What's new

Why this Focus on Rapes in India by World Media

Trash bhaye what justification?
Bhai I m saying **** think root of every problm lies with caste system n thr baniya Hindu Brahmin conspiracy in india. ........... let me tell u it was problem but now people dont care especially in towns n cities.......
But again topic is about rape dear n it has nothing to do with castism ......
On topic I feel media doing gud job showing us mirror how inhumane sone of us r..........

What is womens rights according to you? Is it western standards or Indian cultural standards? that you seek to impose?

Its simple: Give women equal rights as men have. If a woman wants to live in a western way, she is entitled to do so, if she wants to live in a traditional way (on her own accord) she is entitled to do so.

Its simple: Give women equal rights as men have. If a woman wants to live in a western way, she is entitled to do so, if she wants to live in a traditional way (on her own accord) she is entitled to do so.

Thank goodness someone said this. Although the seriousness of the post is dented somewhat by your Santosh pandit avatar but still excellent point.

There is a limit to live as you like, let's say if you want to live buck naked and roam on the streets naked ,should it be allowed? as it is your fundamental right of freedom to decide to not wear anything isn't it?

There is a limit to live as you like, let's say if you want to live buck naked and roam on the streets naked ,should it be allowed? as it is your fundamental right of freedom to decide to not wear anything isn't it?

Yes, there is a limit to everything, in fact most countries do not allow to walk around naked.

Yes, there is a limit to everything, in fact most countries do not allow to walk around naked.
"When in rome do as romans do", so tell me who is to decide western is progressive and indian is regressive?

"When in rome do as romans do", so tell me who is to decide western is progressive and indian is regressive?

Each person for his/her own does it.. each person can choose his/her lifestyle ones becoming adult.

Each person for his/her own does it.. each person can choose his/her lifestyle ones becoming adult.
and who is to regulate if a person choses his/her lifestyle as free and wants to run buck naked?

and who is to regulate if a person choses his/her lifestyle as free and wants to run buck naked?

No one else than the law. As I said earlier, there need to be certain limitations for everything... even lifestyles. May it be traditional or western ones.

Sorry in India it will be Indian way for both men and women. Those who want to live Western style should immigrate to West. There is already an America. India should remain India.

Sorry in India it will be Indian way for both men and women. Those who want to live Western style should immigrate to West. There is already an America. India should remain India.
LOL this is a free country, your orders dont count s*** here... if your dont like freedom go to Afghanistan or SA, go and see yourself how many women here already live according to their own accord, with their own income in an independent way.....

You cannot do anything against it, society is changing, only insecure people like you cannot live with it.

BTW: Feel free to explain the "Indian Way"

What? What is Indian way and what is western way according to you? Elabortae plz

LOL this is a free country, go and see yourself how many women live according to their own accord, with their own income in an independent way....."

LOL. What makes you think that women living their own way with their own income is not an Indian way? I am one of those and I do not consider myself to be westernized. I come from a very religious traditional family full of working women. All my life in majority of families I have seen it is the women who hold the purse string. It is she who decides what is good or bad for the family to spend on.

Being a drunk, drug addict, with multiple live-in relationships would fit the parameter of being Western. Even men indulging in those behaviors are frowned upon.

The day West allows public nudity in streets, I have no doubt you people will be clamouring for that here.

Last edited:
LOL. What makes you think that women living their own way with their own income is not an Indian way? I am one of those and I do not consider myself to be westernized. I come from a very religious traditional family full of working women. All my life in majority of families I have seen it is the women who hold the purse string. It is she who decides what is good or bad for the family to spend on.

Being a drunk, drug addict, with multiple live-in relationships would fit the parameter of being Western. Even men indulging in those behaviors are frowned up.

The day West allows public nudity in streets, I have no doubt you people will be clamouring for that here.

You are making your own incoming? Thats great, I admire that.

But you still have no right to force a way of living on others. This is a democratic and free nations, not Saudi Arabia. If you want to live live with your lifestyle, its great, no one should stop you from doing it, and if someone does, you have every right to protest against it, like any woman who who has a more western lifestyle.

PS: Who still havent explained, the "Indian Way" of life.

Give women equal rights as men have. If a woman wants to live in a western way, she is entitled to do so, if she wants to live in a traditional way (on her own accord) she is entitled to do so.

But you still have no right to force a way of living on others. This is a democratic and free nations, not Saudi Arabia. If you want to live live with your lifestyle, its great, no one should stop you from doing it, and if someone does, you have every right to protest against it, like any woman who who has a more western lifestyle.

LOL. Who are you petitioning to then for "giving" rights? I form a part of Indian society and people who adopt "western values" will always be social out castes in India. This much is guaranteed. You can always cry and rant about how India is backward and girls cannot wear a butt crease exposing shorts unlike your esteemed West, but then that is your headache.

Who still havent explained, the "Indian Way" of life.

Indian way subsumes one's ego for the greater good of the family and society.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom