What's new

Why Western criticism of India’s Mars mission is blatant racism

Nothing like an external enemy (perceived or otherwise) to bring people together.

Believe it or not, this is how it is in real life between most if not all Chinese, Indians and Pakistanis.

In fact I'm in my uni library, sitting next to me right now is a Pakistani and opposite a Singaporean Chinese. Then I come to these forums and post unkind comments to people from both countries. Shameful, really.

u must spank urself for that:partay:

Total Cost of the Mars mission - $75 million or Rs 450 crores.
Cost of one Boeing Dreamliner passenger jet - $289 million or Rs 1800 crores.
Cost of one Rafale jet - $100 million or Rs 620 crores.
Cost of one Eurofighter jet - $150 million or Rs 900 crores.

So WTF is the big deal spending a paltry $75 million or Rs 450 crores on a Mars mission?

Guys, these white skinned idiots want us to instead build sh!t houses for Indians for $75 million or dole out the amount to the 'poor' as a one time gift to magically transform them to the upper middle class.

I didn't know the world had so many imbeciles especially the Brits, America's pet poodles. No wonder they're going down the rabbit hole. Their intellectual bankruptcy is breathtaking and their arrogance, spectacular!!
Most Europeans and especially Brits have these issue, i dont see US having the same with us..

Most Europeans and especially Brits have these issue, i dont see US having the same with us..

because brit is just a former glory of itself............with nothing of this scale in pipeline

The issue in my view is not racism but insecurity. The economies of the West is going down the crapper at deliberate speed and they see anyone that progress as a threat to them. Anyone who progresses that are different from them is seen as a threat. And India will soon get the same treatment from the Western media as Japan and China got before.

Last edited:
Did other news papers in France,Germany,Italy had the same attitude? The brits are known for living in the past,they seem to think that they pay for everybody,if you ask them their money keeps the indian and eastern european economies afloat.They live in la la land.

Believe it or not, this is how it is in real life between most if not all Chinese, Indians and Pakistanis.

In fact I'm in my uni library, sitting next to me right now is a Pakistani and opposite a Singaporean Chinese. Then I come to these forums and post unkind comments to people from both countries. Shameful, really.

I have never hated India either. The opposite in fact, there are many things I greatly admire about the Indian civilisation. Much more than I would ever admire about Western civilisation.

The reason I attack India on this forum, is because the Indian members here are always attacking China. And like the other Chinese members here, I love my motherland and don't like to see others attacking it.

Personally, i hope India to succeed this mission, since there are too much hypocrisy from the western media who doesn't know how to respect a nation with sovereignty.

I agree, and good luck to them. :tup:

If the British have a heart attack over it, that's their own fault. All that wealth that Britain stole from Asia, and yet they still don't have their own space program.

I have never hated India either. The opposite in fact, there are many things I greatly admire about the Indian civilisation. Much more than I would ever admire Western civilisation.

The reason I attack India on this forum, is because the Indian members here are always attacking China. And like the other Chinese members here, I love my motherland and don't like to see others attacking it.

If the British have a heart attack over it, that's their own fault. All that wealth that Britain stole from Asia, and yet they still don't have their own space program.

china is already one of the biggest economies and india is poised to follow suit in another 10-20 years for sure

happy *** burning brits

wn. We think we're better and more capable than at least the brits. That we are more powerdul than them (militarily), more capable than them (scientifically) and are destined to have them below us. Most Indian students, especially the top 100 rankers in JEE would prefer to dump Oxford/ Cambridge and go to IITs. So even in education we don't look at them the way other colonies would at them (a pakistani considers
It is clear that he congratulated. Kennedy said that "the Russian beat us at the school desk."
But the newspapers wrote articles were not happy - there was an atmosphere of general discouragement and frustration.
I am sure that some noble people were happy - but how many of them in America? The others were severely disappointed.
Man on Moon, Mars, Venus - it is all secondary.
Only Gagarin will remembered through thousands and may be millions years. He was FIRST.
By the way - the head of the U.S. missile program was von Braun - Nazi.

Dude, Gagarin will be remembered not only because he was first, but because he genuinely had that Alpha Male personality a lot of people admire. The stories of him jumping off a hospital window to escape his wife when he was having an 'extraterrestrial adventure' with his nurse, still do the rounds. :lol:

I have never hated India either. The opposite in fact, there are many things I greatly admire about the Indian civilisation. Much more than I would ever admire about Western civilisation.

We could probably all say that about each other. Nobody likes their country to be criticised, though in private I imagine a lot of us do the criticising amongst ourselves.

We could probably all say that about each other. Nobody likes their country to be criticised, though in private I imagine a lot of us do the criticising amongst ourselves.

i may have been critisising india on this forum the most,,,,lol

i just want india to progress fast

seems everybody on this thread have been overwhelmed by the Hate turned Love sentiments ....which is good by the way !

I hope this feel-good atmosphere lasts little longer ....

I personally have despised west for its perennial Superiority complex....

But I believe every narrative always has two sides .

and I believe the narrative about West being racist or biased against Asian countries is not fully correct.

I personally believe west has contributed immensely towards what is world today !

Hell ! all those who are condescending about brits ....we all are able communicate with each other because we are right now talking ' tongue ' of Brits ...

West have reached and set several benchmarks which we try to reach even today ...not only in sphere of science but perhaps in all spheres of human life ....

I will just like to ask all members here ....do we really need this Counter West bashing ???

I will be happy to see India Pakistan China coming together ....but does that has to be to gang up against west ???

Is our West Superiority bashing sign of our East Inferiority complex ???

Please do think about it .....

After going through this thread i am feeling a very pleasant change, All the pakistani, Chinese and indian members are almost 90% on one page, keep it up.

Yes. this thread is really good; no mud slinging so far.

LOST BROTHERS UNITED BY THIS ONE THREAD

:cry: :cry: rona aa gaya

BY THE WAY WE NEED MORE BRITS IN PDF

Back
Top Bottom