What's new

Why Western criticism of India’s Mars mission is blatant racism

india's fortunes will only change after elections are held next year.
but yes,,,we cannot dip any further from where we already are.

India has approximately 10,000 tons gold held by its people, your government should increase its gold reserve to strengthen its currency.

Also, good thing is that China and India have agreed to enhance the cooperation in all domains.

There is some media in India wanna India to fight China, there is also some minor voice in China wanna China to be tougher in the border dispute.

BTW, we shouldn't let those outer voice to influence our future cooperation on the broad picture.

The West and their lapdogs (Chinese traitors, Indian traitors, Pakistani traitors) want us to fight each other.

In 2010, Japan had their pro-China PM, he and China both agreed to solve the border dispute via negociation. This has made USA unhappy, they started to put sanction on Toyota, then quickly overthrown him. Now they have installed this anti-China puppet government.

Now China and Vietnam also agree to sign the treaty in the SCS, since Vietnam also doesn't trust the West, since they keep supporting the anti-Vietnam lapdogs against her. Don't trust those Viet members on PDF, most of them are pro-West, the Vietnamese in real life are not that anti-China. Those anti-China protests were all organized by the West, that's all these protestors got soon arrested by the Vietnamese authority.

As for Philippines, the West doesn't give a fck if their government is incompetent, corrupt, dictatorial. As long as they are anti-China and pro-West, they are legit to stay in power. Just look how incompetent this pro-West puppet government when it comes to save its people from the natural disaster.

I would agree that Viets are certainly not anti-China. God only knows how many HK tv shows my Chinese/Viet girlfriend watches.

But that doesn't mean they are anti-West either. Most people just want what is best for themselves, their loved ones and their country. 
I like how the 50 centers changed their tune and now they're loving India. Must be orders from above, when they saw how isolated they are getting on the international stage.
Anndddd, there we go, the end of this thread.

India has approximately 10,000 tons gold held by its people, your government should increase its gold reserve to strengthen its currency.

Also, good thing is that China and India have agreed to enhance the cooperation in all domains.

There is some media in India wanna India to fight China, there is also some minor voice in China wanna China to be tougher in the border dispute.

BTW, we shouldn't let those outer voice to influence our future cooperation on the broad picture.

what u are saying is absolutely true but due to democratic nature we have not been able to take simple decisions.

i think usa did a similar thing in 1970's and issued currency in exchange of gold and kept it at fort knox 

once a border agreement is reached then sky is the limit for our cooperation

and the agreement will be reached in couple of years

I would agree that Viets are certainly not anti-China. God only knows how many HK tv shows my Chinese/Viet girlfriend watches.

But that doesn't mean they are anti-West either. Most people just want what is best for themselves, their loved ones and their country. 

Anndddd, there we go, the end of this thread.

They want peace, but the USA is one who is still bitter about the outcome of the 1970s war, they want to overthrow their government and to install their own puppet to enslave Vietnam again.

The most Vietnamese won't agree with this kind of political aggression of violating their nation's sovereignty.

They want peace, but the USA is one who is still bitter about the outcome of the 1970s war, they want to overthrow their government and to install their own puppet to enslave Vietnam again.

The most Vietnamese won't agree with this kind of political aggression of violating their nation's sovereignty.

I have no idea what the politics of the region are, so I won't comment.

Reading the comments section on BBC and Daily mail makes me LOL I like it when they get jealous and demand their 'aid' or should I say bribe back for not buying the Eurofighter :lol: now even their car companies are Indian owned and they even sold Cadburys now to the yanks!

This thread has to be one of the best on PDF. Indians, Pakistanis and chinese bashing the west..:D

I read BBC mostly and it's reporting is balanced. It showed both the views which stating the facts of the mission

I LIKE the Indians and I wish them luck with Mars. And I STILL don't see why the U.S. hooked up with the Pakistanis' instead of the Indians.

strategic value as pakistan borders the middle east

I LIKE the Indians and I wish them luck with Mars. And I STILL don't see why the U.S. hooked up with the Pakistanis' instead of the Indians.
because pakistan is a cold war ally and serves US interest much better than India. Indian govt think we are french, not the easiest to deal for americans. lolz

Back
Top Bottom