What's new

Will Bangladesh ever be a strong team ?

I think for any country to flourish in a sport, that specific sport must be seeped into its youth from very early childhood like passion.

Money comes next. But you can't just throw money at people and expect them to play like pros if there is no passion for it.

Look at soccer for instance in South Asia. It's a very affordable and easy (in terms of getting a grasp on it) sport to learn. But people have no passion for it. You can announce millions of dollars worth of deals and sponsorship, only thing you'll get is a mass population trying out the sport but not really enjoying it.

In Pakistan, Lyairi is one of the soccer/football passionate neighborhood. People there love to play soccer. Given right amount of attention and finance, in a few number of years Pak could qualify for the football world cup.

Sorry for the off topic relevance but yeah, you want Bangladesh to be a strong cricket team, you gotta get seep it into your youth at a very early age.
Pakistan is ranked below Nepal in Football, 170th in the world. Very unlikely to qualify just due to one locality.

Pakistan is ranked below Nepal in Football, 170th in the world. Very unlikely to qualify just due to one locality.

It is highly likely if whole team is from Liyari & Makran...those guys are soccer freaks. Anyways that is not off topic so i will end here.

I think cricket is becoming boring from sometime now...too much politics could be the reason...even for Pakistan i would like to see an emerging soccer team.

hamare BD bhaiyon ki cricket team ko strong karne ke liyae

Attachments

• shilajit.jpg
    shilajit.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 37
your country is even worse, attack on cricket players

What an unfortunate attack on a cricket team has to do with performance of BD cricket tea. While I agree that some Pakistani and Indian members should stop trolling, but still your post has no sense. Let me give you a few achievements of Pak team after foreign teams stopped visiting Pakistan.

1 Pak won T20 WC 2009
2 Won Asia Cup
3 Became the first Asian team to beat South Africa in a series in South Africa
4 White washed number one test team in a test series
5 Qualified for the final of U19 WC

Now these are just some major achievements of last 5 years. I doubt BD would be able to do anything like this in next 100 years. On the other hand some members need to stop trolling. I agree.

What an unfortunate attack on a cricket team has to do with performance of BD cricket tea. While I agree that some Pakistani and Indian members should stop trolling, but still your post has no sense. Let me give you a few achievements of Pak team after foreign teams stopped visiting Pakistan.

1 Pak won T20 WC 2009
2 Won Asia Cup
3 Became the first Asian team to beat South Africa in a series in South Africa
4 White washed number one test team in a test series
5 Qualified for the final of U19 WC

Now these are just some major achievements of last 5 years. I doubt BD would be able to do anything like this in next 100 years. On the other hand some members need to stop trolling. I agree.
no-rage-face.png

I do not think BD will be a strong team ever, even in India only one Bangali got chance in Indian team, yes Ganguly,

so Bangali race will not be a strong team I think,

But if BD can can play its best and the opposite team cannot play its best somehow in a match, then BD can beat any team.

bangladeshi batsman are good enough but they throw their wickets like idiots i don`t know why !! even experienced players do that..Their fast bowling is another issue but I still think they can be competitive if they bat more sensibly and bowl with discipline

I have supported BD for long...against all other team except india....
Lol...but its of no use....
Asking BD to be strong is just like asking planets in the solar system to have their own light.....:D:

Back
Top Bottom