What's new

"Will cut tongue of anyone who wants to change Blasphemy Laws" - JI

Condemnation is already there. Blind can't see!

Eh i can understand the reason of rest of the names but why Hassan Nisar? guy is blunt yes but he cares for his country that's why he's so blunt and people mistakes him as a traitor. (i used too think like this to at 1 time i mean him as a traitor)

OT We aren't gonna see any outrage on this at all! if someone has said the same thing against the protectors of blasphemy law people would've been abusing him and his forefathers instead of condemning this badmashi people are asking for proofs sad very sad. @Hell hound @Azlan Haider than people say liberals and seculars are the one who create fitnah want to destroy Pakistan and are danger to Islam hypocrisy at it's best.

he is traitor he has fork tongue like a snake.

whats your problem that guy mate.he is a great liberal guy yeah he can be a little bit blunt some times but still he always take the side of the truth and is always politically neutral.

what is my problem people like you who think this guy is legitimate he is nothing but a snake in disguise. he has no morals, he be pist half of the time. how the fcuk this guy became a spokesman on a show.

Guys, this news needs research for authentication.

It is only in English print media. Whereas Jang newspaper (in Urdu) has no such news and News (English newspaper of the same Jang/Geo group) has published. Very clever that.

Also keep in mind that PMLN and JI are at each other these days so this could well be a fabricated news. And we know what Jang/Geo etc are doing as well.

Kindly contact people in JI and ask for verification. We shouldn't blindly believe in any news and get all worked up cursing people.

Guys, this news needs research for authentication.

It is only in English print media. Whereas Jang newspaper (in Urdu) has no such news and News (English newspaper of the same Jang/Geo group) has published. Very clever that.

Also keep in mind that PMLN and JI are at each other these days so this could well be a fabricated news. And we know what Jang/Geo etc are doing as well.

Kindly contact people in JI and ask for verification. We shouldn't blindly believe in any news and get all worked up cursing people.
ET is a reliable source, everyone knows that much.

ET is a reliable source, everyone knows that much.

Please find me an Urdu news source - Urdu newspapers are what majority in Pakistan read. This hasn't made any channels either.

Please find me an Urdu news source - Urdu newspapers are what majority in Pakistan read. This hasn't made any channels either.
I really don't know any Urdu news sites out there. I don't even know if there ARE Urdu news sites out there!

I really don't know any Urdu news sites out there. I don't even know if there ARE Urdu news sites out there!

It doesn't fit in with their concept. First they ask for source, ET and The Nation are verified news outlets and now its not showing up on 'Urdu channels' so its at question. Some people you can't please and just leave them to it.

What world do you live in .. online Urdu newspapers have been around for years!

Well, believe in English print media. Maybe you guys do not realise the manipulation and fabrication of news. Look at what Indian newspapers do. And you think Pakistani media houses are paak saaf and do not lie.

You won't find this news, I doubt, in any mainstream Urdu newspaper like Jang and Nawa-i-waqt.

This is no small news, where KPK chief of JI is talking of cutting tongue and pulling eyes out.

Back
Top Bottom