What's new

Why this Focus on Rapes in India by World Media

LOL. Who are you petitioning to then for "giving" rights? I form a part of Indian society and people who adopt "western values" will always be social out castes in India. This much is guaranteed. You can always cry and rant about how India is backward and girls cannot wear a butt crease exposing shorts unlike your esteemed West, but then that is your headache.

The only person crying and ranting here is you with your feeling of insecurity and your pitiful intolerance.
I dont have any problem with anyone lifestyle as long as somebody does not force one to conform to something.
I do not feel as an "out cast" as well as millions of other young people.... but I am sure that it must be different in some rural panchyat.

The only person crying and ranting here is you with your feeling of insecurity and your pitiful intolerance.
I dont have any problem with anyone lifestyle as long as somebody does not force one to conform to something.
I do not feel as an "out cast" as well as millions of other young people.... but I am sure that it must be different in some rural panchyat.

What insecurity? Who am I petitioning to unlike you? You are the one who is unsatisfied with his life in India. I love India the way it is, except for its economic performance. I live in Bangalore and before that in Bombay, so what panchayat? People here refuse to give houses to drunk womanizing bachelors, but I am sure even they get some place to live and feel comfortable in their drunken haze.

What insecurity? Who am I petitioning to unlike you? You are the one who is unsatisfied with his life in India. I love India the way it is, except for its economic performance. I live in Bangalore and before that in Bombay, so what panchayat? People here refuse to give houses to drunk womanizing bachelors, but I am sure even they get some place to live and feel comfortable in their drunken haze.

Your insecurity shows itself by the fact that you cannot tolerate any other lifestyle than your own one. And I am not unsatisfied with my life here, I am happy.

I was brought up with a sense of tolerance and the vast majority of people around me are tolerant as well...

There are problems for many women in India, we have to face it, and millions are doing it already, as the world has seen it in the countless demonstrations, campaigns etc etc for more women rights.

Your insecurity shows itself by the fact that you cannot tolerate any other lifestyle than your own one. And I am not unsatisfied with my life here, I am happy.
I was brought up with a sense of tolerance and the vast majority of people around me are tolerant as well...
There are problems for many women in India, we have to face it, and millions are doing it already, as the world has seen it in the countless demonstrations, campaigns etc etc for more women rights.

LOL. Doubt it is my "insecurity." More like it is your lack of self-worth since you seem to be impatient to copycat Western lifestyle. You can speak with a stilted accent or wear your pants riding half way down your @ss, it will just make you a third rate copy of a Westerner.

Yeah I am allergic to fakes and wannabes.

LOL. Doubt it is my "insecurity." More like it is your lack of self-worth since you seem to be impatient to copycat Western lifestyle. You can speak with a stilted accent or wear your pants riding half way down your @ss, it will just make you a third rate copy of a Westerner.

Yeah I am allergic to fakes and wannabes.
Have you seen me? How do you know how I wear my pants? How do you know my English accent? Why do you "LOL" all the time? You are making yourself ridiculous with those statements and your frantic intolerance. Live and let live. Why are you so feared about people who adopt customs of other traditions, lifestyles, religions or whatever? It happened since the very beginning of human history and has now accelerated more than ever due to globalization.

I have lived in the west, so yes, I am western influenced, more than people who live here, but I also have more traditional sides, but unlike you, I can live in both worlds without problems and I can accept other peoples views.

PS: No except of hardcore Hip Hoppers wear pants like you described it.

Have you seen me? How do you know how I wear my pants? How do you know my English accent? Why do you "LOL" all the time? You are making yourself ridiculous with those statements and your frantic intolerance. Live and let live. Why are you so feared about people who adopt customs of other traditions, lifestyles, religions or whatever? It happened since the very beginning of human history and has now accelerated more than ever due to globalization.
I have lived in the west, so yes, I am western influenced, more than people who live here, but I also have more traditional sides, but unlike you, I can live in both worlds without problems and I can accept other peoples views.
PS: No except of hardcore Hip Hoppers wear pants like you described it.

My alluding of English speaking style or wearing of clothes was just an example, that itself would be distasteful enough. No there is no live and let live of constructive and destructive cultures together since the beginning of human history. One gets killed or prevails. After 1000 year period of slavery, this country has got a breather to live according to its conscience, and I do not want inimical cultures taking root and destroying this. Western culture is a failed culture and I am not going to supporting anyone trying to bring that failure home.

So you want to listen to an English song, watch an English movie, drive an English car, import sophisticated technologies, there is no barrier to those. But you want to import their human understanding, their concept of relationships, or mold our society to be like theirs, then no. Be prepared to face stiff resistance.

@Koovie ,@Hermione ,end this fighting please.

If you people had shown the same consistency in India vs Pakistanis threads but :hitwall::hitwall:

If you people had shown the same consistency in India vs Pakistanis threads but

Aare naraz mat ho. Just point me to a India vs Pakistani thread, I will come with my frying pan :dance3::dance3:

Yeah along with that report every assault, every pick pocketing, every man/women/children dying in the hospital, every suicide, every murder, every accident. Really why should people only report rapes, do you not think these other issues also require same attention? All of this should be national headlines.
pick pocketting,man/women/children dying in hospital is different from rapes,rapes are a more serious problem.

Assault,murder and suicides are already reported regularly by our newspapers.

No matter why, it is really good thing. Atleast this may force Indians to stop this horrible thing. Even if only one incident was prevented due to all this negative publicity, it is worth it...

Ok there was this thread........
14.2 bloody miles to lahore ,1965 - 2014 who can beat a nation with such Sons.
I had to handle trolls alone for atleast 10 pages. :cry::cry::cry:
LOL... I appreciate your zealousness. But when the whole thread was refuted 1000 times before, no one seems to be interested in refuting the same thing again in same way. May be this is what they meant by death by 1000 cuts....

Wtf is a insecurity?Aping west and leaving India behind is being secure?
FAIR AND LOVELY should be the brand that empowered women in india and recently men too. :D
Likewise i got many examples. want to hear them?

Like i said we tolerate BS and still respect others since aeons, you wont see that thing in other countries. they were burning heretics for mere suggestion of the word SCIENCE! :omghaha:

How is she insecure?
I asked you before are you feeling free or not? If you dont feel free then you should rip off your clothes and run buck naked shouting freedom everywhere.
You said there are limits and rules for each country! Like wise there are limits of tolerance and rules in this country called India.
"When in rome do what romans do",likewise" when in India do as indians do".

You guys have a problem on burkha cos its demeaning to women and exploiting their rights, women in burkha or ghunghat must surely be exploited and therefore they should be liberated by hook or crook!

My alluding of English speaking style or wearing of clothes was just an example, that itself would be distasteful enough. No there is no live and let live of constructive and destructive cultures together since the beginning of human history. One gets killed or prevails. After 1000 year period of slavery, this country has got a breather to live according to its conscience, and I do not want inimical cultures taking root and destroying this. Western culture is a failed culture and I am not going to supporting anyone trying to bring that failure home.

So you want to listen to an English song, watch an English movie, drive an English car, import sophisticated technologies, there is no barrier to those. But you want to import their human understanding, their concept of relationships, or mold our society to be like theirs, then no. Be prepared to face stiff resistance.
Those are called symptoms and they are very well known so therefore the diagnosis also depends on the symptoms.Every person who comes looks healthy, untill you know the symptoms.......That is when you know the disease! Apeitis! Westitis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom