What's new

Why would people from China, the world's second-biggest economy, risk their lives to enter the UK?

It is probably humiliating to the Vietnamese here not just the Vietnamese government which has been keeping silent to this day. Risking their lives for UK in exchange for their poor country and being enslaved growing pots and trafficked into prostitution. Mr Viva Viet has not been making jokes about a crashing China 2023 as of late after humiliating news surfing the globe one after another. Very unfortunate such is life.

Vietnamese with fake Chinese passport.
Makes sense now. Chinese just dont do tgis kinda of shit anymore. But you cant discount out some idiiot from the mountains. Past 10 years had seen living standards rising to middle income. I have seen so many workers return to China from Sg because the wage i higher than sg.

What Golden Forum. It's the first time I hear that name. And what is Sino19789?
But you're soooo Jhungary, LOL. That you make me remind of him.

First of all Golden Forum is a very popular Forum in Hong Kong, if you have not lived in Hong Kong, during the last 10-15 years, you would not know this.

Secondly, I don't know who is this "Jhungary" and I don't care about to know either, and I don't EVER claim I am a Mainland Chinese, I consider myself a Hong Konger, so I cannot be a "fake" Chinese like your friend said, because I never think I am a Chinese, I am always a Hong Konger, but if you think I am anti-China therefore I must have been XYZ, you don't know how many people in Hong Kong that's hated the Chinese government (just look at the riot) so by that sense, there must be 500,000 or so "Jhungary"

Thirdly, I don't really care. Especially the person that not living in China nor Hong Kong, that mean chances are I will never get to see you or met you.

And finally, Sino19789 is a guy who claim to be a mainland student in HKU, he is the one that give all the crap to pro-Hong Kong protest before leaving the forum. I wonder if he is actually you?

the threat Huawei impose on USA is much bigger than those from Samsung. Huawei is the leading company of 5G, which is including mobile phone business but not limited to it.

Well, as I said before, how are you going to "lead" a standard? That I want to know.

Anyway, I am afraid this is where you and me part way, because I can see pretty much we are going to keep turning around in a circle in the future

Choosing Huawei to partner with 5G does not mean Huawei 5G are any better than the other, not to mention the term "Leading"

First, of all, what is "leading" 5G? Is it the most advanced? Is it making the earlier break through? Or is it the most popular? Using the same sense, who exactly "leading" 4G at the moment? Samsung have the best sales of all 4G phone in the world, does that mean Samsung is leading 4G technology? Qualcomm make the world first 5G Modem chipset, does that mean Qualcomm lead 5G race?

Second of all, 5G is a standard, which mean technically if you reach 400mbs transfer according to 5G NG description, that is a 5G network, now, how exactly do you "lead" a standard?

Thirdly, if you count patent, multiple source quote China is behind the rest of the world, I have never saw even one non-Chinese article claiming Huawei leading patent count (counts, not file), do how exactly Huawei is leading 5G? Furthermore, even if indeed Huawei lead the world in patent for argument sake, does that mean Huawei is leading 5G because of it?

I am not sure why you guys keep arguing Huawei is leading 5G. When there are no one actually leading a standard, as you cannot measure which field is better than the other, and you need all the field to implement a 5G network.
Why you made a simple thing so complicated? Huawei got most 5G orders around world even under US threat. Do you think you are smarter than these countries? The Word "lead" is very simple to translate here: 1, You have best technologies in this field that others don't. 2, You are competitive in price. Huawei owns the two factors and others don't.

because I never think I am a Chinese, I am always a Hong Konger, but if you think I am anti-China therefore I must have been XYZ, you don't know how many people in Hong Kong that's hated the Chinese government (just look at the riot) so by that sense, there must be 500,000 or so "Jhungary"
Don't make it wrong. "Jhungary" is a famous member here who likes to debate something in a clueless way. You have same style in tirelessly turning a simple fact into a mess but you guys probably don't have same opinion on HK issues.
I now actually know why you look down on Huawei. Because you are a Hongkong 黄尸. Which is something we hate most right now. Please leave China's territory if you hate to be Chinese citizen. HK is China's terriotory. Don't forget this fact.

you don't know how many people in Hong Kong that's hated the Chinese government
Do you know how many Chinese people hate you 黄尸? You want us to understand the reasons why so many HKers hate Chinese government but never gave a slightest try to understant why most Chinese hate HK people. The most awkard excuse made by 黄尸 is mainland Chinese are brainwashed by the CCP. What can I say. 黄尸 are indeed too young too naive. Jiang Zemin was right.

Last edited:
First of all Golden Forum is a very popular Forum in Hong Kong, if you have not lived in Hong Kong, during the last 10-15 years, you would not know this.

Secondly, I don't know who is this "Jhungary" and I don't care about to know either, and I don't EVER claim I am a Mainland Chinese, I consider myself a Hong Konger, so I cannot be a "fake" Chinese like your friend said, because I never think I am a Chinese, I am always a Hong Konger, but if you think I am anti-China therefore I must have been XYZ, you don't know how many people in Hong Kong that's hated the Chinese government (just look at the riot) so by that sense, there must be 500,000 or so "Jhungary"

Now, I start to think that you're indeed him. LOL. Hmm..., interesting. I start to wonder if "Jhungary" will come and claim that you're not him, in near future. And I start to think that you will write a long naration for this. You two have so similar in how to write a post. Or maybe you are not him, but both of you learn from the same source? Hmm... Interesting. Gary, "Jhungary" claimed that he is a spy, LOL.

Last edited:
It is probably humiliating to the Vietnamese here not just the Vietnamese government which has been keeping silent to this day. Risking their lives for UK in exchange for their poor country and being enslaved growing pots and trafficked into prostitution. Mr Viva Viet has not been making jokes about a crashing China 2023 as of late after humiliating news surfing the globe one after another. Very unfortunate such is life.
humiliating news ?? idiot, we r poor, thats normal in poor country,. In 2004, 58 Chinese citizens were found dead in a container in Dover. And keep moocking abt human trafficking is against forum rule.

Im just too busy cos I have to work 10-15 hours and no Sun day off cos too many orders shifting form Cn to VN. My comments here reduce from few months ago cos I have to work much harder. Im not jobless guy like u who have 24/24 hours online for trash talk.

Last edited:
humiliating news ?? idiot, we r poor, thats normal in poor country,. In 2004, 58 Chinese citizens were found dead in a container in Dover. And keep moocking abt human trafficking is against forum rule.

Im just too busy cos I have to work 10-15 hours and no Sun day off cos too many orders shifting form Cn to VN. My comments here reduce from few months ago cos I have to work much harder. Im not jobless guy like u who have 24/24 hours online for trash talk.
You working with Chinese company?

Why you made a simple thing so complicated? Huawei got most 5G orders around world even under US threat. Do you think you are smarter than these countries? The Word "lead" is very simple to translate here: 1, You have best technologies in this field that others don't. 2, You are competitive in price. Huawei owns the two factors and others don't.

Don't make it wrong. "Jhungary" is a famous member here who likes to debate something in a clueless way. You have same style in tirelessly turning a simple fact into a mess but you guys probably don't have same opinion on HK issues.
I now actually know why you look down on Huawei. Because you are a Hongkong 黄尸. Which is something we hate most right now. Please leave China's territory if you hate to be Chinese citizen. HK is China's terriotory. Don't forget this fact.

Do you know how many Chinese people hate you 黄尸? You want us to understand the reasons why so many HKers hate Chinese government but never gave a slightest try to understant why most Chinese hate HK people. The most awkard excuse made by 黄尸 is mainland Chinese are brainwashed by the CCP. What can I say. 黄尸 are indeed too young too naive. Jiang Zemin was right.

You still have not answer me one simple question.

How do you lead a standard?

You said "Huawei received order globally despite US banning" yeah, but does it mean it's "Leading"? When you use the word "Leading" you need to quantify how and why it was leading, simply because it sold enough unit or have enough order does not make one "Lead", you can say they have the most order, or the cheapest. but you cannot say they lead a technology.

What you are saying is align to "Since Samsung sold the most phone that uses 4G, they must be leading the 4G technology."

And why I have to leave Hong Kong if I hated Mainland Chinese? It was the Mainland who gave the Hong Kong 50 years status, you don't like it? Go back and shoot Deng in the head. Hong Kong is part of China, that part is true, but Hong Kong is NOT China, at least not for another 27 years, and that is GUARANTEED by basic law, which nobody point a gun to your Chinese Leadership head and force them to sign it.

And no, I am not a locus who want Hong Kong to be independent, I am a supporter of One Country Two System, but seems like you aren't. But then probably you mainlander can't really tell the different.

Now, I start to think that you're indeed him. LOL. Hmm..., interesting. I start to wonder if "Jhungary" will come and claim that you're not him, in near future. And I start to think that you will write a long naration for this. You two have so similar in how to write a post. Or maybe you are not him, but both of you learn from the same source? Hmm... Interesting. Gary, "Jhungary" claimed that he is a spy, LOL.

Why would I write a long narration (you spell narration wrong) for a stupid post?

I am not him, You want to think I am him, that's up to you, I don't need to defend or attack you because of it, as it have no bearing to the truth. And that is enough for the response.

