What's new

Will accept Modi if he apologises: UP Muslims

Yes you are iraqi now can we get it done with it? I was replying to topic but I dont what fixation you have with gambhir. I never quoted you to start with.

Yes you are iraqi now can we get it done with it? I was replying to topic but I dont what fixation you have with gambhir. I never quoted you to start with.

If you know a little bit about history of the Indian subcontinent, you know there were plenty of Shia & Sunni Muslims from Middle Eastern countries that came into India between the 12-13th century. Anyways, don't bring Pakistan/Pakistanis in a thread where they don't belong, this thread is exclusively about India & its Muslims.

What happened in gujrat was a black spot on indian democracy and victims must get justice.but i dont understand why pakistanis get so worked up.

pakistan was founded so that hindus could not massacre muslims like they did in gujrat

No, I don't get affected by shorty's statements, especially when he is getting groped by his fellow Indian cricketers, getting his 'rear end' caressed up & down, if you know what I mean.

Bilalbhai dont get offended with a bit of carresing its just some indians trying to get the incredible western pink press on their side. You know they like western approval

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

but only could be massacred by own:agree:

Yea maybe but at leat dont have to worry about getting killed by right wing hindus as well

But I would fully blame those fanatic muslims for starting the riot. And they did not attack anyone but targeted the most fanatic Hindus without thinking what the blow back will be. If you cannot see this you are simply not being honest .

That's fair and the Muslims who started the train fire should (and were) held accountable.

The problem is that Modi wasn't just the chief executive, he clearly set the tone for the state government. Time and again, he has shown his anti-Muslim mindset: from the post-riot compensation amounts different for Hindus v/s Muslims (fixed only by federal override), to the other cases I posted earlier.

The adulation of Modi by the masses raises the question whether mainstream Indian society is really in tune with the feelings of the minorities. For someone like Modi to be considered acceptable PM material does not suit a country that wants to be seen as an example of religious harmony.

That's fair and the Muslims who started the train fire should (and were) held accountable.

The problem is that Modi wasn't just the chief executive, he clearly set the tone for the state government. Time and again, he has shown his anti-Muslim mindset: from the post-riot compensation amounts different for Hindus v/s Muslims (fixed only by federal override), to the other cases I posted earlier.

The adulation of Modi by the masses raises the question whether mainstream Indian society is really in tune with the feelings of the minorities. For someone like Modi to be considered acceptable PM material does not suit a country that wants to be seen as an example of religious harmony.

Let him be the PM first the we'd consider how does it affect us.

As far as his anti-Muslim bias is concerned, we can't do anything about it as long as he's not prosecutable under Indian law except for taking a resolution of not voting BJP if they project Modi as PM.

Modi government will be an horrible thing for Muslims of India

As far as his anti-Muslim bias is concerned, we can't do anything about it as long as he's not prosecutable under Indian law except for taking a resolution of not voting BJP if they project Modi as PM.

So, why not have a national petition for that resolution?

Moderate, secular Indians making a statement about what kind of personality is not welcome in the Parliament House.

By the way how is Modi's role different than that of Suharawardy's in Calcutta riot, he went on to become prime minister of Pakistan. :coffee:

So, why not have a national petition for that resolution?

Moderate, secular Indians making a statement about what kind of personality is not welcome in the Parliament House.

Statement doesn't do anything. Indians did drag Modi to court. It was Zaheera Sheikh who did a summer salt in court and leveled a charge against Teesta Setalvad of pressuring her to be witness against Modi.

We already had a national election after Gujrat, BJP lose hands down.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

And no, you never posted the picture of your midget hero Gambhir.

Take another racist dig at someone, I bet I'd post the picture we're talking about.

Modi government will be an horrible thing for Muslims of India
...and other minorities. especially Christians(easy target). you know, except sanghies, most of India knows narindra modi as a terrorist. everyone who justifies him here also knows this. justifying a wanna be hitler.

sanghi propaganda can be read more at hinduunity.org a banned website ran by wanna be hindu "ummath" dreamers.

btw, Muslims and Christians as well as Minorities India does not live in Fear. Muslims in particular don't need Pakistan in between. Pakistan is not a buffer state. it is a separate Nation which has nothing to do with India's minority Muslims.

Wooopss..haters gonna hate..

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

No evidence against Narendra Modi in riots case: Gujarat Govt

'Modi has won a moral victory, but he cannot relax' - Rediff.com News

He will emerge out of this organized calumny against him, stronger than ever.

I know he only got 'indicted', but any person that even gets 'indicted' for the things Modi was is not future PM material.

Dude..when did you get to decide who is India's PM material..? Remember you are a Pakistani ? Hello.

Ah, you're one of those!

You should have said so up front and we could have avoided a pointless exercise to reason with you.

Truth hurts. Isnt it ?

I agree bhaiyya, but the fact of the matter is, we constantly have Indians on threads about Afghanistan-Pakistan, or US-Pakistan/North Waziristan on this forum, nothing to do with India. So many people here feel they have to 'return the favor'.

Huh..I ,for a second, thought you guys open these threads out of love for Indian Muslims..You guys almost got me there..

...and other minorities. especially Christians(easy target). you know, except sanghies, most of India knows narindra modi as a terrorist. everyone who justifies him here also knows this. justifying a wanna be hitler.

I definitely would like to know your definition of "most". Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom