What's new

Why would people from China, the world's second-biggest economy, risk their lives to enter the UK?

Anyway, people can have different opinions but saying Huawei is the world leader in 5G development is not an overstatement, many professional articles around the world say this.

How long haven't you read news? So many countries choosing Huawei under US pressure itself has proven everything.
View attachment 586235 View attachment 586236 View attachment 586237

Choosing Huawei to partner with 5G does not mean Huawei 5G are any better than the other, not to mention the term "Leading"

First, of all, what is "leading" 5G? Is it the most advanced? Is it making the earlier break through? Or is it the most popular? Using the same sense, who exactly "leading" 4G at the moment? Samsung have the best sales of all 4G phone in the world, does that mean Samsung is leading 4G technology? Qualcomm make the world first 5G Modem chipset, does that mean Qualcomm lead 5G race?

Second of all, 5G is a standard, which mean technically if you reach 400mbs transfer according to 5G NG description, that is a 5G network, now, how exactly do you "lead" a standard?

Thirdly, if you count patent, multiple source quote China is behind the rest of the world, I have never saw even one non-Chinese article claiming Huawei leading patent count (counts, not file), do how exactly Huawei is leading 5G? Furthermore, even if indeed Huawei lead the world in patent for argument sake, does that mean Huawei is leading 5G because of it?

I am not sure why you guys keep arguing Huawei is leading 5G. When there are no one actually leading a standard, as you cannot measure which field is better than the other, and you need all the field to implement a 5G network.

it's like dealing with a gang of playground bullies :lol:

Those are not bully, these people are seriously misinformed. Playground bullies are better to deal with when the only thing you need to do is to defeat it, these people? Well, they will keep saying the same thing over and over again and in their mind, if they repeat it enough, this would be the truth.

LOL, he reminds me of Jhungary. But why he change his ID? I don't know why.

Are you sino19789 on Golden Forum? Cos you remind me of him?

Why you skip that forum and come here?

The important reason why lesser Chinese are doing those kinds of illegal migrants is due to President Xi great focus on getting rid of poverty in China. He actually houses to be build for free for poor people so they would escape poverty.

way too many threads regarding this incedent, it's getting too distracting for a discussion, it would be better to merge all those threads under a neutral title such as "UK truck incedent" or something like that since the nationalities aren't confirmed yet.

My sons Chinese friend told me in China often 10 students will be renting one room and sleep in a triple shared bunk of 8 hour shifts and elecity is cut off after 10 pm. With such conditions is it surprising we see this happen? It's about quality of life.

My Friend's father who was working in Saudi was used live in a room where 30+ people were living... very very bad condition...
Similarly, In one of my 3bhk flat (rented as PG), 11 college student are living, paying 4,500/person... In One 2bhk flat... only 2 college students are living, paying 18,000/month+electricity bill+water bill... it all depends on pocket...

I can recall how some Indians were recently deported from Mexico... and they were too happy after returning from DREAM destination...

Did your see my early post? The death are all Vietnamese.. Chinese quality of life is much better than rest of third world countries.

Please don't compare China with third world country... it really hurts...

US is not "BANNING" Huawei as in you cannot buy "Huawei Product" in the US, you can still get Huawei phone in the US, but instead of buying them off in a store, you need to import them. And those phone would be strip of US technology (Such as Google Android)

I would not say US cannot complete with Huawei that is the reason they ban it, because Huawei is not the biggest kid in town, that's goes to Samsung. If the American is "Scare" of Huawei, then should they be banning Samsung as well to protect Apple? lol

Huawei may be big in China, but they aren't really popular outside China or even Asia, the single biggest market of Huawei is in China, and that is something US cannot touch, which mean banning Huawei in US would basically do nothing to stem the growth of Huawei.
the threat Huawei impose on USA is much bigger than those from Samsung. Huawei is the leading company of 5G, which is including mobile phone business but not limited to it.

Choosing Huawei to partner with 5G does not mean Huawei 5G are any better than the other, not to mention the term "Leading"

First, of all, what is "leading" 5G? Is it the most advanced? Is it making the earlier break through? Or is it the most popular? Using the same sense, who exactly "leading" 4G at the moment? Samsung have the best sales of all 4G phone in the world, does that mean Samsung is leading 4G technology? Qualcomm make the world first 5G Modem chipset, does that mean Qualcomm lead 5G race?

Second of all, 5G is a standard, which mean technically if you reach 400mbs transfer according to 5G NG description, that is a 5G network, now, how exactly do you "lead" a standard?

Thirdly, if you count patent, multiple source quote China is behind the rest of the world, I have never saw even one non-Chinese article claiming Huawei leading patent count (counts, not file), do how exactly Huawei is leading 5G? Furthermore, even if indeed Huawei lead the world in patent for argument sake, does that mean Huawei is leading 5G because of it?

I am not sure why you guys keep arguing Huawei is leading 5G. When there are no one actually leading a standard, as you cannot measure which field is better than the other, and you need all the field to implement a 5G network.

Those are not bully, these people are seriously misinformed. Playground bullies are better to deal with when the only thing you need to do is to defeat it, these people? Well, they will keep saying the same thing over and over again and in their mind, if they repeat it enough, this would be the truth.

Are you sino19789 on Golden Forum? Cos you remind me of him?

Why you skip that forum and come here?

combination of indoctrination, cognitive dissonance and a hypocrisy.

Where are the bullies? If telling the truth can be considered bully then what are those spreading vicious lies and false news? Venom snake? :enjoy:
Social Credit + 1000
good job bro

the threat Huawei impose on USA is much bigger than those from Samsung. Huawei is the leading company of 5G, which is including mobile phone business but not limited to it.

PS, Samsung is de facto controlled by the US.

Over 50% of its common stock and over 80% of its preferred stock are held by the American investors.

Otherwise, the US simply wouldn't allow an oriental company to dominate in the electronics and semiconductor industries.

img-ownership-structure-02-v14-m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom