What's new

Will Afghanistan Turn the Tables on Pakistan?

get lost ,,,mofo kabuli kunni.
Stop calling me names, Ali khan mari. You have no shame and guilt over stereotyping pashtuns in racist way and you call yourself a good muslim and pakistani?.If you have any ounce of respect for pakistani pashtuns, change your avatar.

Stop calling me names, Ali khan mari. You have no shame and guilt over stereotyping pashtuns in racist way and you call yourself a good muslim and pakistani?.If you have any ounce of respect for pakistani pashtuns, change your avatar.

you are an insect.. not my countrymen... n im not racist its your shitty brain playin tricks again..

As for my avatar... its funny n cute... the chubby kid is cute n all... n i wont change it... go kill yourself,,

not a wish.. maybe you were hibernating n just woke up or somethin.. :lol:

LOL

Your talibani proxies got their *** handed back to them by the Americans like 10 years ago and guess what--this is the best part-- with your help. Did you forget how your general give in to just one warning from Washington--what was it? Oh yeah "with us or against us". Didn't you get the memo that Afghanistan went through a largely peaceful election to elect their new govt recently? Let me tell you what role you played in that, a big fat zero! So your online bravado is only good for the PDF crowd. You won't even be able to say an Afghan to his face that you own his country you internet warrior. :rofl:

you are an insect.. not my countrymen... n im not racist its your shitty brain playin tricks again..

As for my avatar... its funny n cute... the chubby kid is cute n all... n i wont change it... go kill yourself,,
Every time you open your mouth , dumbs words come out of it. Whats the point in making fun of a fat kid, grow up.

LOL

Your talibani proxies got their *** handed back to them by the Americans like 10 years ago and guess what--this is the best part-- with your help. Did you forget how your general give in to just one warning from Washington--what was it? Oh yeah "with us or against us". Didn't you get the memo that Afghanistan went through a largely peaceful election to elect their new govt recently? Let me tell you what role you played in that, a big fat zero! So your online bravado is only good for the PDF crowd. You won't even be able to say an Afghan to his face that you own his country you internet warrior. :rofl:

No im not a submissive little indian... n the afghan we have in our province are either refugees or kuchi nomads... none liked.. yet id place em a step above your kind..

Now calm down kid.... take a breatheeeeeeee n let the reality sink in.... we "own" the country... its our "backyard"...

Last edited:
This is what Ganga Din Rajas used to say while bullying Sindhu din Rajas.

Then Afghan hoards would descend and defeat Sindhu Din Raja with the help of Ganga Din

Then the same Afghan hoards would rape Ganga Din too.

That's the story of 2000 years of Indian subcontinent.

Sad story but true nonetheless.

p.s.

Ganga din raja: Governments in the Central Indian subcontinent
Sindhu din raja: Government along Sindh river valley

wrong the most fruitful civilization contribution from Indus region(both Sides of river) historically have been when plains of Indus and mountains of HinduKush(at least till Eastern Afghanistan) were united under power centers within the region(not outside).

Last edited:
No im not a submissive little indian... n the afghan we have in our province are either refugees or kuchi nomads... none liked.. yet id place em a step above your kind..

calm down kid.... take a breatheeeeeeee n let the reality sink in.... we "own" the country... its our "backyard"...
But you balochs dont own kochis. They seasonally migrate between Pakistan (including balochistan) and Afghanistan, since thousands of years in this region. You are burger so you might not be aware but kochis do keep weapons and natives dont mess with them. Some natives did mess with them in hazarajat and it resulted into a war. So balochi sajji, dont you ever think that Afghans are halwa in Quetta city, remember quetta is not a baloch city, neither demographically nor historically. Quetta has always been influenced by kandahar, will always be.

Back
Top Bottom