What's new

Why Whites, not Chinese, dominated the world despite inventions

I thought Alexander has conquered india even before jesus was born???

As for india, I do not remember there have ever been any period of time in history that a king or emperor has ruled over current india except the british.

You heard wrong. Alexander defeat Pakistan before jesus was born...... but he could not establish any empire. It was more like a pirate raid. They looted and plundered and then the native life went on like before.

As for India, you need to read and relearn history again. I do not intend to give you free education.

You heard wrong. Alexander defeat Pakistan before jesus was born...... but he could not establish any empire. It was more like a pirate raid. They looted and plundered and then the native life went on like before.

As for India, you need to read and relearn history again. I do not intend to give you free education.

They are all nutcases and we dont need to educate them.

More important to educate our own people some of whom have been taken in by Marxist-liberal theories that has made them adharmis.

We first need to study Vedas ourselves from Authentic sources so that we can dismiss the misinterpretations of these vile Mlechhas with the contempt it deserves.

Are you guys claiming the Western Civilization stole your Culture? are you people retarded?

we are calling that dumd kid @WhiteMansBurden as culture stealer and identity theft.

what is the meaning of the world "he" for you? have you been to school?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Shankranthi - you need a very good lesson in Chinese history. Genghis Khan and Kublai Khan were Chinese? Oh wait.. then we Indians were Africans yeah?

Stop writing such stupidity first and do a thorough research before you spill out your tiddly bits out of you-know-where.

Genghis and Kublai khan is as much chinese as Indian history teaching Babur and Humayun as Indian emperors.

Don't waste my time by displaying your ignorance and forcing me to debate fools like you.

I have tried to get this into your bone-head once already. If any body has displaced south-asians , it is our own ancestors. Not you and not your ancestors. The displacers (acc to your theory) called themselves Indians and their progeny call themselves Indians.

And I've tried to get this into your turd of a brain.

The ONLY 4 valid theories posit that you dumb people were conquered. I do NOT care what you say, I care what the scientists say.

There are four competing basic models (with variations) that have academic credibility (Mallory (1997:106)):

the Kurgan hypothesis (Pontic-Caspian area): Chalcolithic (5th to 4th millennia BCE)

the Anatolian hypothesis (Anatolia in Asia Minor): Early Neolithic (7th to 5th millennia BCE)

the Baltic hypothesis: Mesolithic to Neolithic (Ertebølle to Corded Ware horizon, 6th to 3rd millennia BCE)

the Balkan hypothesis, excluding the Anatolian languages (a variant of the Anatolian hypothesis): Neolithic (5th millennium BCE)

As mentioned above, the Kurgan hypothesis is currently dominant in Indo-European studies. The Anatolian hypothesis is the primary competitor. This hypothesis is primarily associated with Colin Renfrew, although it has also been supported by Russell Gray and Quentin Atkinson, based on Bayesian analysis studies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_Urheimat_hypotheses

That's why I am a university student while you are a frustrated culture stealing firangi who hasn't even passed high school? Wikipedia, lol, that's grounds for getting ejected from my university.

Like I have said he is a culture stealer and identity thief.

Wikipedia? It's not Wikipedia. It's from published studies that you can EASILY go to by clicking on the links, but you dumb lazy Indians seem genetically incapable of doing so. All you do is whine and complain that you have to go to Wikipedia to click on them.

My f'ing god, and you people think you invented anything, let alone the lame-a## invention of the 'concept' of zero (that wasn't even invented by you).

If you don't understand what I am referring to, keep your mouth quite, boy.

The Thread is about CHINA. You should not have spoken at the first place.

Oh my God, you people are so jealous of the achievements of other Civilizations and nations. Don't post if you people are really that jealous of the world.

I don't know why there are so many conflict between you and the India. Don't you know how much Indians want to be white. They use all these skin whitening creams. They regard themselves as white Aryans and look down upon other race of people. They believe that Hit ler adore them because he adopted swastika

I don't know why there are so many conflict between you and the India. Don't you know how much Indians want to be white. They use all these skin whitening creams. They regard themselves as white Aryans and look down upon other race of people. They believe that Hit ler adore them because he adopted swastika

They regard themselves as the origin of White people, yet not a SINGLE White ethnic group in the world would take a 2nd look at them.

Our women run at the sight of Indian rapists.

The Thread is about CHINA. You should not have spoken at the first place.

Oh my God, you people are so jealous of the achievements of other Civilizations and nations. Don't post if you people are really that jealous of the world.

Many Indians believe that they are white. So all European achievements are their own achievements. They even support white supremacists at their web site. Only to get rejected for obvious reasons. I feel sad for these people.

:lol: ....................... sounds like a desperate fantasy by your kind. What are you going to quote next ? Dragons and Dungeons ? ....maybe Star Wars as authentic history :lol:

Oh my God, coming from people who spent most of this thread derailing with fake, garbage, nut job history. Hypocrisy? seriously.

My f'ing god, and you people think you invented anything, let alone the lame-a## invention of the 'concept' of zero (that wasn't even invented by you).

guys this kid has lost his mental balance... the whole world knows that Zero is invented by India.

The concept of zero as a number and not merely a symbol for separation is attributed to India, where, by the 9th century CE, practical calculations were carried out using zero, which was treated like any other number, even in case of division.[14][15] The Indian scholar Pingala (circa 5th–2nd century BCE) used binary numbers in the form of short and long syllables (the latter equal in length to two short syllables), making it similar to Morse code.[16][17] He and his contemporary Indian scholars used the Sanskrit word śūnya to refer to zero or void.
In 498 AD, Indian mathematician and astronomer Aryabhata stated that "sthānāt sthānaṁ daśaguņaṁ syāt"[18] i.e. "from place to place each is ten times the preceding,"[18][19] which is the origin of the modern decimal-based place value notation.[20][21]
The oldest known text to use a decimal place-value system, including a zero, is the Jain text from India entitled the Lokavibhâga, dated 458 CE, where shunya ("void" or "empty") was employed for this purpose.[22] The first known use of special glyphs for the decimal digits that includes the indubitable appearance of a symbol for the digit zero, a small circle, appears on a stone inscription found at the Chaturbhuja Temple at Gwalior in India, dated 876 CE.[23][24] There are many documents on copper plates, with the same small o in them, dated back as far as the sixth century CE, but their authenticity may be doubted.[13]

and this is not some hypothesis :wave:

(Hypothesis means ASSUMPTION).

Hypothesis:

Synonyms
supposition - assumption - conjecture - presumption

You might hypothesize/assume you are a scholar, but it is patently evident you are a clown.

They regard themselves as the origin of White people, yet not a SINGLE White ethnic group in the world would take a 2nd look at them.

Our women run at the sight of Indian rapists.

If you are an American, you must know of Chris Hansen and his special episodes of Dateline he did several years back. There were so many cases of Indians got booked that my wife won't allow my daughters to go play in Indian's houses for the sake of their safety.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom