What's new

Why Western criticism of India’s Mars mission is blatant racism

I think China and India shall be friends, those western racist shall shut the fcuk up! My sincere wish for India Mar probing success! Without Chinese and Indian engineers, USA won't be leading power as nowadays.

its a fact mate

i am just waiting for seting up of brics bank in next 5-10 years

it will be the real gamechanger

arreh bhai we're not English or French , as I mentioned Asians (especially south asians) are more aggressive natured people. A final solution to Kashmir will end this all. If a solution is not done both the nation will have grudges against each other.

Do you knw why Indians consider China above Pakistanis is because not a single bullet have been fired by both the countrymen. China doesn't break rules like we both BSF and Rangers do DAILY! also China is a peace loving country they don't give a jack to Arunachal Pradesh. Period.
You are wrong my friend. actually India and Pakistan are peace lover in nature, all those pretentious aggressive acts was root caused by sly son of the western bitches.

I think China and India shall be friends, those western racist shall shut the fcuk up! My sincere wish for India Mar probing success! Without Chinese and Indian engineers, USA won't be leading power as nowadays.
I would not try to overstate success of indian origin people in USA, beyond what is known.
Also not all western people are racist, most comments are due to ignorance.
Check how Indian and chinese netizens comment on issues.

I LIKE the Indians and I wish them luck with Mars. And I STILL don't see why the U.S. hooked up with the Pakistanis' instead of the Indians.
More like because of Pakistan u became super power now because of the same country yr not and there is a vacuum of power in the world. 
You are wrong my friend. actually India and Pakistan are peace lover in nature, all those pretentious aggressive acts was root caused by sly son of the western bitches.
Do u even know when the British Queen visited Pak in 1997 the speaker of our then National assembly had bowed down infront of her, kissed her hand and said ''we r yr slaves today like our ancestors were''. U r Right when u say ''pretentious aggressive acts was root caused by sly sons of western bitches.''

Unfortunately for you, this is how many Indians perceive it as well. That is why skin whiteners are big sellers in India.

Skin whiteners are selling big in East Asia as well... Keep your eyes open faithfully.

China dominates you in every corner you racist bastards.

Your country makes tons of nukes but when a developing country tries to make one your a$$ starts burning for no reason, you're no boss of this world anymore. Save your collapsing government.

Should be worry about China messing with India again. As well as future threads where Chinese talks down on the Indians. Been seeing that lately.

and I see lot of westerners get tanned..tanned skin more modern and fashionable..what say hmmm???

White people have very light skin. So a more olive complexion give more color to their skin. Indians are different, you guys like to have lighter skin to show social class. or caste type.

White people have very light skin. So a more olive complexion give more color to their skin. Indians are different, you guys like to have lighter skin to show social class. or caste type.
you are incorrect my friend..it is not related with caste or social status.. it is human nature. it is always greener on the other side!!! have you seen anil ambani , he is dark complexioned..but he is the riches indian..nobody cares about his skin color..his social status is due to his work

you are incorrect my friend..it is not related with caste or social status.. it is human nature. it is always greener on the other side!!! have you seen anil ambani , he is dark complexioned..but he is the riches indian..nobody cares about his skin color..his social status is due to his work

Actually, many Indians are just obsess with being white. So its more a cultural nature of Indians instead of human nature. Indians want to be white to show 1) more like westerners 2) more higher caste. Its also the movies and media that cause people to want to be white. if the ballywood actors and actress are full of Australoid schedule tribes, than Indians would want to be more like them. But as both you and I know, that is not the case. White means beautiful in India.

Tell that to most of your Chinese females who would scream in horror at the thought of having a darker skin tone. How many of them (and the Japs / Koreans females) really want to have more skin whitening effect than they already have ? Quite a few !

The only East Asian women who tan themselves willingly are those who have white boyfriends or those who have been educated in the west (US/Australia etc). But otherwise, as I said, MAJORITY of Chinese / Taiwanese / Japanese / Korean women are into "whiter than fairer " treatments. Compare how many skin whitening companies are selling their products in EAST ASIA - vis- a - vis INDIA alone. You will get the answer !

And by the way, since you talk of caste and social class, you know it too that in China, tan skinned or darker skinned people were always considered to be of working class / labor class / farming types. Skin color is an issue not only in INdia if you insist, but in China as well.

Actually, many Indians are just obsess with being white. So its more a cultural nature of Indians instead of human nature. Indians want to be white to show 1) more like westerners 2) more higher caste. Its also the movies and media that cause people to want to be white. if the ballywood actors and actress are full of Australoid schedule tribes, than Indians would want to be more like them. But as both you and I know, that is not the case. White means beautiful in India.
you are either ignorant or misinformed or have met few indians who carry that view..anyway..if that would be the case ..you will see most of indians are dark complexioned..that means they dont recognize themselves with bollywood...here is one of the bollywood actors..he is so white and beautiful :bounce:

M_Id_373151_Nawazuddin_Siddiqui.jpg

Well, ask yourself how many WHITE actors against AFRO actors are in Hollywood and then speak of Bollywood. I for one, won't deny B'wood has a festish for fair skin ! But recent movies have tried to break the mold and move towards dusky skin as well. Ever heard of Nana Patekar? Trend setter in mainstream B'wood .

Back to Hollywood - since you are well read and well informed in the US, I presume you know when was the FIRST TIME in recent history , a Black American Actor won an Oscar for best acting ?! Never mind that there were better actors than him much before he won the award :) If you don't know the answer, I will oblige :)

Back
Top Bottom