What's new

Why Whites, not Chinese, dominated the world despite inventions

Yes and I find it very interesting that the description of Asuras by Bhagwan Sri Krishna ji in Bhagwad Gita is absolutely true for the white Mlechhas:

Attributes of the Asuras, which lead to bondage:

Ostentation (even in worship), arrogance, self-conceit, anger, rudeness, ignorance, bad conduct, absence of truth, inabillity to know what should be done and what is not to be done, atheistic, diminished intellect, fierce deeds, born to contribute to the destruction of the world, hypocritical, proud, arrogant, impure, deluded, insatiable, lustful, angry, always strive to accumulate vast wealth by unsavory means, beset with immense cares ending with death, elevates sensual pleasure to the highest. Non-cleanliness and non-AchAra (proper conduct as per scriptures), atheistic.

The Asuras think : This is all, I am great, I am rich noble, I did this, I got this, I am successful, powerful. They hate Krishna (the Self) who resides in their bodies and in those of others. They sink further and further.

excellent post, my friend. Such is the reality of the mlecchas but the honourable black man is at the forefront fighting to protect humanity from the asuras. They are rapidly converting the succubi and creating healthy beautiful African children. God bless them.

and what is wrong with you. why do you have to spew hatred of Hindus, India, Vedas and Idols in every post.

Vedas are the oldest and the most respected literature of Mankind. if you hate them because of your hate of Hindus, you cannot change the fact.

Oh my God! Do you ever stop talking. Seriously? This is a PakistanDefenceForum, the thread is about CHINA. We talk about REAL History and why the Chinese did not use their invention like the Europeans to conquer the world.

This is NOT an Indian Hindu (religious) site where people talk about their "beliefs" which have little to do with ground realities. Please go trolll some where else, and leave this innocent site alone.

Do you understand the difference between theory and hypothesis?
Also , it would be really great if people could completely go through the links and check if it helps their point, before posting them.

It links pages from Wikipedia and claims they are facts. Clearly has not stepped foot into a university, or even a high school.

Also , it would be really great if people could completely go through the links and check if it helps their point, before posting them.

Seriously, I think you guys are mentally retarded.. I am calling the mods, to clean this thread. Thanks for Ruining the thread Indian troll brigade and for your garbage fake history irrelevant to this thread....

Oh my God! Do you ever stop talking. Seriously? This is a PakistanDefenceForum, the thread is about CHINA. We talk about REAL History and why the Chinese did not use their invention like the Europeans to conquer the world.

This is NOT an Indian Hindu (religious) site where people talk about their "beliefs" which have little to do with ground realities. Please go trolll some where else, and leave this innocent site alone.

ask your friend @WhiteMansBurden. he is the one who keeps talking non sense about Indians on every thread.

OMG, will you avoid posting anti Hindu remarks at least for one post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, I think you guys are mentally retarded.. I am calling the mods, to clean this thread. Thanks for Ruining the thread Indian troll brigade and for your garbage fake history irrelevant to this thread....

As if all other threads are always d*t on topic... Why do you guys get so scared when religion is discussed???.... So insecure with your own??

Pakistanis like RangerPK and Chinese like Speeder2 and WhiteMansBurden have turned this stupid thread into India bashing thread.

@WebMaster - Please take a look at this troll thread and the trolls on the thread like RangerPK & WhiteMansBurden..

Whoz trolling is pretty much obvious. I pity you guys...you need to stoop so low every time ,Hate hidus so badly and lick everybody else's *** in the world for some petty self esteem.

Do you know what it means when the top four theories, the only theories held to be possibly true, all posit the hypothesis that the South Asians were displaced? It doesn't matter if it happened from Ukraine, Armenia, Baltics, or Anatolian peninsula, but it's a fact of life that it HAPPENED.

It links pages from Wikipedia and claims they are facts. Clearly has not stepped foot into a university, or even a high school.

Clearly you have the brain of an Australoid. It's the typical excuse of the uncreative, child-like, and lazy 3rd worlder to dismiss facts on the basis of "Wikipedia". Wikipedia has links which you can click on to go to the actual studies themselves (not like you were even gonna read them you lazy Indian).

Do you know what it means when the top four theories, the only theories held to be possibly true, all posit the hypothesis that the South Asians were displaced? It doesn't matter if it happened from Ukraine, Armenia, Baltics, or Anatolian peninsula, but it's a fact of life that it HAPPENED.

Clearly you have the brain of an Australoid. It's the typical excuse of the uncreative, child-like, and lazy 3rd worlder to dismiss facts on the basis of "Wikipedia". Wikipedia has links which you can click on to go to the actual studies themselves (not like you were even gonna read them you lazy Indian).

The Indian troll brigade derailed another thread again. I am reporting this to the mods. so they can clean this mess up.

Pakistanis like RangerPK and Chinese like Speeder2 and WhiteMansBurden have turned this stupid thread into India bashing thread.

@WebMaster - Please take a look at this troll thread and the trolls on the thread like RangerPK & WhiteMansBurden..

No body was bashing Indians, till the Indians derailed this thread by bringing in their nut job history lessons. Thanks for being over imaginative and ruining every one's time and a perfectly good thread..

I have tried to get this into your bone-head once already. If any body has displaced south-asians , it is our own ancestors. Not you and not your ancestors. The displacers (acc to your theory) called themselves Indians and their progeny call themselves Indians.

That's why I am a university student while you are a frustrated culture stealing firangi who hasn't even passed high school? Wikipedia, lol, that's grounds for getting ejected from my university.

I have tried to get this into your bone-head once already. If any body has displaced south-asians , it is our own ancestors. Not you and not your ancestors. The displacers (acc to your theory) called themselves Indians and their progeny call themselves Indians.

Like I have said he is a culture stealer and identity thief.

Yes, with one exception.

The entire northern half of South Asia was invaded by the Indo-Aryans, largely displacing, but eventually interbreeding, with the native peoples. They brought their religion with them.

:lol: ....................... sounds like a desperate fantasy by your kind. What are you going to quote next ? Dragons and Dungeons ? ....maybe Star Wars as authentic history :lol:

That's why I am a university student while you are a frustrated culture stealing firangi who hasn't even passed high school? Wikipedia, lol, that's grounds for getting ejected from my university.

Like I have said he is a culture stealer and identity thief.

Are you guys claiming the Western Civilization stole your Culture? are you people retarded?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom