What's new

Why We Reject Indian Media SSP Mirpur Story?

again go get some truth. It will liberate you of your misery!

Modi has given your leaders a face saver. And atleast your PM, your CM Pak Punjab, your foreign secretary and a handful of others have shown signs of having understood it.
Let's see if this translates to action to redeem themselves.

As I said, world can be forgiving of Pakistan if you start acting responsible

Hold your imaginations mate. Modi is what he is and you cannot re-paint him with your forum posts. Perhaps you haven't learned that actions speak louder than words, or may be Indians do not believe in it. Modi's statements, actions, intended actions and frustrations are defining him well.

And why would Modi give favours to Pakistan anyway? Form his perspective, Kashmir is boiling because of Pakistan and as a matter of fact Kashmir is till boiling. From his perspective militants are being backed by Pakistan and militants are still attacking Indian police and military HQ in Kashmir so backing hasn't stopped. What is ground for this "kindness" if I could understand from your perspective?

Pakistan has released videos in which Indian posts are being destroyed in the day light. That is called a response and that is called an evidence. Modi neither had one nor it could release one. Modi's miseries are laughable and so are yours who believes what Modi fantasises. But I wouldn't blame you for that as I do not have exceptions from you except a little one that you wouldn't be a total nonsense.

I would love to learn your perspective of favours though.

Look who is lecturing US to stop terrorism whose own PM has murdered thousands of people and whose agency RAW is involved is involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan
And your dream of Pakistan taking action against hafiz saeed and masood azhar will only remain a dream
Aur Rahi baat surgical strikes us ka Bhanda phoot Gaya hai sach samnai aagaya hai aur agai bhi aajaiga in sha ALLAH

now you understand why everyone calls Pakistan terrorism creator ? Fortunately people with attitudes such as yours are being crushed out

Hold your imaginations mate. Modi is what he is and you cannot re-paint him with your forum posts. Perhaps you haven't learned that actions speak louder than words, or may be Indians do not believe in it. Modi's statements, actions, intended actions and frustrations are defining him well.

And why would Modi give favours to Pakistan anyway? Form his perspective, Kashmir is boiling because of Pakistan and as a matter of fact Kashmir is till boiling. From his perspective militants are being backed by Pakistan and militants are still attacking Indian police and military HQ in Kashmir so backing hasn't stopped. What is ground for this "kindness" if I could understand from your perspective?

Pakistan has released videos in which Indian posts are being destroyed in the day light. That is called a response and that is called an evidence. Modi neither had one nor it could release one. Modi's miseries are laughable and so are yours who believes what Modi fantasises. But I wouldn't blame you for that as I do not have exceptions from you except a little one that you wouldn't be a total nonsense.

I would love to learn your perspective of favours though.

what you fail to know and understand is this: nobody cares about what Pakistan says or tries to prove or disprove. We watch what Pakistan does and that is how it is rated

RAW has proved one more time it's nothing but a "raw material"..!

RAW has proved one more time it's nothing but a "raw material"..!
That's why we lost thousands of lives because we consider our enemies "raw material". They have inflicted a lot of pain and suffering. It's time to return the favor which has not yet come because we are busy in consolidating our positions on the western front .

Back
Top Bottom