What's new

Why We Reject Indian Media SSP Mirpur Story?

I thanks IBN7 on the Program Aired yesterday, that they didn't made all the names of the Pakistani Soldiers who died in the Surgical Strike, because soldier is a soldier and his name should not be opened in the public domains.
Right decision in the end. But I hope ethics did not play a role. Today when you fight, its best to not consider the enemy as even living. There should be no Shaurya in yuddh.

But actually the phone recording revealed that the terrorists and the soldiers were in the same camp, that was the problem, and the SP confirm the death of the 5 soldiers also, also gave the number and the name, which was mutted, because that would dishonour the dead soldier. I think it was the right decission the IBN7.
Yeah, personal choice. I would have not had any ethical issues. When it comes to enemies, I am no human. :(

Better to avoid conflict entirely. If it has to be, I somehow don't feel like following rules. Armies today are also similar. Chivalry is pretty much a thing of the past.

12795371_1684932978452844_3892419142040838476_n.jpg

I pitty on this guy.

Hey @Areesh lets be rational any news of this guy in Pakistan, actually yesterday night I was thinking about this guy, that is he ok, and safe, because may be he might be in some trouble.

I thanks IBN7 on the Program Aired yesterday, that they didn't made all the names of the Pakistani Soldiers who died in the Surgical Strike, because soldier is a soldier and his name should not be opened in the public domains.

He is perfectly fine. Scared and bewildered as to how the Indian media with their lies have put him into an untenable position.

Yeah, personal choice. I would have not had any ethical issues. When it comes to enemies, I am no human. :(

Better to avoid conflict entirely. If it has to be, I somehow don't feel like following rules. Armies today are also similar. Chivalry is pretty much a thing of the past.

You said you are Kashmiri, where are you from ??

Areesh, I said, lets be rational here now. Enough of B.S talks here. My only point here is that if there is a possibility that the PA is actually facilitating the Cross Border terrorism and helping LeT, and JeM getting training, arming and cross over, what would be you stand. That's it.
Areesh: '
My only point here is that the PA is actually facilitating the Cross Border freedom movement and helping LeT, and JeM getting training, arming and cross over, what would be you stand. That's it.'

Correct me Areesh if I am wrong.

You said you are Kashmiri, where are you from ??
Islamabad.

I mean Anantnag.

He is perfectly fine. Scared and bewildered as to how the Indian media with their lies have put him into an untenable position.

Give my regards and thanks from me and all the Indians.

You and your foolish nation worship modi.

As for Hafiz Saeed. That shows how much you know about my country :lol:

Their ignorance is scary to the point of Armageddon. All their education is worth zilch.

Areesh: '
My only point here is that the PA is actually facilitating the Cross Border freedom movement and helping LeT, and JeM getting training, arming and cross over, what would be you stand. That's it.'

Correct me Areesh if I am wrong.

Islamabad.

I mean Anantnag.

You are wrong. The Pakistan Army has NOTHING to do with it. Understand what I imply, and move on.

Give my regards and thanks from me and all the Indians.
For what? He has done nothing or said nothing. What is being attributed to him is a lie.
If anything, he would probably express his hatred for all Indians putting him in the spotlight out of nowhere for something that never happened.

For what? He has done nothing or said nothing. What is being attributed to him is a lie.
If anything, he would probably express his hatred for all Indians putting him in the spotlight out of nowhere for something that never happened.

Well did I say anything for what ??

I was expecting this the moment I hear the voice. And I don't think giving regard to someone should have any reason, and thanks that he is ok.

Whoa! @Kashmiri Pandit - What are the odds? :D

Are Bhai, why calling Kashmiri Pandit, he will quote with a new thread, today I feel I am in Kashmir.

...or is he? :azn:
We dont pick people up like your forces did to my friend in Kashmir and trashed his shop. A guy who spent an entire night out with me hitting 5 clubs in London was branded as some terrorist sympathizer by your troops, knowing that not only are his family active in politics; they are very pro-India Kashmir rights.
If your forces cannot take care of their own people agitating on basic human rights without massacring them in the streets, where people who come back to India(not Kashmir!, INDIA!) to set up a business after higher studies find themselves branded traitors just for being a race or part of a religion; then you guys can go.. and pardon my french.. HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH YOURSELVES.. rather than posting snide remarks on our forum.

An army who is registered in Karachi Stock exchange
Please tell me you are kidding...

We dont pick people up like your forces did to my friend in Kashmir and trashed his shop. A guy who spent an entire night out with me hitting 5 clubs in London was branded as some terrorist sympathizer by your troops, knowing that not only are his family active in politics; they are very pro-India Kashmir rights.
If your forces cannot take care of their own people agitating on basic human rights without massacring them in the streets, where people who come back to India(not Kashmir!, INDIA!) to set up a business after higher studies find themselves branded traitors just for being a race or part of a religion; then you guys can go.. and pardon my french.. HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH YOURSELVES.. rather than posting snide remarks on our forum.
1. I have to believe you. :angel:
2. Pardon my English, but this is not 'your' forum. :)

Back
Top Bottom