What's new

Why would people from China, the world's second-biggest economy, risk their lives to enter the UK?

still there are low rung people believe west is paradise.

credit due to western propaganda .

they paid their life to know the fact, then it's too late.

And typical Western authorities announced the dead were Chinese before even doing any investigation and just in a racist manner assumed they were ‘Chinese’ and told all the media.

I'm happy it is quite normal.:enjoy:

LMAO I don't know why are you celebrating, just as how it is normal to see Chinese surrounded by American products, it is also normal to see Americans surrounded by Chinese products, sure you would find high end Apple products in China & you won't find Huawei products in the US, but that is because the US government banned Huawei, they realized they can't compete fairly so they had to resort to sanctions, if China wants to they could easily ban Apple & then you won't see a single Apple product.

LMAO I don't know why are you celebrating, just as how it is normal to see Chinese surrounded by American products, it is also normal to see Americans surrounded by Chinese products, sure you would find high end Apple products in China & you won't find Huawei products in the US, but that is because the US government banned Huawei, they realized they can't compete fairly so they had to resort to sanctions, if China wants to they could easily ban Apple & then you won't see a single Apple product.

US is not "BANNING" Huawei as in you cannot buy "Huawei Product" in the US, you can still get Huawei phone in the US, but instead of buying them off in a store, you need to import them. And those phone would be strip of US technology (Such as Google Android)

I would not say US cannot complete with Huawei that is the reason they ban it, because Huawei is not the biggest kid in town, that's goes to Samsung. If the American is "Scare" of Huawei, then should they be banning Samsung as well to protect Apple? lol

Huawei may be big in China, but they aren't really popular outside China or even Asia, the single biggest market of Huawei is in China, and that is something US cannot touch, which mean banning Huawei in US would basically do nothing to stem the growth of Huawei.

you won't find Huawei products in the US, but that is because the US government banned Huawei,

They are still sold here...even Walmart sells them.
https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=huawei

You can still buy pre-ban ones. Plus it's not like people have been ordered to turn them in for junking.

US is not "BANNING" Huawei as in you cannot buy "Huawei Product" in the US, you can still get Huawei phone in the US, but instead of buying them off in a store, you need to import them. And those phone would be strip of US technology (Such as Google Android)

I would not say US cannot complete with Huawei that is the reason they ban it, because Huawei is not the biggest kid in town, that's goes to Samsung. If the American is "Scare" of Huawei, then should they be banning Samsung as well to protect Apple? lol

Huawei may be big in China, but they aren't really popular outside China or even Asia, the single biggest market of Huawei is in China, and that is something US cannot touch, which mean banning Huawei in US would basically do nothing to stem the growth of Huawei.

Actually it's just the latest ones. You can still buy all the others in stores.

Last edited:

Don't talk nonsense you not sure, Huawei is leader in 5G. US wet their pants when they have nothing to fight against Huawei 5G. Huawei is not listed company, it need not answer to shareholder and is lead by engineer background for leadership. They reinvested a lot of money back into R&D which is impossible for a MNC listed companies since such move will hurt shareholder pocket. Plus, in huawei, engineers are paid better than marketing director or those kind of HR department staff. Ren Zhengfei also mention his daughter is impossible to takeover his helm as she lacks engineering background. More or less show Huawei leadership emphasize on engineering and creative products rather than business corporate leadership. Innovation is key for a high end sophisticated big MNC.

With such smart and clear direction leadership of Huawei. They are a big threat to US tech domination.

China's Tech Giant Huawei Spans Much Of The Globe Despite U.S. Efforts To Ban It
October 24, 20192:30 PM ET

Where In The World Huawei Is Rolling Out 5G

Despite U.S. pressure to ban the Chinese company, Huawei is setting up the next generation of mobile networks in dozens of countries and regions worldwide.

RMTjLrt.png

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/24/7599...ch-of-the-globe-despite-u-s-efforts-to-ban-it

Don't talk nonsense you not sure, Huawei is leader in 5G. US wet their pants when they have nothing to fight against Huawei 5G. Huawei is not listed company, it need not answer to shareholder and is lead by engineer background for leadership. They reinvested a lot of money back into R&D which is impossible for a MNC listed companies since such move will hurt shareholder pocket. Plus, in huawei, engineers are paid better than marketing director or those kind of HR department staff. Ren Zhengfei also mention his daughter is impossible to takeover his helm as she lacks engineering background. More or less show Huawei leadership emphasize on engineering and creative products rather than business corporate leadership. Innovation is key for a high end sophisticated big MNC.

With such smart and clear direction leadership of Huawei. They are a big threat to US tech domination.

Again, just because you said so does not mean so, but then again seeing how Chinese government censor outside information, I would probably be sanitized your information.

So, let me educate you by point out the yard stick on 5G achievement milestone.

1.) NASA is the first organisation in the world to start 5G development back in April 2008
2.) The largest SEP ownership of 5G technology is Samsung Co with 1105 family count (9600 patent), 2nd place is Eriksson with 6000patent over 652 family count, followed by QUALCOMM, with 9980 Patents in 574 family counts, Huawei is the 4th, with 2344 patents with 572 family count.
3.) Qualcomm have the most Patent regarding 5G technology, with 9980 patents.
3.) The first 5G trial is in South Korea, during Winter Olympic 2018
4.) The first 5G capable commercial phone is Samsung S10 5G, first ever is Qualcomm Snapdragon X50.
5.) The first massive rolled out of 5G service is USA, Verizon and T-Mobile rolled out 5G tech in 30 US cities on 4th April 2019, China Unicom roll out 5G service in 23rd April 2019 in 40 Chinese Cities.

Of all those landmark, China only top one thing in the list, which is the % of engineer to attend 5G Radio Access Network meeting.

https://www.iam-media.com/who-will-be-technology-leader-5g-part-one
https://www.iam-media.com/who-will-be-technology-leader-5g-part-two

On the other hand, Huawei, as a NNC, still cannot make their own chip without outside help (Kirin uses TMSC chipset)

Now do tell me how or in which measurable way, China top 5G development? China is on the rise, but in no way or shape or form on the top if you compare to the contribution between Eriksson, Samsung and Qualcomm..

You have overestimating Huawei share of technology in the world using their share in China as a comparsion, it's probably the most inaccurate because Huawei main market is China, at the same time, super diminishing other countries share in 5G in the world.

Last edited:
Again, just because you said so does not mean so, but then again seeing how Chinese government censor outside information, I would probably be sanitized your information.

So, let me educate you by point out the yard stick on 5G achievement milestone.

1.) NASA is the first organisation in the world to start 5G development back in April 2008
2.) The largest SEP ownership of 5G technology is Samsung Co with 1105 family count (9600 patent), 2nd place is Eriksson with 6000patent over 652 family count, followed by QUALCOMM, with 9980 Patents in 574 family counts, Huawei is the 4th, with 2344 patents with 572 family count.
3.) Qualcomm have the most Patent regarding 5G technology, with 9980 patents.
3.) The first 5G trial is in South Korea, during Winter Olympic 2018
4.) The first 5G capable commercial phone is Samsung S10 5G, first ever is Qualcomm Snapdragon X50.
5.) The first massive rolled out of 5G service is USA, Verizon and T-Mobile rolled out 5G tech in 30 US cities on 4th April 2019, China Unicom roll out 5G service in 23rd April 2019 in 40 Chinese Cities.

Of all those landmark, China only top one thing in the list, which is the % of engineer to attend 5G Radio Access Network meeting.

https://www.iam-media.com/who-will-be-technology-leader-5g-part-one

On the other hand, Huawei, as a NNC, still cannot make their own chip without outside help (Kirin uses TMSC chipset)

Now do tell me how or in which measurable way, China top 5G development? China is on the rise, but in no way or shape or form on the top if you compare to the contribution between Eriksson, Samsung and Qualcomm..

You have overestimating Huawei share of technology in the world using their share in China as a comparsion, it's probably the most inaccurate because Huawei main market is China, at the same time, super diminishing other countries share in 5G in the world.
I dont know where did you get your data and source? See beijingwalker reply.

https://www.androidauthority.com/huawei-5g-tech-europe-1003032/

Just becos NASA so research first doesn't mean it will be leader in the future. Sure US do research on hypersonic missile first but guess what? The one to out an operational hypersonic missile weapon is China with DF-17.

Huawei is the world leader in 5G development and holds one third of 5G patents, that's a indisputable fact.

https://www.google.com.ua/search?hl...ws-wiz.......0j0i131j0i10j0i22i30.3S5byuJIuHo

Did you even read your own article?

The race to install 5G mobile networks reflects a geopolitical rivalry that will determine political and economic fortunes for decades to come. The rollout of 5G networks will mean a very different Internet. 5G or fifth generation mobile telecommunications is set to connect a vast global network of sensors, robots, and autonomous vehicles through sophisticated artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning. Underlying the story of 5G is the rise of Asia and particularly China in the broad transformation of the post-American world.

Asia will be home to the lion’s share of 5G users. By 2025, one-third of the 1.2 billion users of 5G networks will be in China, alone. China’s Huawei is now the largest telecom company in the world, overtaking Apple as the world’s second-largest smartphone provider and the world leader of telecom equipment in Europe, Asia and Africa. While the United States maintains significant advantages in the world of telecommunication technologies— particularly semiconductors, enterprise software and hardware— America’s current trade war with China is all about the future of technologies like 5G.

Next-generation 5G networks will introduce vastly improved data speeds in the making of a global digital nervous system. To put this in perspective, 5G could eventually operate at speeds 100-to-250-times faster than 4G, equivalent to streaming hundreds of films in 8k at the same time. Leveraging ultra-fast, low latency, high-throughput communications, 5G networks will enable radical advances in autonomous vehicles, factory robotics, machine learning networks, clean energy technologies, advanced medical equipment, and smart cities.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2Fbb84a4784df448d4b9fe254a5feeb35d%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

ASSOCIATED PRESS
Today In: Innovation
The Post-American World

In this new century, the US will remain a formidable power but its days of unipolar hegemony have come to an end. Economies in Asia have begun growing independently of exports to the US and Europe and this pattern of consumption is now shifting the global balance of power. Asia is once again becoming the center of world trade with China’s Huawei and ZTE emerging as global technology giants. As Asia’s fortunes rise, interregional trade is now feeding the region’s voracious appetite for infrastructure, industry, and technology with China leading investments through its Belt and Road Initiative.

The Article say China is the biggest 5G market in the world, with 1/3 of 1.2 billions user by 2025..Not Huawei have 1/3 of patent with 5G tehnology.....

Huawei have 1/6 share of Family Technology patent, behind Samsung, Eriksson and Qualcomm.

Read this

Untitled.jpg

The race to install 5G mobile networks reflects a geopolitical rivalry that will determine political and economic fortunes for decades to come. The rollout of 5G networks will mean a very different Internet. 5G or fifth generation mobile telecommunications is set to connect a vast global network of sensors, robots, and autonomous vehicles through sophisticated artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning. Underlying the story of 5G is the rise of Asia and particularly China in the broad transformation of the post-American world.

Asia will be home to the lion’s share of 5G users. By 2025, one-third of the 1.2 billion users of 5G networks will be in China, alone. China’s Huawei is now the largest telecom company in the world, overtaking Apple as the world’s second-largest smartphone provider and the world leader of telecom equipment in Europe, Asia and Africa. While the United States maintains significant advantages in the world of telecommunication technologies— particularly semiconductors, enterprise software and hardware— America’s current trade war with China is all about the future of technologies like 5G.

Next-generation 5G networks will introduce vastly improved data speeds in the making of a global digital nervous system. To put this in perspective, 5G could eventually operate at speeds 100-to-250-times faster than 4G, equivalent to streaming hundreds of films in 8k at the same time. Leveraging ultra-fast, low latency, high-throughput communications, 5G networks will enable radical advances in autonomous vehicles, factory robotics, machine learning networks, clean energy technologies, advanced medical equipment, and smart cities.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2Fbb84a4784df448d4b9fe254a5feeb35d%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

ASSOCIATED PRESS
The Post-American World

In this new century, the US will remain a formidable power but its days of unipolar hegemony have come to an end. Economies in Asia have begun growing independently of exports to the US and Europe and this pattern of consumption is now shifting the global balance of power. Asia is once again becoming the center of world trade with China’s Huawei and ZTE emerging as global technology giants. As Asia’s fortunes rise, interregional trade is now feeding the region’s voracious appetite for infrastructure, industry, and technology with China leading investments through its Belt and Road Initiative.

The Article say China is the biggest 5G market in the world, with 1/3 of 1.2 billions user by 2025..Not Huawei have 1/3 of patent with 5G tehnology.....

Huawei have 1/6 share of Family Technology patent, behind Samsung, Eriksson and Qualcomm.

Read this

View attachment 586232
Which one? I just give you a link of google search. everyone can go there to check all those articles and get a general idea of world 5G development. it's not only for you.

I dont know where did you get your data and source? See beijingwalker reply.

Just becos NASA so research first doesn't mean it will be leader in the future. Sure US do research on hypersonic missile but guess what? The one to out an operational hypersonic missile weapon is China with DF-17.

The data is from a German research (which co-incidentally, pair with Huawei)

And the article Beijingwalker give does not mention anything that said Huawei own 1/3 of the 5G patent. The article say they by 2025, China would have 1/3 of 5G market due to it size of population.

US is not the leader in 5G tech, South Korea is. And DF-17 have nothing to do with 5G development anyway. Unless you can show me proof that it somehow related.

Which one? I just give you a link of google search. everyone can go there to check all those articles and get a general idea of world 5G development. it's not only for you.

Mate, the burden of proof is on you, not me, as I am not the person who claim Huawei own 1./3 of 5G patent. I have show you a German Research institute which said otherwise, so if you want to maintain your claim, you need to either proof that my quote, the German research, is wrong, or your quote, can be backed up.

You can't type "China World leader in 5g" and ask me to go thru each and everyone of those article and said your claim is valid.

Because If you can do that, I can also do this

https://www.google.com.ua/search?hl...hUKEwiUz7X83rvlAhVPAHIKHWGpD5wQ4dUDCAo&uact=5

ASSOCIATED PRESS
The Post-American World

Read this

View attachment 586232

https://venturebeat.com/2019/05/02/...nd-and-south-korea-with-34-of-key-5g-patents/

Seriously, i dont know how accurate are your source. There is no denial Huawei is King for 5G. Pls dont quote bogus source to prove a point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom