What's new

Why westerner media is silent on this?????

Stop bullshitting this atack had nothing to victim's religious belief this is a stupid game played by some punks in western countries it involves choosing a person and trying to knock him/her with a single punch , its called "Knockout Game".

A Pakistani woman brutally injured for wearing scarf .
When Taliban allegedly deprived women of their rights whole world cried but now when westerners are doing such things every now and then why the media is silent?
I thought it was a game in US named 'hit them all'. You find a weak person and hit him so hard so he fell down and you earn point. :what:

A Pakistani woman brutally injured for wearing scarf .
When Taliban allegedly deprived women of their rights whole world cried but now when westerners are doing such things every now and then why the media is silent?

Who told you the women was injured for wearing Scarf ?? Stop making things out of your rear .

This is what stupidity earns them

Stop bullshitting this atack had nothing to victim's religious belief this is a stupid game played by some punks in western countries it involves choosing a person and trying to knock him/her with a single punch , its called "Knockout Game".
so according to you, this ''game'' justifies punching a woman in the head and knocking her out.....

so according to you, this ''game'' justifies punching a woman in the head and knocking her out.....

Of course not. Its the most retarded idea of fun I've seen in a while, disgusting. I'm sure revojam was only saying this is nothing to do with religious persecution as implied by the OP.

About a year ago a white veteran was murdered by two black kids looking for crack in Washington state. Any Asian news sources on this?

Of course not. Its the most retarded idea of fun I've seen in a while, disgusting. I'm sure revojam was only saying this is nothing to do with religious persecution as implied by the OP.

This sure is disgusting, I hope the hooligans get their *** kicked as a result of this ''game''......

This is an action of crime plus it is an action of terrorism no doubt.

You are all stupid, this took place in London about a year ago. It was a racist attack by a black man carried out on a Muslim women, the man was prosecuted and it was reported numerous times in the media so can everyone shut up about it now.

So the guy called you to tell you that this is a "knockout game
?

WOW. So you re a MIND READER.

What an amazing talent you have.....
.:o:

Back
Top Bottom