What's new

Why We Reject Indian Media SSP Mirpur Story?

As i said who are you to caution us, we are Pakistanis, this is a Pakistani forum, we can say what ever we think is right. You have a problem with what we say or do then you can leave.

I never have any problem with anything, let alone what Pakistanis say in a Pakistani forum. don't make such silly assumption! You are the one with problems and that's why the caution prescription

is that why your own foreign secreatry admits Pakistani has been isolated? read your won newspaper before spewing bs here!

r u really this duff? if I want to caution Pakistanis would I go to a Pakistani forum or a eskimo forum....sheez! think man!

I know your level of hurt requires this level of denial ; but that is not going to repair your broken country.

Your foreign secretary just today admitted Pakistan is isolated; your biggest province's CM just told your military that he is unable to catch and prosecute terrorists because the military keeps supporting terrorists. Your PM just told your DG ISI to start getting control of provincial intelligence officers and stop interfering in terror prevention.

Watch and learn

Don't worry about these lunatics.. none of them is going to keep their chair and in their fears they are bashing establishment. I know you won't see that neither you want to see that. Once Nawaz is removed, Pakistan will be what Pakistan need to be - and its not going to be a good news for Indians.

CM is brother of Nawaz, Nawaz is losing his own chair. I expect more allegations coming from them.

Don't worry about these lunatics.. none of them is going to keep their chair and in their fears they are bashing establishment. I know you won't see that neither you want to see that. Once Nawaz is removed, Pakistan will be what Pakistan need to be - and its not going to be a good news for Indians.

CM is brother of Nawaz, Nawaz is losing his own chair. I expect more allegations coming from them.

You PM your foreign secretary and the CM of the large province openly admit the military - terrorist nexus. You guys complained when India and rest of the world said Pakistan has become a a terrorist state. Now your own govt has admitted it. Done, cooked.

this is a reform or perish message to your military ...and if you believe it is just the dying sparks of a dying government, you are more naive than normal

Not at all. your country, politicians and military are being given a face saving gesture by Modi. He has a big heart and is throwing a bone at you guys by not completely humiliating your country which that video will do.

No. Modi knows very well that there is nothing to show that why nothing came out.

It's a psy ops war. Manipulation of mass in order to create rift on a country and weakening it. Then all doors open for real action as the other side is in sh!try position. India tried it using TTP, and others groups but failed because of PAK FAUJ, so now trying to weaken Pak Army morally.

Had a real surgical strike has occurd, the reply from Pakistani side would have been not acceptable for India.

No. Modi knows very well that there is nothing to show that why nothing came out.

It's a psy ops war. Manipulation of mass in order to create rift on a country and weakening it. Then all doors open for real action as the other side is in sh!try position. India tried it using TTP, and others groups but failed because of PAK FAUJ, so now trying to weaken it morally.

Had a real surgical strike has occurd, the reply from Pakistani side would have been not acceptable for India.

The reply from Pakistan was actually given yesterday by your CM Pubjab, by your foreign secretary and by your PM to your military. Read the newspaper. You guys are done cooked man. Kaput.

The reply from Pakistan was actually given yesterday by your CM Pubjab, by your foreign secretary and by your PM to your military. Read the newspaper. You guys are done cooked man. Kaput.

Oh common you know very well how are intelligent and honest our civil politicians...

There interests are in a weak army. They are very greedy looters

Oh common you know very well how are intelligent and honest our civil politicians...

There interests are in a weak army. They are very greedy looters

monsiuer! these are not just politicians...these are your government.

You PM your foreign secretary and the CM of the large province openly admit the military - terrorist nexus. You guys complained when India and rest of the world said Pakistan has become a a terrorist state. Now your own govt has admitted it. Done, cooked.

this is a reform or perish message to your military ...and if you believe it is just the dying sparks of a dying government, you are more naive than normal

Take this done and cooked to the world and see if there is anybody ready to take them from Indian hands. At best this gives you few TV clips and some sense of satisfaction for your personal refilling. Reality stands as it stands, PA has eliminated terrorism from entire country including Karachi, FATA, Baluchistan and elsewhere and the world is admitting it.

Just Yesterday, Chairman of NATO's Military said this
"General Peter said the scale of Pakistan's counter-terrorism campaign was quite large with impressive results, and mentioned that the country had shown great progress against militancy in the last couple of years."

USA, Russia, China, NATO and other allies are all appreciative of what Pakistan has done towards establishment of peace in the country and this is what the world see. Your stories born and die in your own head with no ears. Have more of them for your own good sake ;) - but Afghanistan, Bangladesh would be eager to listen them. So keep your stories handy for them.

Take this done and cooked to the world and see if there is anybody ready to take them from Indian hands. At best this gives you few TV clips and some sense of satisfaction for your personal refilling. Reality stands as it stands, PA has eliminated terrorism from entire country including Karachi, FATA, Baluchistan and elsewhere and the world is admitting it.

Just Yesterday, Chairman of NATO's Military said this
"General Peter said the scale of Pakistan's counter-terrorism campaign was quite large with impressive results, and mentioned that the country had shown great progress against militancy in the last couple of years."

USA, Russia, China, NATO and other allies are all appreciative of what Pakistan has done towards establishment of peace in the country and this is what the world see. Your stories born and die in your own head with no ears. Have more of them for your own good sake ;) - but Afghanistan, Bangladesh would be eager to listen them. So keep the handy for them.

Look I have no interest in humiliating you guys so won't point you to what exactly China Russia and USa have told Pakistan this week about its terrorism. However if you are interested just search within last couple of days and you will find it. Hint: I posted and quoted them with reference. ciao

Look I have no interest in humiliating you guys so won't point you to what exactly China Russia and USa have told Pakistan this week about its terrorism. However if you are interested just search within last couple of days and you will find it. Hint: I posted and quoted them with reference. ciao

Worry about your own humiliations mate, your country doesn't itself know if strikes happened or not. As far the world goes, no one has given a hair to what you think and say. Few countries did spoke but that wasn't to back your claims and was more to sooth your anger up.

Before you post any evidence on what the world says, let there be ONE evidence about what your own country; India says. Hint "Surgical Shame". ;)

Not at all. your country, politicians and military are being given a face saving gesture by Modi. He has a big heart and is throwing a bone at you guys by not completely humiliating your country which that video will do.
Lol you are getting humiliated at the moment
And we are 100% sure that any strike didn't happen that's why DG ISPR gen bajwa didn't only rejected surgical strikes but he also trolled India as well on fake surgical strikes He wouldn't have done it if surgical strikes had actually happened

Seems "RAW" didn't use head while planting this joke of the year. Besides mentioned facts, I've following grounds to believe the "audio-tap" is totally fake:

1. No IG ranked officer would directly call an SSP, if the IG wants information, he'll ask his staff officer to inquire and report;

2. Even if the IG wanted to directly talk to the SSP, he'd have asked his PA to connect the call - the IG wouldn't have introduced him while connected to the SSP. It's PA's job to inform the call receiver that IG wanna talk;

3. How can the "SSP" who's based in Mirpur, is responding to "quires" about whole AJK...!

I think the month of September and October is trolling month in India.

Lol you are getting humiliated at the moment
And we are 100% sure that any strike didn't happen that's why DG ISPR gen bajwa didn't only rejected surgical strikes but he also trolled India as well on fake surgical strikes He wouldn't have done it if surgical strikes had actually happened

don''t be silly. Your foreign secretary, your opposition leader, your CM Pak Punjab AND your PM have all accepted the message of the surgical strike and the face saver that Modi threw at them by not releasing the video. Which is why they have now openly warned the military to shape up and stop supporting terrorists.

If you Pakistanis had any dignity and interest in becoming a non-terrorist nation, you would be supporting your elected leaders on this move and asking your military to get out of terrorism and jihad business.

Or continue ruining your country and your own future generations. Up to you.

Worry about your own humiliations mate, your country doesn't itself know if strikes happened or not. As far the world goes, no one has given a hair to what you think and say. Few countries did spoke but that wasn't to back your claims and was more to sooth your anger up.

Before you post any evidence on what the world says, let there be ONE evidence about what your own country; India says. Hint "Surgical Shame". ;)

again go get some truth. It will liberate you of your misery!

Modi has given your leaders a face saver. And atleast your PM, your CM Pak Punjab, your foreign secretary and a handful of others have shown signs of having understood it.
Let's see if this translates to action to redeem themselves.

As I said, world can be forgiving of Pakistan if you start acting responsible

don''t be silly. Your foreign secretary, your opposition leader, your CM Pak Punjab AND your PM have all accepted the message of the surgical strike and the face saver that Modi threw at them by not releasing the video. Which is why they have now openly warned the military to shape up and stop supporting terrorists.

If you Pakistanis had any dignity and interest in becoming a non-terrorist nation, you would be supporting your elected leaders on this move and asking your military to get out of terrorism and jihad business.

Or continue ruining your country and your own future generations. Up to you.

again go get some truth. It will liberate you of your misery!

Modi has given your leaders a face saver. And atleast your PM, your CM Pak Punjab, your foreign secretary and a handful of others have shown signs of having understood it.
Let's see if this translates to action to redeem themselves.

As I said, world can be forgiving of Pakistan if you start acting responsible

Look who is lecturing US to stop terrorism whose own PM has murdered thousands of people and whose agency RAW is involved is involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan
And your dream of Pakistan taking action against hafiz saeed and masood azhar will only remain a dream
Aur Rahi baat surgical strikes us ka Bhanda phoot Gaya hai sach samnai aagaya hai aur agai bhi aajaiga in sha ALLAH

Back
Top Bottom