What's new

Why would people from China, the world's second-biggest economy, risk their lives to enter the UK?

The thing is, 5G is not just a technology, it is a standard, in term of IP law, say you need item 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 to complete a standard. And let's say China hold patent 1, 2 and 3 and the US hold patent 4, and South Korea hold patent 5. That does not mean China lead said standard, because even with IP 1,2 and 3, it would not make the standard alone, without 4 and 5, you cannot make that standard to work.

All parts of the patent are equally important, which mean not a single country, company or entity can dominate all, that is why standard exist. That is the key of anti competitive law.

Set aside all these, there are no evidence to even say Huawei hold more Patent than the rest of the world.

And no, it's not about technology and appliance, because patent, as the point you claim, is not a technology per se, but an application to a technology, which is to be used in a product. You don't just make patent for fun, you intent to applies that patent to a product that is the reason you patent it in the first place.

And you sir, are SERIOUSLY misunderstanding what actually is 1 country 2 system, but then why I am not surprised?

One Country Two System guarantee high degree of autonomous status in Hong Kong, a very simple example why HOng Kong should not be treated as China is that Chinese in China needed document to travel to Hong Kong, and need to applies permanent residence if and when a Mainland Chinese try to live permanently in Hong Kong. If HKer is Chinese Citizen, which is no different than Mainland Citizens, then how come mainland Chinese need document to travel and stay in Hong Kong?

One Country is just that, one country in charge of Hong Kong and hating China does not mean we disrespect One Country, I can treat whatever country whatever the hell I want, I don't need to love the country I live with, if I am an Australian, I don't need to like Australia, if I am a Canadian, I don't have to like Canada, certainly I don't need to love China or Mainland Chinese if I live in Hong Kong, however, by going back on your two separate system promise, you shoot yourself on your foot, and you wonder why Hong Kong people don't like Chinese, just because you keep spamming profanity does not mean you are right. It just make your argument looks weak.
No. 5G is not a system of standards. Qualcomm has more 5G standards than Huawei but it is far from a 5G technology owner. Standards are just compromises between the players. Using one company's theory doesn't mean others don't have their owns. 5G is much more complicated than you thought.

Once again you emphasized the "two systems" and totally ingored "one country". So the "one country" is meaningless for you, right? Do you know Deng Xiaoping ever warned UK that if HK can not return to China peacefully he would start war with UK? The sovereignty of HK to China is so important that it is worth a war with UK. Yet in your 黄尸 eyes it's nothing but air. UK didn't want to take the risk of waging a war with China but seems HK people want. How ridiculous is that? HK people didn't even have balls to fight against their UK colonizers. I'm not saiyng you alone. I'm referring to most HKers who are sick minded. Every country has some traitors. No big deal. But here in HK, the majorities are traitors. You talked Australia and Canada. The majorities in the two countries are patriots. Totally different from HK. There is no other place on the planet where people are so spoiled. Again, you 黄尸are sick minded rubbish.

No. 5G is not a system of standards. Qualcomm has more 5G standards than Huawei but it is far from a 5G technology owner. Standards are just compromises between the players. Using one company's theory doesn't mean others don't have their owns. 5G is much more complicated than you thought.

Once again you emphasized the "two systems" and totally ingored "one country". So the "one country" is meaningless for you, right? Do you know Deng Xiaoping ever warned UK that if HK can not return to China peacefully he would start war with UK? The sovereignty of HK to China is so important that it is worth a war with UK. Yet in your 黄尸 eyes it's nothing but air. UK didn't want to take the risk of waging a war with China but seems HK people want. How ridiculous is that? HK people didn't even have balls to fight against their UK colonizers. I'm not saiyng you alone. I'm referring to most HKers who are sick minded. Every country has some traitors. No big deal. But here in HK, the majorities are traitors. You talked Australia and Canada. The majorities in the two countries are patriots. Totally different from HK. There is no other place on the planet where people are so spoiled. Again, you 黄尸are sick minded rubbish.
5g is THE standard.
The standard itself is set by an international committee. It is designed as open structure and vendor independent.
Certainly China can create own 5g standard. Your own stuff. However it is only valid for China. Chinese 5g phones can’t communicate with other 5g phones. Which sounds worthless outside China.

As for patents, they usually refer to how a vendor makes a piece of SW or HW. They don’t hinder any other market players to make their stuffs using other technology. Claiming Huawei huge patents will control the 5g market is rediculous.

Huawei must not blackmail others. It should offer a fair price if other want to use Huawei technology and patents. Vietnam itself makes 5g without relying on Huawei.

Besides the international committee is not stupid enough to make one vendor patents to a standard. It has never happened in the past in all international standards.

We are off topic though.

As the previous member said, 5G is THE Standard, and since he already response with the stuff I am going to reply, I am not going to comment further, otherwise I will just be echoing his post.

As for the second part. All I can say is LOL

One Country Two System is NEVER about one country, if we want to be one country, we would drop the two system. On the other hand, that does not mean Hong Kong should goes independent and buck China with it, but at the same time, the Two System maintain that we do have the right not to like China, just the same as we do have the right not to like UK when we are still a colony.

And the other is just gibberish, you probably are too mad for whatever reason, I recommend you take some time off, cool your head before further commenting.

China will NEVER go to war with the UK for Hong Kong, if so, where the war is going to be? DO bear in mind, the Sino-Britain Joint Declaration was signed in 1984, not 2004, China do not have the power to go after the UK, that is the reason why China sign the Joint Declaration. Otherwise, China could and would just take it like you said without any concession, to which those concession were not needed to grant to Hong Kong to begin with.

You Blue 尸 are all the same, but hey, if you think we are all traitor, I am not going to stop you, but still would China be stupid enough to roll back a major international promise? Lol, I am just glad you are not part of Chinese Government.

This flame war is out of control.

humiliating news ?? idiot, we r poor, thats normal in poor country,. In 2004, 58 Chinese citizens were found dead in a container in Dover. And keep moocking abt human trafficking is against forum rule.

Im just too busy cos I have to work 10-15 hours and no Sun day off cos too many orders shifting form Cn to VN. My comments here reduce from few months ago cos I have to work much harder. Im not jobless guy like u who have 24/24 hours online for trash talk.

Doing your part for CN 2023 :cool:

Humiliating enough for Vietnamese government not to respond, so yes it is very humiliating and embarrassing. Now who would really believe some Vietnamese trying to learn English here and not in a University or language school? Too poor to pay educational fees? Poor soul, maybe Viva Viet should also take the same route as the victims and seek better life in the UK growing pots.

Im just too busy cos I have to work 10-15 hours and no Sun day off cos too many orders shifting form Cn to VN. My comments here reduce from few months ago cos I have to work much harder. Im not jobless guy like u who have 24/24 hours online for trash talk.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did anyone notice the weakling behaviors of ... most Chinese ELITES ??

~ Too many Chinese ELITES , ...
are showing a typical behavior
of being ( extremely COWARD and extremely GUTLESS Chinese )
in terms of facing off the #1 Global CRIMINAL nation on Earth
which is the ( Undisputed Cockroaches Murica )
and UK as the #1 Murican Slave nation.

~ 98% of Chinese ELITES are being ignorant or
at very least have ... repeatedly FAILED to grasp and

comprehend the idea of ( YELLOW PERIL racism ) ...
inside the head of 90% of Murican people
( especially 75% of the whitey caucasian Murican ).

===

SICK man and SICK women of East Asia / CHN themes are being ...
replayed all over again and again ... across all PRC * CHN society.

Despite all the PRC military super fast progress in terms of
hardware & weaponry, ... the PRC and most Chinese are still a
very SHAMEFUL, SHAMEFUL ... weak SLAVES nation
and SLAVES people of the ( Undisputed Cockroaches Murica ).
<<<

===

<<<
I guess, you better shut up and don't talk about things you are not sure.

Tell me where is Vietnam hakuryu-5 oil drill platform now?

And why US B-52 has stop flying over China held Spratly island recently?

As the previous member said, 5G is THE Standard, and since he already response with the stuff I am going to reply, I am not going to comment further, otherwise I will just be echoing his post.
Viet speaks nonsenses in every China related thread. You look desperate when taking his words seriously.
the Two System maintain that we do have the right not to like China, just the same as we do have the right not to like UK when we are still a colony.
That's the point. UK didn't need your "like" because British never treated you as their citizens. You were sub human in their eyes. And China never count on you HKers' "like" either because we know your true color. You are colonized and brain washed people. No sense of patriotism and national pride. Funny thing is your HKers take this as something to be proud of. Look around the world, is there any other one group of people who have the same kind of mentality as you HKers?
As I said we don't count on your like. You can enjoy your Tow Systems and we have ours. But your sick mentality finally brought a disastrous result. When US enforced the trade war to China, you HKers voluntarily became US bargaining chip against China. Is it fair to call you traitors? You HKers' image in ordinary Chinese eyes collapsed. And don't you misunderstand Americans. They don't like you. No one likes a group of people who don't know what the patriotism is. They support you because they hate China. See their attitude to Catalonia riot.

Last edited:

===

<<<

The US is currently running by a bunch of far right psychopaths.

The trade truce means China is trying to buy some more time, just like Joseph Stalin used to deal with Adolf Hitler.

That's the point. UK didn't need your "like" because British never treated you as their citizens. You were sub human in their eyes. And China never count on you HKers' "like" either because we know your true color. You are colonized and brain washed people. No sense of patriotism and national pride. Funny thing is your HKers take this as something to be proud of. Look around the world, is there any other one group of people who have the same kind of mentality as you HKers?
As I said we don't count on your like. You can enjoy your Tow Systems and we have ours. But your sick mentality finally brought a disastrous result. When US enforced the trade war to China, you HKers voluntarily became US bargaining chip against China. Is it fair to call you traitors? You HKers' image in ordinary Chinese eyes collapsed. And don't you misunderstand Americans. They don't like you. No one likes a group of people who don't know what the patriotism is. They support you because they hate China. See their attitude to Catalonia riot.

True, the solidarity/support of the Mainland Chinese is what matter most for CPC.

If HKers or Taiwanese really wanna join us, then good for them. Otherwise, it wouldn't matter to us, and they are overestimating their importance.

As for the second part. All I can say is LOL

One Country Two System is NEVER about one country, if we want to be one country, we would drop the two system. On the other hand, that does not mean Hong Kong should goes independent and buck China with it, but at the same time, the Two System maintain that we do have the right not to like China, just the same as we do have the right not to like UK when we are still a colony.

And the other is just gibberish, you probably are too mad for whatever reason, I recommend you take some time off, cool your head before further commenting.

China will NEVER go to war with the UK for Hong Kong, if so, where the war is going to be? DO bear in mind, the Sino-Britain Joint Declaration was signed in 1984, not 2004, China do not have the power to go after the UK, that is the reason why China sign the Joint Declaration. Otherwise, China could and would just take it like you said without any concession, to which those concession were not needed to grant to Hong Kong to begin with.

You Blue 尸 are all the same, but hey, if you think we are all traitor, I am not going to stop you, but still would China be stupid enough to roll back a major international promise? Lol, I am just glad you are not part of Chinese Government.
Most chinese nowadays suffer superpower complex. They believe can dictate international norms. Completely failing to understand the basics. Ignorants.

Viet speaks nonsenses in every China related thread. You look desperate when taking his words seriously.

Yet, I still don't see you either counter my point or his point. All I see is that you don't even seems to know what 5G is. That alone says a lot of things.

About the second part of your post, you blue ribbons are all the same. You said "UK" treat HKer subhuman? Have you live in Hong Kong by any chance to experience how the British treated us Hong Konger? If you have not even lived in Hong Kong during Colonial period, what do you know about how UK colonialize Hong Kong? I lived in Hong Kong 22 out of 24 years of my life, I was born before the colonial period end when I was 2, even I don't know how it's like to be ruled by the Britain, yet somehow, a non-Hong Konger can speak for us?

Also, why would you even drag the UK to this? Most of the current protestor are post colonial HKer with the average protester at 18/19 of age, they have not even live 1 minute under the UK rule, all they have is all their life under China rule. And they don't like it, and you blame the UK for it?

You don't get to be liked because you rule us, you don't have that as long as we are separate entity, and FACT IS, we are separate entity. Come back and talk about Hong Kong being Chinese after 2047, but before then we are different, and if you still don't know why Hong Kong people don't like you Mainland Chinese, just look at how you act and what you said to us, it is this simple. Just so you know, people don't generally fly US or UK flag when they did not rule the land directly. If they start doing that, that mean something is wrong in China end, not ours.

Most chinese nowadays suffer superpower complex. They believe can dictate international norms. Completely failing to understand the basics. Ignorants.

Well, in Hong Kong, we see these "hugely cocky" Chinese (or what we call big mouth) bring nothing to HK beside disease and instability. Everytime we hear the word China, it immediately associated with bird flu, swine flu, unsafe food processing practices, and new immigrant. Where are the Chinese when we have a global financial crisis? I don't see them giving us anything other than the aforementioned stuff, and the Mainland Chinese wanted us to quietly and obediently fall in line? And when we didn't do it, they said its our fault...….

LOL, I am not sure which kind of world would these make sense. Like my grandfather said, respect is earned not granted.

two systems is dead.
In 2050, make HK just as an ordinary prefecture-level city within Guangdong Province.

24:00 start

"If the 39 deaths were indeed of Chinese nationals, today, the western media will all be following CNN: aren't you the 2nd largest economy, aren't you a great country, didn't you stand up? Tell me, why did 39 people use the most humiliating method to escape??"
The reason is China is strong.
Westerners of course will never care when they now know most are Viets like @Viet

Humiliating enough for Vietnamese government not to respond, so yes it is very humiliating and embarrassing. Now who would really believe some Vietnamese trying to learn English here and not in a University or language school? Too poor to pay educational fees? Poor soul, maybe Viva Viet should also take the same route as the victims and seek better life in the UK growing pots.
The only words he learned here is "CN Collapse 2023"...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom