What's new

Why We Reject Indian Media SSP Mirpur Story?

Sure buddy. You are clearly the most delusional bharati on this forum. It would be fun bursting the bubble that you live in.

Do present the Facts, and come with the homework done, and don't post the articles of media personal.

You are the Ones who want to see the 56 Inch chest of the Modi, now when he is only started to open the button of his shirt, deal with him. Every one know

1. He is more nationalist than your Nawaz Shariff
2. He is more hard working, and no one can point out finger of any corruption on Modi.
3. He is more popular.
4. He is more hard decission Maker.
5. He is prominent leader.
6. He is smart, than your N.S.
7. He is the one who is kicking your *** than the weaker Congress Govt.
8. He is the one who has made the decission such as Make in India, Swatch Bharat, Skill India, which are the core importance for the development of the country.
9. He is the one who did the extremely good job, in bringind the FDI in India.
10. Have initialized the movement, which is now clearing the doubts of the Global countries, that to defeat the terrorism, first have to deal with those who nurture and support them.

I have seen enough foolishness of your follow country men, so common man, give a shot, lets see how much brain do you have.

You forgot to mention:

11. He is the most stupid Prime Minister (as per Google)
12. He is a mass-murderer who was banned until recently by the West and USA
13. He is only talk and a pathological liar to fool Indians into thinking that regular border skirmishes taking place on the border are "SirGKal" strikes
14. He is all talk and selfie conscious freak surrounded by clowns like Devil, Manohar, Swami etc.

And oh, last but not least he provides us free entertainment, :lol:

Do present the Facts, and come with the homework done, and don't post the articles of media personal.

I would post whatever I want to. And whatever i would post would burst your bubble. Don't worry. :)

You forgot to mention:

11. He is the most stupid Prime Minister (as per Google)
12. He is a mass-murderer who was banned until recently by the West and USA
13. He is only talk and a pathological liar to fool Indians into thinking that regular border skirmishes taking place on the border are "SirGKal" strikes
14. He is all talk and selfie conscious freak surrounded by clowns like Devil, Manohar, Swami etc.

And oh, last but not least he provides us free entertainment, :lol:

15. He is a dalal as per Rahul Gandhi

Who is worshiping Modi, you you Sick, I gave only the comparison of the two PM, off cource they are the one who are the head of the two countries. In our case its Modi, and in your case its N.S as per the official record, but in reality Rahil Shareff or Hafiz Sayeed, Who Knows.
this is what happens when instead of having just simple fun you indulge in so called meaning ful dialog with such people but anyway carry on buddy :tup:

Because NS is like MMS, you have no other option :lol:

Not really we have Imran Khan too.

WE just don't have this culture to voting mass murderers like you. :lol:

Who is worshiping Modi, you you Sick, I gave only the comparison of the two PM, off cource they are the one who are the head of the two countries. In our case its Modi, and in your case its N.S as per the official record, but in reality Rahil Shareff or Hafiz Sayeed, Who Knows.

You and your foolish nation worship modi.

As for Hafiz Saeed. That shows how much you know about my country :lol:

Bhai, inke COAS Raheel Sharif gives more press conference than SRK and SK combined. :lol: Our army chief gave one press conference and 1000s of threads popped up in PDF. You can understand the difference. :lol:

It is a speech at PAF academy and no press conference.

Looks like surgical strikes you guys don't know meaning of press conferee either.

Not really we have Imran Khan too.

WE just don't have this culture to voting mass murderers like you. :lol:

Then what are you waiting for. Go outside, take the banner and force the Government of the Pakistan to declare him terrorist and Mass Murderer. Take the Help of your Saint Hafiz Sayeed, and the financer Dawood Ibrahim of Karachi.

Sure sure whatever floats your boat mate, just don't blow yourself here :lol:

Sure sure whatever floats your boat. Still better than raping each other like no tomorrow.

Then what are you waiting for. Go outside, take the banner and force the Government of the Pakistan to declare him terrorist and Mass Murderer. Take the Help of your Saint Hafiz Sayeed, and the financer Dawood Ibrahim of Karachi.

I don't need to.

He is nobody for me. He might be something for you. but not me. So I don't need to do any protest.

Because you don't have the capability to do the Surgical Strike, that's why only thing he can do is that increase the moral of the country. But wait for some time, the Goat will come outside, and you would yourself reveal the thruth, because truth is truth and that would be the slap you face.

We have all the capabilities. We just don;t have drama capability like you. We are not a drama nation like you. Our army is not a drama and nautanki like you.

In short. You are big bad drama and nothing more.

C'mon you said he is mass murderer and that too Muslim, you see muslim blood is red, and more because they are are not Kafir blood. Go out side, why wasting time here buddy.

He is ruling your country not mine. And he screwing your country not mine.

Nothing for me to protest about.

It is a speech at PAF academy and no press conference.

Looks like surgical strikes you guys don't know meaning of press conferee either.
In just 2 weeks :lol: :
International community should condemn Indian fabrications about Pakistan: Gen Raheel
Pakistan fully prepared to respond to any threat: Gen Raheel
India unwilling to resolve Kashmir dispute: Raheel
Army ready to beat back aggressors, says COAS
Misadventure by adversary to meet befitting response: COAS
India spreading ‘litany of falsehoods’: Pakistan army chief

Man Raheel Sharif does more Press Conference in a month than Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan in a year :lol::lol:

And none of these are "press conferences".

go try again bharati.

Yes we know your capability, An army who is registered in Karachi Stock exchange who produce cornflakes, take the contract to build roads. You are good buisness man, but remember you cannot be smarter than the Baniayas.

And not forget my military is good enough to force your military to be a dramaibaaz. you missed this point. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom