What's new

Why We Reject Indian Media SSP Mirpur Story?

11. As per the google !!! LOL the search engine searches for the words combination, and this comment can be made by only the Fool.

Don't shoot the messenger dude, I am not the one who declared fanatic Modi "The most stupid prime minister". It is google, complain with them.

12. Mass Murderer by Whom ?? Then why did the Saudi Arabia Gave him the highest Civilian Award to this Butcher. Do one thing, Boycott Saudis. China welcomed him twice, when he was CM of the Gujraat...

That all doesn't change the fact that he was banned to enter USA and the West for his role in the massacre of thousands belonging to minorities.

What choice the world has if the majority of India supports extremist terrorists such as Modi, Devil, Manhor etc? They will even roll a carpet for Hafiz Saeed, if Pakistanis were crazy enough to elect him PM (just like Indians did).
13 Why he ??? Are you an Idiot then count -- DGMO of IA says the Surgical Strike took Place, Whole IA says Surgical Strike took Place, Whole India 1.2 Billions of Indians says that the Surgical Strike took Place. So Where are you in Lala land.

Chai wala is worshipped for a reason in India. He knows how to entertain bollywood masala addict nation of India. The delusional people need to feel that they are being lead by 56 inches superman, so why not create another fantasy like "SirGKal" strikes. Who gives a f* about reality on ground? :lol:

14. LOL -- Ajit Doval the Security advisor, do you know his Profile

Yes he says he used to drive a Rikshaw, quite a driver that one... very impressive profile of the terrorist master-mind.

Ok so you say this:
Listen up, if you don't have brain, don't discuss with me, and only discuss with the Facts.

And then come up with fairytale like this :

India did the Surgical Strike...

How to take you serious then? :omghaha:

Please also tell what are the things that have been accepted by Pakistan, actually you are stretching it to a point of no return which will make pressure on PA to take some action when the proof comes out in Public. The message by IA has been given with a hard punch and that message has reached its target audience.

Target audience thanked for the message by killing almost all of those who tried to infiltrate and capturing some alive .. !

Now did you came here for the ratting and trolling, are you comparing the Ajit Doval with the Hafiz Sayeed. Kindly google about the Ajit Doval and updater yourself and for the Saint Hafiz Sayeed, check this

Wrong.

I compard Hafiz Saeed with Modi.

Both are fanatics.

Only, Hafiz Saeed has never had any role in massacre of minorities.

Because it is flawed and bogus. And why is it flawed is explained below:

The Indian media reports on Wednesday came up with some Indian journalist who talked to a SSP of AJK police in Mirpur presenting himself as his senior IG Mushtaq. During this conversation SSP Ghulam Akbar of AJK police intelligence branch manged to accept Indian claim of surgical strikes in AJK and also accepted casualties of "terrorists" in it.

There are however a few reasons and facts to deny and reject this "proof" of Indian media.

1. The biggest gap in this whole news report is that there is no IG Mushtaq in AJK police. The name of the IG of AJK police is Bashir Memon.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/103134-Bashir-Memon-appointed-AJK-IGP

2. There is however an IG with the name of Mushtaq in Pakistan. This is IG Mushtaq Sukhera who is IG of Punjab Police and not AJK police which is different.

3. IG Mushtaq Sukhera is IG of Punjab Police and hence has no relation with any event happening in AJK. So it obviously makes no sense that some SSP would talk about events happening at LOC to IG punjab who is neither superior to him nor he is answerable to him.

4. IG Mushtaq Sukhera is a Punjabi. Now if an Indian journalist would try to pose as IG Mushtaq Sukhera then it is nearly impossible that a SSP in AJK would fail to recognize him given hindi accent of the Indian journalist.

5. The Indian journalist posing as "IG Mushtaq" kept on using Hindi words like "Barhiya Barhiya" but a senior SSP of AJK police "intelligence" failed to catch his not so Punjabi accent. This looks to be improbable for a senior police officer like SSP.

6. There was however a SSP Ghulam Akbar in AJK police but that was around 5 years ago back in 2011. It is obvious that SSP Ghulam Akbar wouldn't be posted in the same rank and place even after 5 years.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/164250/ajk-postings-reshuffle-in-police-ehtesab-bureau/

7. As said in point 6 the SSP Ghulam Akbar is now posted in Muzaffarabad and not in Mirpur. A local journalist from Peshawar has confirmed that.

8. So there is no IG Mushtaq in AJK police and no Ghulam Akbar in Mirpur.

Conclusion: I don't think it is difficult to decide with above facts that this "proof" by Indian media for supposed surgical strikes was nothing but a load of crap meant to deceive Indian nation. The purpose of this thread is to present all the facts about this "proof" in one thread so that whenever an Indian member comes up with this "proof" we would have the exact direct link to refute it.

Thank You.

@Tipu7 @Windjammer @Emmie @Bratva @Oscar @coffee_cup @shah1398 @Aviator23 @Mentee @Side-Winder @Zarvan @Major Sam @Dazzler @Arsalan

The caller was given a handout with locations but he didn't know the geography ...

1-Samana in Bhimber,
2-Hazira in Poonch,
3-Dudhniyal in Neelam and
4- Kayani in Hathian Bala
The places mentioned by SP mirpur are far away from mirpur.. how come mirpur SP knows about surgical strike about each and every place with none of these places under his jurisdiction..

Moreover Akbar is not SP Mirpur... he is SP Muzaffarabad!

Last but not least why on earth IG Punjab seek report from Muzaffarabad SP when IG Azad Kashmir is not taking tension about it ... :rofl: ...

The colour of Indian media is yellow .. pale yellow .. !!!

We dont pick people up like your forces did to my friend in Kashmir and trashed his shop. A guy who spent an entire night out with me hitting 5 clubs in London was branded as some terrorist sympathizer by your troops, knowing that not only are his family active in politics; they are very pro-India Kashmir rights.
If your forces cannot take care of their own people agitating on basic human rights without massacring them in the streets, where people who come back to India(not Kashmir!, INDIA!) to set up a business after higher studies find themselves branded traitors just for being a race or part of a religion; then you guys can go.. and pardon my french.. HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH YOURSELVES.. rather than posting snide remarks on our forum.

Our forces have got a FILE on every trouble maker and Anti national element in Kashmir
and the rest of the country they pick up people only with proof

There are many Kashmiris -- rich and politically connected who
swing Both ways -- they take money from India and help militants and stone throwing mobs

Offtopic but read Ayesha Siddiqa, the author of Military Inc: Inside Pakistan's Military Economy. for further information.

Why not read what Arundati Roy has to say?
Very accomplished author, a pure treat to read.

The Monster In The Mirror

"The Mumbai attacks are only the most recent of a spate of terrorist attacks on Indian towns and cities this year. Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Guwahati, Jaipur, and Malegaon have all seen serial bomb blasts in which hundreds of ordinary people have been killed and wounded. If the police are right about the people they have arrested as suspects in these previous attacks, both Hindu and Muslim, all Indian nationals, it obviously indicates that something's going very badly wrong in this country. "

[...]
"But where would Side A accommodate the sayings of Babu Bajrangi of Ahmedabad, India, who sees himself as a democrat, not a terrorist? He was one of the major lynchpins of the 2002 Gujarat genocide and has said (on camera):

"We didn't spare a single Muslim shop, we set everything on fire… we hacked, burned, set on fire… we believe in setting them on fire because these bastards don't want to be cremated, they're afraid of it… I have just one last wish… let me be sentenced to death… I don't care if I'm hanged... just give me two days before my hanging and I will go and have a field day in Juhapura where seven or eight lakhs [seven or eight hundred thousand] of these people stay... I will finish them off… let a few more of them die... at least twenty-five thousand to fifty thousand should die.
"

Our forces have got a FILE on every trouble maker and Anti national element in Kashmir
and the rest of the country they pick up people only with proof

There are many Kashmiris -- rich and politically connected who
swing Both ways -- they take money from India and help militants and stone throwing mobs
Bullcrap.

This is the best part, you people believe your media, only a 10 year old can believe that bullshit
which basically confirms that Indian are slave mentality due to centuries of outsider ruling them, they never quesiton authority and say Yes Sir on everything.

Pakistan today is more connected in the world than India and that too without our PM knocking at someone's door every week and making it rock star tamasha, you people are so screwed up by Bollywood you even make your PM's visit an Item Song.

is that why your own foreign secreatry admits Pakistani has been isolated? read your won newspaper before spewing bs here!

And who are you to caution us, this forum is called Pakistan defence, if you don't like it then go make your own.

r u really this duff? if I want to caution Pakistanis would I go to a Pakistani forum or a eskimo forum....sheez! think man!

We are not worried, check out flavor of this forum, go check Pakistani media or discover twitter, you'll find there are celebrations in Pakistan and for good reasons. Pakistan is contented with what has happens and what is happening.

India on the other hand, within its own country is already divided. Non-BJP political parties will try to inflate this issue because this pulls the Modi down, and the show is worth watching.

Situation in Kashmir is still out of India's control. How long do you think world is going to give you a blind eye over curfews, killings and human right violations. While this is happening in parallel, India has exposed itself as the problem child of South Asia.

I know your level of hurt requires this level of denial ; but that is not going to repair your broken country.

Your foreign secretary just today admitted Pakistan is isolated; your biggest province's CM just told your military that he is unable to catch and prosecute terrorists because the military keeps supporting terrorists. Your PM just told your DG ISI to start getting control of provincial intelligence officers and stop interfering in terror prevention.

Watch and learn

r u really this duff? if I want to caution Pakistanis would I go to a Pakistani forum or a eskimo forum....sheez! think man!

As i said who are you to caution us, we are Pakistanis, this is a Pakistani forum, we can say what ever we think is right. You have a problem with what we say or do then you can leave.

He has already played the recording
And these recordings seems fake and also its been rejected by AJK police
So don't caution us we are very aware ofwhat we are saying
ANd its u who is facing humiliation because of fake surgical strikes and will face even more humiliation in coming days

Not at all. your country, politicians and military are being given a face saving gesture by Modi. He has a big heart and is throwing a bone at you guys by not completely humiliating your country which that video will do.

If you think Indians can only speak in Hindi accent. You are ASSuming :rofl: well rest have a good day at field

Back
Top Bottom