faithful confusing his devaint affinity for British with Indian concerns for British :fie:

That is why the queen of India is an European.

India has no monarchy, is this being a pathological liar or fantasies attributed to your stockholm syndrome for British :confused:

Their brothers that were not at the temple.
More CCP zombie logic

You mean the Sikhs that you massacred in 1984?

sikhs took their revenge killed Indira, and few Indian generals also they are called men,

you know what commie maggots have done what have you done kill Chinese *****

Nope we don't use our citizens as cannon fodder.

I think you have us confused over those who sends their fisherman to get slaughtered by nation that was their former tormentor , just for the enjoyment of your former tormentor, aka stockholm syndrome or your only source of deviant pleasure. ;)

TAiwan was fighting for their territorial integrity. Not every country get their independence without fighting for it like India.

It's whole new another issue. And I will say you don't know what happen after 2008.

But you are Mixing things. Keep on one track.
Suppose China become Democratic ( impossible without balkanisation and blood shade. Not favouring it ) and your leader call for Hardliner nationalism against every neighbour. People will respond to the call first time say against Japan. Now you do same thing again for vets. People will label you War Moron :D and send you home
War isn't something that takes toll. You loose people. And they don't like it. Cuz they aren't machines and in democracy thru have voice and rights

Who says Hardliner = War? Hardliner means uncompromising.

The CPC can keep a lid on Chinese Nationalism by clamping down hard with authoritarian measures.

That won't happen if we become a democracy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom