What's new

Will Bangladesh ever be a strong team ?

i agree you orgnise tournament but ever you won a single tournaments ? UAE orgnise cricket since 40 years too . as i remember since 1947 we are organizing cup including world cup too

this was the final of worldcup at lahore
arjuna-with-world-cup.jpg

now lets talk abut BANGLADESHI CRICKET TEAM ?
last when a team visited pakistan ? LOL

BD cricket is just crying and more crying :hitwall: give their cap to hongkong

yes some of them are really greedy i agree its human nature we all love to earn :-) but they called you waiters even OP wrote clear what BDianss feel abut their utter fail team

Yes, we are NOT a good team on par with other International teams. Nasty politics has ruined prospects of our sport. Look at Afghanistan team. They don't get millions , they don't even get 10% of the facilities our players get yet they are already giving hard time to our team. AGF team is far far better team than our team.

We have under 19 tournament, we have district based tournament but still we are a kid at international level. When I look at Sri Lanka and Afghanistan I am jealous of them.

You know Bangladesh is a cricket crazy nation. If cricket is religion to Indians cricket is next to religion for Bangladeshis. Each of the BD cricketers earn more than many strong players from subcontinents. They earn in million every year. Without executive class players like Tamim and Shabib won't ride in plane. For a simple injury they want treatment from Singapore Mount Elizabeth. Their ego is so much as if they are the best players in whole world. Very arrogant players. Shakib is one player who is extremely nasty in behavior. He showed his dick and balls to commentators just few days back and got penalized for 3 matches and also had to pay 3 lakh BDT as penalty.

Our team is not international standard at all. BCCI, Indian cricket board lobbied in ICC to give test status to Bangladesh team. Without India's active support Bangladesh would not have got the test status. I am very disappointed with our team.

Holy crap. 108 runs against a team like Hong Kong? This is epic. :hitwall:
Actually It is Because Your Nation Don't have any Cricketing Icons Like other Teams have Thats the main problem

Back
Top Bottom