What's new

Will accept Modi if he apologises: UP Muslims

the problem with modi is that he prevented some police from trying to stop the riots (not that he didnt provide enough security).

Ah, you're one of those!

You should have said so up front and we could have avoided a pointless exercise to reason with you.

You see what you want to see.. Any way, Gujarat is and has always been a communal state. There have been many religious riots before in Gujarat. But I would fully blame those fanatic muslims for starting the riot. And they did not attack anyone but targeted the most fanatic Hindus without thinking what the blow back will be. If you cannot see this you are simply not being honest .

the problem with modi is that he prevented some police from trying to stop the riots (not that he didnt provide enough security).

True. But I assure you, Modi will face the fate soon. This is first time I am gone vote against him. Moreover, riot would not be bigger issue in Gujarat his time but the issue of Sanjeev Bhatt, Corruption, Autocratic, etc. would do the needful. Once he is down from top, he will be in jail sooner or later.

Andher se dher bhali. Our Judiciary takes time to announce verdict.

But important I forget is that Gujarat has seen lot of more riots than 2002. There use to be riots every two year before 2002 but it has stopped now. Still it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. The riots is the agenda of congress itself since 1947. Earlier. BJP has hijacked congress's communal agenda that's it. But what is important is that we should stop riots all around India and for that Education is must. Our constitution should be free from all religions.

True. But I assure you, Modi will face the fate soon. This is first time I am gone vote against him. Moreover, riot would not be bigger issue in Gujarat his time but the issue of Sanjeev Bhatt, Corruption, Autocratic, etc. would do the needful. Once he is down from top, he will be in jail sooner or later.

at least one of you admits it. he shouldnt have been elected in the first place though

I still dont know how I feel about Modi. Yes he has done a great job in Gujarat. But can a bigot like him lead a diverse country like India? He still has not come out clean in the riots. He is arresting the police men who speak against him and then stages this theatrical fast for communal harmony. It doesn't paint a good picture of him.

at least one of you admits it. he shouldn't have been elected in the first place though

If you think electing non modi would have made difference than you are wrong. Anyway riots would have happen as it does. To me you looks anti modi, while I being anti-riots. To me riots were started by Muslims in Godhra but ignited by Modi. In Gujarat many have feel unsecured due to riots every year but today we feel secure. Considering riots have stopped from last 10 years, its time we replace it with someone moderate person.

Sir 10000 Muslims were killed and are still being attacked in different ways

Can you imagine what would be reaction, if 60 muslims are burnt in pakistan when they are returning from hajj?

It did not spread outside gujrat. Not even entire gujrat.

I agree bhaiyya, but the fact of the matter is, we constantly have Indians on threads about Afghanistan-Pakistan, or US-Pakistan/North Waziristan on this forum, nothing to do with India. So many people here feel they have to 'return the favor'.

Bilal am not talking about just this thread, Pakistan's interest in Gujarat and all thing Indian Muslims goes beyond this forum. I ll give you an example,

http://therearenosunglasses.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/screenshot0021.jpg

This photo right, its not from Gujarat Riots, it was once used as a photo from Battle of Jenin to do propaganda against Israel. Now this photo has somehow become a photo from Gujarat Riot to do propaganda against India. If you do a "google search by image", you ll see that the 99% of the websites/blogs this fake propaganda picture has been published happens to be Pakistani. Strange right?

It just makes me wonder. Whats the purpose of doing such propaganda, inciting Indian Muslims spreading more communal hatred? Ok fine India-Pakistan sworn enemies, so Pakistan would want to destabilize India and what not, thats fine, but at the cost of what?

What irks me is that Pakistan uses Indian Muslims as pawns in its plans against India and then pretends that it cares about them. What does inciting Indian Muslims achieve? Upheaval and rioting in India fine, but at the end of the day innocent Muslims along with innocent Hindus get killed. So much for caring about them?

I know on personal level, thats not how every Pakistani thinks or believes in, and many probably genuinely do care about Indian Muslims and Muslims around the world. But the overall motive of Pakistan as a country towards Indian Muslims appears less than sincere to me.

Inciting Indian Muslims is not going to achieve anything other than more bloodshed. Unless of course one is Zaid Hamid's disciple who still thinks that India can be bifurcated along religious lines once again.

Can you imagine what would be reaction, if 60 muslims are burnt in pakistan when they are returning from hajj?

pakistan need to blame some train fires on hindus to find out.

basically modi shares culpability for the murders of the muslims.

But important I forget is that Gujarat has seen lot of more riots than 2002. There use to be riots every two year before 2002 but it has stopped now. Still it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. The riots is the agenda of congress itself since 1947. Earlier. BJP has hijacked congress's communal agenda that's it. But what is important is that we should stop riots all around India and for that Education is must. Our constitution should be free from all religions.

thanks bro trust me if modi faces the jail india will be able to remove the scar's of the gujrat riots form its second largest section of the population the muslims nearly 170 million + are the most patriotic indians i have met as a canadian & they will prove to be an asset for india worth admiring

http://www.funtalkies.com/bollywood/wp-content/gallery/a-r-rahman-wallpapers/rahman-oscar-awards.jpg

pakistan need to blame some train fires on hindus to find out.

basically modi shares culpability for the murders of the muslims.

Lets say hindu set fire on train. Train was at godhra railway station, 1000 muslims with stones, knife on flatform. Why are they?

Back
Top Bottom