What's new

Will Bangladesh ever be a strong team ?

Actually It is Because Your Nation Don't have any Cricketing Icons Like other Teams have Thats the main problem

We have icon like Shakib , Mashrafee. Tamim is overrated player but we are dependent on 1 or 2 players. If they fail we lose the match. Other players are not even worthy of playing guli danda on roadside.

Antaryami. :D

Lesser than loosing to Hongkong cricket team.

Its an utter shame to lose to HongKong. No explanation can justify the failure. How can I defend a team which loses to a C team? Not even B team. I was the first one who said Bangladesh team will lose out against Pakistan despite 306 runs because we have not won a single match against Pakistan in last 15 years and guess I was hell bound right in that. BD lost to PK that night. We can not maintain consistency in our matches. One day 250 next day 108.

I don't know what haunts BD team! They have got good grounds, domestic tournaments are organised regularly, board has money and it leaves no stone unturned to provide whatever necessarily for a team. Above all BDians have been playing international cricket for more than 15 years now, this time period is more than sufficient for a team to develop fully.

Its an utter shame to lose to HongKong. No explanation can justify the failure. How can I defend a team which loses to a C team? Not even B team. I was the first one who said Bangladesh team will lose out against Pakistan despite 306 runs because we have not won a single match against Pakistan in last 15 years and guess I was hell bound right in that. BD lost to PK that night. We can not maintain consistency in our matches. One day 250 next day 108.
itna confidence to khud humy nhi tha bhai :D

They can be a strong team, but for that to happen they will have to join Pakistan again

Capture133.PNG

Back
Top Bottom