What's new

Why Western criticism of India’s Mars mission is blatant racism

what is ur problem dude??
how can u side with ur former coloniser that ruled us and treated like dogs for 200 years,,,killed thousands of our ppl??

if u can good for u,but don't except this civility from me for a former coloniser

As I said before, I am not here to take sides, like a cricket match. I m mking my observation, and clearly it has hit a nerve, since you "deleted" some of your own comments from your memory, and pretended that you never used bad words. If my comments made you ashamed enough to disown our own previous abuses, I think I have accomplished my task - my point has been made.

what a gem of thread....

is it pdf.... where are trolls.... where are favourite topics like rape and drones....

i am amused

It isn't any worse than some comments here. And as I said, I am not defending anybody, and they sure don't need to be defended. I am making an observation about the behavior of some members here.

BTW, "criticize" and name-calling are different things. You are dignifying some of thosse posts by calling it criticism, which is an intellectual activity. Saying "British are fuckers" or "British are assholes" is not informed criticism but juvenile name calling. That would be true EVEN IF the statements are true - even if they are fuckers and assholes, calling them as such is not criticism, but name calling.

So please don't dignify that behavior by terming it criticism. 

You said british are fuckers and assholes. Conveniently forgot that, eh?

here read these commen
It isn't any worse than some comments here. And as I said, I am not defending anybody, and they sure don't need to be defended. I am making an observation about the behavior of some members here.

BTW, "criticize" and name-calling are different things. You are dignifying some of thosse posts by calling it criticism, which is an intellectual activity. Saying "British are fuckers" or "British are assholes" is not informed criticism but juvenile name calling. That would be true EVEN IF the statements are true - even if they are fuckers and assholes, calling them as such is not criticism, but name calling.

So please don't dignify that behavior by terming it criticism. 

You said british are fuckers and assholes. Conveniently forgot that, eh?

read these comments
i have taken the first 10-15 comments without selecting them,,,just read them
As I said before, I am not here to take sides, like a cricket match. I m mking my observation, and clearly it has hit a nerve, since you "deleted" some of your own comments from your memory, and pretended that you never used bad words. If my comments made you ashamed enough to disown our own previous abuses, I think I have accomplished my task - my point has been made.

shame on u moron

what have i deleted??

i called them assholes and fuckers and will call them again 

now read these comments and then try to be civil

India sends rocket to Mars as part of its £1bn a year space programme | Mail Online 
i request every member here to see the link posted in post 123 bottom

then go to comment section and see for urself 
India sends rocket to Mars as part of its £1bn a year space programme | Mail Online

Last edited:
here read these commen

read these comments
i have taken the first 10-15 comments without selecting them,,,just read them

shame on u moron

what have i deleted??

i called them assholes and fuckers and will call them again 

now read these comments and then try to be civil

OK, now you are name caling (umm...criticizing...lol) me as well. I hope you are in your teens, because this behaviour is a shame to anybody older.

When I said 'deleted', i put it in quotes, and ssaid 'from your brain'. I thought you would understand what I meant. Oh, well...

Anyway, my point has been made, and I am not interested in juvenile name callers. Seriously, unless you improve your posting quality, you will find fewer and fewer people to discuss with you. Over the past few days, the number of groups you have called fuckers and assholes is mind boggling. Everybody from IAF to MoD to westerners. For you, this name calling substitutes for insightful and meaningful criticism. Grow up.

u can try comments from other newspapers too

they will be very much similar to these comments 
OK, now you are name caling (umm...criticizing...lol) me as well. I hope you are in your teens, because this behaviour is a shame to anybody older.

When I said 'deleted', i put it in quotes, and ssaid 'from your brain'. I thought you would understand what I meant. Oh, well...

Anyway, my point has been made, and I am not interested in juvenile name callers. Seriously, unless you improve your posting quality, you will find fewer and fewer people to discuss with you. Over the past few days, the number of groups you have called fuckers and assholes is mind boggling. Everybody from IAF to MoD to westerners. For you, this name calling substitutes for insightful and meaningful criticism. Grow up.

its ppl like u who destroyed a perfect blog where chinese,indian and pakistanis for a change agreed on something.

and u without even reading the comments started defending british??

for god's sake how can u defend those ppl who ruled us for 200 years??
have some self respect especially when they call us slumdogs and what not

Educate them first about , how a space program , has benefits for other fields , for a nation . Do they even know , the contribution , that NASA alone has done for the entire world by the inventions and developments from their missions in space ? Cmon Britain ! Long gone are the days , when the sun didn't set in your empire . :D

Educate them first about , how a space program , has benefits for other fields , for a nation . Do they even know , the contribution , that NASA alone has done for the entire world by the inventions and developments from their missions in space ? Cmon Britain ! Long gone are the days , when the sun didn't set in your empire . :D

they probably still think subcontinent has some sort of retarded ppl conveniently forgetting thats it was us that made trillions of pounds for british over 200 years

We do not seek to seek the venom against the West, we seek to fight against the injustice.

When there is oppression, there is resistance as well. The West also belongs as part of this planet, don't act like you are the master of universe and you are the only one who represents the truth.

Everyone can make mistakes, at least we can admit our mistakes in the past and fix it, unlike you who never admits your sin and keep saying you are the angel and son of God.

Unfortunately for you, this is how many Indians perceive it as well. That is why skin whiteners are big sellers in India.

Your notion is wrong....
'Skin-whiteners' or whatever you call them are not intended to make the skin white/pale like Europeans, but to make it fair,clean, moist....in short, 'fresh' and 'attractive'.....

No Indian believes that their skin tones can be made white/pale like the Europeans....and they don't want that either.....because pale-white skin is not considered attractive either.....that's why you see pale Europeans tanning their skin in Sun....

u can try comments from other newspapers too

they will be very much similar to these comments 

its ppl like u who destroyed a perfect blog where chinese,indian and pakistanis for a change agreed on something.

and u without even reading the comments started defending british??

for god's sake how can u defend those ppl who ruled us for 200 years??
have some self respect especially when they call us slumdogs and what not

The West and their lapdogs (Chinese traitors, Indian traitors, Pakistani traitors) want us to fight each other.

In 2010, Japan had their pro-China PM, he and China both agreed to solve the border dispute via negociation. This has made USA unhappy, they started to put sanction on Toyota, then quickly overthrown him. Now they have installed this anti-China puppet government.

Now China and Vietnam also agree to sign the treaty in the SCS, since Vietnam also doesn't trust the West, since they keep supporting the anti-Vietnam lapdogs against her. Don't trust those Viet members on PDF, most of them are pro-West, the Vietnamese in real life are not that anti-China. Those anti-China protests were all organized by the West, that's all these protestors got soon arrested by the Vietnamese authority.

As for Philippines, the West doesn't give a fck if their government is incompetent, corrupt, dictatorial. As long as they are anti-China and pro-West, they are legit to stay in power. Just look how incompetent this pro-West puppet government when it comes to save its people from the natural disaster.

we must start brics development bank as soon as possible to compete against world bank and imf monopoly

the colonisers must brace themselves for the changing world

we must start brics development bank as soon as possible to compete against world bank and imf monopoly

the colonisers must brace themselves for the changing world

The West now wants to repeat the same financial warfare against India like they did in HK and Southeast Asia back in 1990s. Since their economy keeps stagnating, they need to keep bloodsucking the developing countries.

India should be careful with its currency, even China now is more resistant, but we both need to keep an eye on it.

The West now wants to repeat the same financial warfare against India like they did in HK and Southeast Asia back in 1990s. Since their economy keeps stagnating, they need to keep bloodsucking the developing countries.

India should be careful with its currency, even China now is more resistant, but we both need to keep an eye on it.

india's fortunes will only change after elections are held next year.
but yes,,,we cannot dip any further from where we already are.

I like how the 50 centers changed their tune and now they're loving India. Must be orders from above, when they saw how isolated they are getting on the international stage.

Back
Top Bottom