What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is difficult to do that when Arabs gave them their religion and much of their culture.

Actually plenty of other countries share the same religion with the arabs but aren't that much of a kiss up to them the whole pakistan-Arab love came after the Zia.

It is difficult to do that when Arabs gave them their religion and much of their culture.

Our culture is the same as it always was, the similarities people find in Pakistani & Arab culture is because of the Islamic laws. Travel to an Arab country & then to Pakistan, you will see the difference for yourself.

No one gives you your religion, people choose to follow whatever religion they believe to be true. In that case, did the Israelites give the west religion seeing as Prophet Jesus (PBUH) was an Israelite? ;)

Already there have been more than 1000 nuke tests. Still everything is pretty okay.

Please use this map to assess the destructive power of x yield nukes. Nukes are highly overrated weapons.

NUKEMAP by Alex Wellerstein

Nukes used both on India and Pakistan would kill massive amounts of the population and radiation would kill even more in other words less people to feed.

Arabs are currently your masters now for you to be truely independent of them is to stop listening to their demands otherwise you will be just dark skinned slaves to them. :confused:

Arabs aren't our masters they are the masters of Terrorist in Pakistan who follow their religion and commands.

Pakistan has been a strict Arab Ally.

It supported Arab states in wars with Israel in 1967 and 1973 and sending troops during the Gulf War in 1990 and even refused to sell military spare parts to Iran during the Iraq-Iran war.

Arab Military forces were still pretty nascent during 1965 and 1971 so they didn't offer Pakistan much military aid during those wars with India as it was Pakistan who was offering military aid to the Arab states.

These days, Arab forces have state of the art equipment, large ground troops, and powerful naval and aviation assets such as Saudi Arabia.

If any future conflict breaks out between India and Pakistan, will Arab states remain neutral so as not to jeopardize relations with the growing economic power of India, or just give token support so as to please both sides or start a massive arms transfer to Pakistan to assist Pakistan in the conflict with India?

Pakistan needs to stand on its own two feet and not count on anyone's help.

Also, Pakistan has no need to have hostilities with India anymore because India is not focused on hostilities with Pakistan. Their focus is on rivalry with China.

Pakistan should concentrate on having better trade relations with India.

Arabs are currently your masters now for you to be truely independent of them is to stop listening to their demands otherwise you will be just dark skinned slaves to them. :confused:

:woot: I am neither a slave nor am I dark skinned. So watch your mouth. It's just our stupid government that listens to the demands of every other country they get bullied by.

An interesting article relevant to the topic. Outlines how several Arab countries helped Pakistan. But really i do not see another India Pakistan war happening any time soon. A limited conflict like Kargil may take place but a full out war? not much of a chance.

Bangor Daily News - Google News Archive Search

Arabs aren't our masters they are the masters of Terrorist in Pakistan who follow their religion and commands.

Zia once said everything pakistan has belongs to the gulf arabs, zia spirit still lives on in pakistan if they are a minority you should get rid of them

:woot: I am neither a slave nor am I dark skinned. So watch your mouth. It's just our stupid government that listens to the demands of every other country they get bullied by.

the zia-gulf arab relationship is still very much here today gulf arabs in general are racist toward dark skin people and other arabs. in their eyes your just a worker to them.

Ziaul Haq's radicalization legacy still clinging to Pakistan.

It's Zia's Pakistan now not Jinnahs.

And people criticize me when I say that Anti-Saudi people are Takfiri as hell. "Their religion" what do you get out of this sentence??

Saudi Arabia WILL help Pakistan in any of its wars. Saudi Arabia and Pakistan share strategic relations hell I even read a manga about countries which shows Pakistan and Saudi Arabia as two sisters even.

Many people here are simply unaware of the geopolitical realities in the ground and merely speaking either from propaganda perspective or merely from what their Mullahs tell them on Fridays \.

Already there have been more than 1000 nuke tests. Still everything is pretty okay.

These tests are taken in those areas in which there is no population.

Please use this map to assess the destructive power of x yield nukes. Nukes are highly overrated weapons.

NUKEMAP by Alex Wellerstein

True some people overestimate its destruction power but if it is dropped in any big city its destruction will be more than we think.

Ḥashshāshīn;2903116 said:
Arabs only use Pakistan, they take Pakistan's help in their wars but won't help Pakistan in its wars. I think Pakistan should stay neutral with the Arabs and also try to build better relations with Iran.

Think big, since your nick says you're on the weed already.

Tell your friends to build better relations with India.

Besides it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out. Saudi Arabia is still helping Pakistan military most recent is this:
237294821.jpg

Then--------------->
Saab-2000-Pakistan-Air-Force-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom