What's new

Will accept Modi if he apologises: UP Muslims

Yeah yeah aliens from Andromeda Galaxy somehow landed in Godhra and burnt the train and killed 60 pilgrims and the blame was put on "innocent" Muslims,because Muslims cant kill anyone...beat it mate.

Not my problem when you are oblivious to reality.

i was commenting on the article. It says when such incidents occur, the indian police locate local muslims, torture them to make them confess. possible that it happened with godhra? i would say likely as the first probe said it was an accidental fire that occurred.

MMS himself acknowledged it. But then again, he's probably an ISI agent anyway, so...

Actually I do have that doubt - not because of this..but his bending over to Pakistan and doing everythin to help them even at the cost of Indians...:cheesy:

What a logical rebuttal reeking of facts and ground realities. :lol:

There is no need to 'rebut' strawman arguments.

- Modi was the man in charge and he has repeatedly demonstrated his anti-Muslim bias time and again, in 2007 and 2011.

- Whether Muslims 'started it' or not is irrelevant. Even if they did, the proper response was to prosecute the culprits, not unleash mobs of fanatics aided by state law enforcement.

- Whether Modi is a good administrator or not is irrelevant. That is not the issue here.

- Whatever happens in Pakistan is irrelevant. The topic here is Modi.

what would your point be?

it this is how you get muslims to admit to the train burnings, then it falls under my first point. you torture some local muslims, get them to admit guilt, and then thousands of indians massacre thousands of muslims.

at least you could admit that is unfair?

I'd rather take Indian court ruling and finding by Supreme court appointed commission which talked with thousands of people rather than mumbo-jumbo of some random Pakistani.

I'd rather take Indian court ruling and finding by Supreme court appointed commission which talked with thousands of people rather than mumbo-jumbo of some random Pakistani.

at least admit it was unfair to kill thousands of muslims regardless of how the fire started?

i was commenting on the article. It says when such incidents occur, the indian police locate local muslims, torture them to make them confess. possible that it happened with godhra? i would say likely as the first probe said it was an accidental fire that occurred.

As I said you are oblivious to reality, by your wish.

There is nothing much anyone could do about it.

- Modi was the man in charge and he has repeatedly demonstrated his anti-Muslim bias time and again, in 2007 and 2011.

Just because he was in charge doesnt mean he was involved.

Zardari was the president when Qadri killed..Does that mean Zardari was involved.?

As for 2007,2011..there is no proof.

- Whether Muslims 'started it' or not is irrelevant. Even if they did, the proper response was to prosecute the culprits, not unleash mobs of fanatics aided by state law enforcement.

It is entirely relevant and actually it is the only relevant issue.

60 Hindus were killed gruesomely by some fanatic Mullahs in a Hindu majority state that still had scars from the Islamic invasions and the retaliation was bound to be there spontaneously

It doesnt take an einstein to figure that out.

- Whether Modi is a good administrator or not is irrelevant. That is not the issue here.

It is relevant.

- Whatever happens in Pakistan is irrelevant. The topic here is Modi.

It is relevant if the posters are taking trips on the moral high horse.

04_02_2011_011_003.jpg

SIT report indicts Modi in Gujarat riots - Hindustan Times

I know he only got 'indicted', but any person that even gets 'indicted' for the things Modi was is not future PM material.

I know he only got 'indicted', but any person that even gets 'indicted' for the things Modi was is not future PM material.

yes, i find that a bit sick. after all the investigations and evidence that modi facilitated the murder of thousands of muslims, he got elected by popular vote in India.

Most Indians support the mass killings of Muslims would be the conclusion here. very sick.

Why does it matter to Pakistanis so much though.

Does it matter to Pakistanis who is the King of Bahrain, or the President of Yemen or President of Syria? Or Muslim leader responsible for the deaths of muslim people is A-OK, but A leader who may or not be responsible for not providing enough security during communal riots in which both Hindus and Muslims got killed, no way, not a chance!

Let the people of India decide what they want, its their vote which counts after all.

Why do care? After all they are non-martial Indian albeit being Muslim.

come on, they're still human, arent they? if muslims massacred thousands of hindus over a fire that was found to be accidental at first, and then later found to be by some locals hindus likely picked up and tortured off the street, i'd say it was very unfair.

Why does it matter to Pakistanis so much though.

Does it matter to Pakistanis who is the King of Bahrain, or the President of Yemen or President of Syria? Or Muslim leader responsible for the deaths of muslim people is A-OK, but A leader who may or not be responsible for not providing enough security during communal riots in which both Hindus and Muslims got killed, no way, not a chance!

Let the people of India decide what they want, its their vote which counts after all.

I agree bhaiyya, but the fact of the matter is, we constantly have Indians on threads about Afghanistan-Pakistan, or US-Pakistan/North Waziristan on this forum, nothing to do with India. So many people here feel they have to 'return the favor'.

Back
Top Bottom