What's new

Will accept Modi if he apologises: UP Muslims

Bilal am not talking about just this thread, Pakistan's interest in Gujarat and all thing Indian Muslims goes beyond this forum. I ll give you an example,

http://therearenosunglasses.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/screenshot0021.jpg

This photo right, its not from Gujarat Riots, it was once used as a photo from Battle of Jenin to do propaganda against Israel. Now this photo has somehow become a photo from Gujarat Riot to do propaganda against India. If you do a "google search by image", you ll see that the 99% of the websites/blogs this fake propaganda picture has been published happens to be Pakistani. Strange right?

It just makes me wonder. Whats the purpose of doing such propaganda, inciting Indian Muslims spreading more communal hatred? Ok fine India-Pakistan sworn enemies, so Pakistan would want to destabilize India and what not, thats fine, but at the cost of what?

What irks me is that Pakistan uses Indian Muslims as pawns in its plans against India and then pretends that it cares about them. What does inciting Indian Muslims achieve? Upheaval and rioting in India fine, but at the end of the day innocent Muslims along with innocent Hindus get killed. So much for caring about them?

I know on personal level, thats not how every Pakistani thinks or believes in, and many probably genuinely do care about Indian Muslims and Muslims around the world. But the overall motive of Pakistan as a country towards Indian Muslims appears less than sincere to me.

Inciting Indian Muslims is not going to achieve anything other than more bloodshed. Unless of course one is Zaid Hamid's disciple who still thinks that India can be bifurcated along religious lines once again.

Why do Pakistani people not care about the the Xinjiang Muslim rebels against China, or the Chechen ones against Russia? The 'average' Pakistani might say that the Xinjiang rebels don't deserve our sympathy because they are extremists, as are the Chechen ones (causing trouble for Pakistan in the FATA areas additionally). 'Others' might say that we don't care about Xinjiang/Chechen Muslims, but we care about Kashmiri & Gujarati Muslims (Indian Muslims in general) because India is 'our rival' (& we do not consider Kashmir to be part of India), & the others aren't. Both arguments address a certain audience. Take your pick. Sometimes it's a mixture of both these things. I'm sorry if I offend anyone here with this post, but I'm just being excessively blunt here.

pakistan need to blame some train fires on hindus to find out.

basically modi shares culpability for the murders of the muslims.

The thing is, even in attacks against Muslims; such as Mecca Masjid (Hyderabad), Malegaon blast, Samjhota Express bombing; it was the Muslims that got arrested (when Hindutva terrorists were responsible). I know for a fact that there are many Indians that think it is not possible to have a Hindu terrorist; that a terrorist cannot be Hindu, & vice versa. This is what leads to communalism.

Roy bhaiyya, that only happened after Swami Aseemanand's confession. Before that, no one thought a Hindu could be a terrorist:

Aseemanand's confession: Focus shifts to jailed Muslim youths : North: News India Today

18-year-old Abdul Kaleem was arrested by the Hyderabad Police in 2007 in connection with the Mecca Masjid bomb blast. Kaleem and his family have been pleading his innocence, but no one would listen. His family is heaving a sigh of relief after Aseemanand's confession.

come on, they're still human, arent they? if muslims massacred thousands of hindus over a fire that was found to be accidental at first, and then later found to be by some locals hindus likely picked up and tortured off the street, i'd say it was very unfair.

Back to mumbo-jumbo, are we? :lol:

What happened to Gujrat is unfortunate and there is a criminal case going on against the alleged perpetrators. It was one of the reasons why majority of Indians shun BJP led govt and voted overwhelming for Congress. Self-righteous pakistanis meanwhile can yell all they wish, afterall they need to prove the worth of their existence/migration.

What happened to Gujrat is unfortunate and there is a criminal case going on against the alleged perpetrators. It was one of the reasons why majority of Indians shun BJP led govt and voted overwhelming for Congress. Self-righteous pakistanis meanwhile can yell all they wish, afterall they need to prove the worth of their existence/migration.

First of all, this thread is not about Pakistan. Second, the majority of Pakistanis are native to their land, & only a very few Pakistanis came through migration. Why are you on a Pakistani forum in the first place if not to prove your 'little (Gambhir like) Indian insecurities'?

I am against modi but one thing i like about him is that only his name gets pakistani a$$ on fire

First of all, this thread is not about Pakistan. Second, the majority of Pakistanis are native to their land, & only a very few Pakistanis came through migration. Why are you on a Pakistani forum in the first place if not to prove your 'little (Gambhir like) Indian insecurities'?

Did I touch a raw nerve there? :lol:

What does little insecurity translate to in pakistani-speak.

Did I touch a raw nerve there? :lol:

No, you just touched on false information (about the migration/existence thing).

What does little insecurity translate to in pakistani-speak.

Better ask your little hero Gambhir, after all, you little people are good with the little talk :lol:

No, you just touched on false information (about the migration/existence thing).

It's not false information but lack of comprehension, those who didn't migrate simply raising the bogeyman of gujrat to prove the worth of partition.

It's not false information but lack of comprehension, those who didn't migrate simply raising the bogeyman of gujrat to prove the worth of partition.

I don't think anyone wants to prove the worth of the partition, it's an undeniable, unchangeable fact. No one wants Indian Muslims either, keep them with you, we don't want to do anything with them. Kashmir is not part of India though, so that's a different matter.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Gambhir's statement has deep affect on bilal.sach hamesa karwa hota hai.

It's "effect" in this context, not "affect".

No, I don't get affected by shorty's statements, especially when he is getting groped by his fellow Indian cricketers, getting his 'rear end' caressed up & down, if you know what I mean.

What happened in gujrat was a black spot on indian democracy and victims must get justice.but i dont understand why pakistanis get so worked up.

Do urdu speakers get to pull off this fixation with martial ness, I thought only northern pakistanis do that. Also didn't we have a thread where our big boy posted his picture. ;)

Do urdu speakers get to pull off this fixation with martial ness, I thought only northern pakistanis do that. Also didn't we have a thread where our big boy posted his picture. ;)

I'm glad you want to keep talking about me, in a thread that has got nothing to do with me or Pakistan. Keep it up :tup:

(I'm an ithna asheri Shia btw, my roots go all the way to Iraq)

And no, you never posted the picture of your midget hero Gambhir.

Back
Top Bottom