You said "Huawei received order globally despite US banning" yeah, but does it mean it's "Leading"? When you use the word "Leading" you need to quantify how and why it was leading, simply because it sold enough unit or have enough order does not make one "Lead", you can say they have the most order, or the cheapest. but you cannot say they lead a technology.

What you are saying is align to "Since Samsung sold the most phone that uses 4G, they must be leading the 4G technology."
5G is a new technology composed by advanced hard wares and IPs. Samsung phone is end appliance which assembles technologies from many fields. See the differences? 5G is more like a technology. Very limited core IP and technologies play most important role for sale performace. If you sell more, it does mean you have better IP or technologies. As for a mature product like phone, many technologies or even some non technical issues could impact on the sale performance. The word "lead" is proper to be used for a new technology but not for an appliance.
And why I have to leave Hong Kong if I hated Mainland Chinese? It was the Mainland who gave the Hong Kong 50 years status, you don't like it? Go back and shoot Deng in the head. Hong Kong is part of China, that part is true, but Hong Kong is NOT China, at least not for another 27 years, and that is GUARANTEED by basic law, which nobody point a gun to your Chinese Leadership head and force them to sign it.

And no, I am not a locus who want Hong Kong to be independent, I am a supporter of One Country Two System, but seems like you aren't. But then probably you mainlander can't really tell the different.
You guys alway like to mention "two systems" part but forget the premise of it: ONE COUNTRY. One country means HKers are China's citizens. Check out how your motherland Australia or US require their citizens to be loyal to their countries. You 黄尸 are not only disloyal to China, even hate China. So basically you guys have abandoned ONE COUNTRY premise, why the fk you have the right to enjoy "two systems" welfare? Am I wrong to ask you to leave China's territory?

Last edited:

24:00 start

"If the 39 deaths were indeed of Chinese nationals, today, the western media will all be following CNN: aren't you the 2nd largest economy, aren't you a great country, didn't you stand up? Tell me, why did 39 people use the most humiliating method to escape??"

5G is a new technology composed by advanced hard wares and IPs. Samsung phone is end appliance which assembles technologies from many fields. See the differences? 5G is more like a technology. Very limited core IP and technologies play most important role for sale performace. If you sell more, it does mean you have better IP or technologies. As for a mature product like phone, many technologies or even some non technical issues could impact on the sale performance. The word "lead" is proper to be used for a new technology but not for an appliance.

You guys alway like to mention "two systems" part but forget the premise of it: ONE COUNTRY. One country means HKers are China's citizens. Check out how your motherland Australia or US require their citizens to be loyal to their countries. You 黄尸 are not only disloyal to China, even hate China. So basically you guys have abandoned ONE COUNTRY premise, why the fk you have the right to enjoy "two systems" welfare? Am I wrong to ask you to leave China's territory?

The thing is, 5G is not just a technology, it is a standard, in term of IP law, say you need item 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 to complete a standard. And let's say China hold patent 1, 2 and 3 and the US hold patent 4, and South Korea hold patent 5. That does not mean China lead said standard, because even with IP 1,2 and 3, it would not make the standard alone, without 4 and 5, you cannot make that standard to work.

All parts of the patent are equally important, which mean not a single country, company or entity can dominate all, that is why standard exist. That is the key of anti competitive law.

Set aside all these, there are no evidence to even say Huawei hold more Patent than the rest of the world.

And no, it's not about technology and appliance, because patent, as the point you claim, is not a technology per se, but an application to a technology, which is to be used in a product. You don't just make patent for fun, you intent to applies that patent to a product that is the reason you patent it in the first place.

And you sir, are SERIOUSLY misunderstanding what actually is 1 country 2 system, but then why I am not surprised?

One Country Two System guarantee high degree of autonomous status in Hong Kong, a very simple example why HOng Kong should not be treated as China is that Chinese in China needed document to travel to Hong Kong, and need to applies permanent residence if and when a Mainland Chinese try to live permanently in Hong Kong. If HKer is Chinese Citizen, which is no different than Mainland Citizens, then how come mainland Chinese need document to travel and stay in Hong Kong?

One Country is just that, one country in charge of Hong Kong and hating China does not mean we disrespect One Country, I can treat whatever country whatever the hell I want, I don't need to love the country I live with, if I am an Australian, I don't need to like Australia, if I am a Canadian, I don't have to like Canada, certainly I don't need to love China or Mainland Chinese if I live in Hong Kong, however, by going back on your two separate system promise, you shoot yourself on your foot, and you wonder why Hong Kong people don't like Chinese, just because you keep spamming profanity does not mean you are right. It just make your argument looks weak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom