What's new

Why Western criticism of India’s Mars mission is blatant racism

Taiwan is the well-known b!tches to the West, they are an embarassment to the Chinese people. 
Hey Taiwanese, stop making fun about Indians, since you are far more white wannabe than them.

racism? lol. How about the fact that India still gets millions of £s of tax payers money in aid while having a massive space programme( which I am in favour of) and a massive defence budget?? for example, in Britain people ask why India gets millions of pounds in aid while children in britain are starving and India is getting aid money from the west. I
I think it's more to do with priorities. If I was an Indian, I would be more concerned about eradicating illiteracy and poverty rather than flashing military and space advancements.

taiwan is usa's **** buddy and bitch really

Japan/Korea/Taiwan/HK all got mind fcked by the West.

But HK is now in our hand, we will soon have more patriotic people like Chinese Dragon, those western b1tches in HK now keep protesting as a daily basis.

CPC is one that saved China from being mind fcked by the West, you may not like their ideology, but at least they are the true defender against the West, since the West hates them gut.

You can see that CPC is not their b1tch, the West hated Maxism, that's why CPC picked up what the West hated the most.

racism? lol. How about the fact that India still gets millions of £s of tax payers money in aid while having a massive space programme( which I am in favour of) and a massive defence budget?? for example, in Britain people ask why India gets millions of pounds in aid while children in britain are starving and India is getting aid money from the west. I
I think it's more to do with priorities. If I was an Indian, I would be more concerned about eradicating illiteracy and poverty rather than flashing military and space advancements.

here comes a british

look ppl

u worry about ur own tiny island moron,,,,,future is bleak for u 
Japan/Korea/Taiwan/HK all got mind fcked by the West.

But HK is now in our hand, we will soon have more patriotic people like Chinese Dragon, those western b1tches in HK now keep protesting as a daily basis.

CPC is one that saved China from being mind fcked by the West, you may not like their ideology, but at least they are the true defender against the West, since the West hates them gut.

You can see that CPC is not their b1tch, the West hated Maxism, that's why CPC picked up what the West hated the most.

see the above comment again by a british

these ppl have huge inferiority complex developing lately i guess

Did you read the first article in this thread? These are precisely the sort of comments that were demolished. Fact one - India officially requested stopping the so called aid that britain gives to missionaries (and not to the govt), but Britain refused, as that would make their govt look even more insignificant back home. Fact two, Britain's 'aid' of 250 million pounds is insignificant to a trillion pound (and growing) economy. The Indian govt said it is 'peanuts' and that we dont want it. So go ahead and stop the so called aid, distributed to select missionaries and not to any governmental arm.

And ffs, read the OP before commenting. Otherwise you end up looking as yet another frustrated and ego-hurt loser that is being made fun on in the very thread you barged into without reading.

here comes a british

look ppl

Most Indian people are not pro-West by nature, and i truly see it today.

Having a past being colonized by the West means nothing, since we also got bullied many times by the West since the 19th century.

Forgot about our unpleasant past, we should look at the bright future lies ahead of us.

here comes a british

look ppl

Can we not discuss this
here comes a british

look ppl

The title of this thread implied that ALL western criticism of Indian space programme was somehow to do with racism when it clearly isn't. I only gave you the other side of the picture. This is how people feel, it's nothing to do with race. If most people in western countries were racist do you think that millions of your brethren will be living here?

Can we not discuss this

The title of this thread implied that ALL western criticism of Indian space programme was somehow to do with racism when it clearly isn't. I only gave you the other side of the picture. This is how people feel, it's nothing to do with race. If most people in western countries were racist do you think that millions of your brethren will be living here?

just shut up man

don't try to be oversmart,racism very much exists especially in countries like britain which are loosing global footing by every passing day.just read the comment section of daily mail or bbc

as for americans they are doing a lot of things themselves and are thus a lot more secure[/quote] 
Most Indian people are not pro-West by nature, and i truly see it today.

Having a past being colonized by the West means nothing, since we also got bullied many times by the West since the 19th century.

Forgot about our unpleasant past, we should look at the bright future lies ahead of us.

no one is actually pro west
its that ppl have to go there for better opportunities.

and that too usa is way nore preferable than puny britain 
Did you read the first article in this thread? These are precisely the sort of comments that were demolished. Fact one - India officially requested stopping the so called aid that britain gives to missionaries (and not to the govt), but Britain refused, as that would make their govt look even more insignificant back home. Fact two, Britain's 'aid' of 250 million pounds is insignificant to a trillion pound (and growing) economy. The Indian govt said it is 'peanuts' and that we dont want it. So go ahead and stop the so called aid, distributed to select missionaries and not to any governmental arm.

And ffs, read the OP before commenting. Otherwise you end up looking as yet another frustrated and ego-hurt loser that is being made fun on in the very thread you barged into without reading.

thanks man

i was harsh on u and i appologize

sorry

The British aid to India is close to £300 million pounds, look I know you're an Indian and you will defend India no matter what, but try to go beyond petty nationalism will you. The aid that Britain gives to Indian government is supposed to be for the poorest states which your central government conveniently ignores and chooses to build a massive nuclear and space programme. If anything this shows people in Britain care more about the malnourished children and poverty in India than their own government.

Most people in Britain etc are not really angry at the India but their own governments for giving aid to India while India continues to spend billions on military and other less important sectors.

Can we not discuss this

The other side of the picture was already shown to be hollow and vacous. It is precisely that non existent other side that is being derided in the first post. You should have read it before commenting.

It may not be racism technically, but it is a form of groupism, where a poor nation spreading her wings in space is seen as having ambitions beyond their station. When the fact is that ech single eurofighter the brits wanted to sell us would have cost more than this space program. We spent a grand total of 75 million dollars on this, and it is expected to bring in rewards far greater.

If those 75 million dollars were distributed to the poor, and each poor person given 35 cents, do you think that poverty would have ceased? On the other hand, the scientific know how and technological breakthroughs will translate to future richness. The west is rich because of science and technology, and nothing else.

Lot many British feel angered at reducing the government financed services for British nationals instead they waste their taxes as giving aid to other countries when British economy is facing tough times. While many of them still have the hangover of the colonial era.

just shut up man

don't try to be oversmart,racism very much exists especially in countries like britain which are loosing global footing by every passing day.just read the comment section of daily mail or bbc

as for americans they are doing a lot of things themselves and are thus a lot more secure

no one is actually pro west
its that ppl have to go there for better opportunities.

and that too usa is way nore preferable than puny britain 

thanks man

i was harsh on u and i appologize

sorry[/quote]

daily mail? lol daily mail isn't refer to the daily rag for no reason. ye lots of racism in uk, last time I checked Britain imported about 5 millions immigrants like me into their country. Yeh so racist.
Are you going to answer with any intelligence or the usual emotional rant against the greedy colonial british?

The British aid to India is close to £300 million pounds, look I know you're an Indian and you will defend India no matter what, but try to go beyond petty nationalism will you. The aid that Britain gives to Indian government is supposed to be for the poorest states which your central government conveniently ignores and chooses to build a massive nuclear and space programme. If anything this shows people in Britain care more about the malnourished children and poverty in India than their own government.

Most people in Britain etc are not really angry at the India but their own governments for giving aid to India while India continues to spend billions on military and other less important sectors.

half of the british are angry that even after having that money they have no indeprndent apace program

u can take ur 300 million back but will u return the trillions looted from subcontinent??
shame on u,ppl likke u should read some history

Back
Top Bottom