What's new

Why We Reject Indian Media SSP Mirpur Story?

Because it is flawed and bogus. And why is it flawed is explained below:

The Indian media reports on Wednesday came up with some Indian journalist who talked to a SSP of AJK police in Mirpur presenting himself as his senior IG Mushtaq. During this conversation SSP Ghulam Akbar of AJK police intelligence branch manged to accept Indian claim of surgical strikes in AJK and also accepted casualties of "terrorists" in it.

There are however a few reasons and facts to deny and reject this "proof" of Indian media.

1. The biggest gap in this whole news report is that there is no IG Mushtaq in AJK police. The name of the IG of AJK police is Bashir Memon.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/103134-Bashir-Memon-appointed-AJK-IGP

2. There is however an IG with the name of Mushtaq in Pakistan. This is IG Mushtaq Sukhera who is IG of Punjab Police and not AJK police which is different.

3. IG Mushtaq Sukhera is IG of Punjab Police and hence has no relation with any event happening in AJK. So it obviously makes no sense that some SSP would talk about events happening at LOC to IG punjab who is neither superior to him nor he is answerable to him.

4. IG Mushtaq Sukhera is a Punjabi. Now if an Indian journalist would try to pose as IG Mushtaq Sukhera then it is nearly impossible that a SSP in AJK would fail to recognize him given hindi accent of the Indian journalist.

5. The Indian journalist posing as "IG Mushtaq" kept on using Hindi words like "Barhiya Barhiya" but a senior SSP of AJK police "intelligence" failed to catch his not so Punjabi accent. This looks to be improbable for a senior police officer like SSP.

6. There was however a SSP Ghulam Akbar in AJK police but that was around 5 years ago back in 2011. It is obvious that SSP Ghulam Akbar wouldn't be posted in the same rank and place even after 5 years.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/164250/ajk-postings-reshuffle-in-police-ehtesab-bureau/

7. As said in point 6 the SSP Ghulam Akbar is now posted in Muzaffarabad and not in Mirpur. A local journalist from Peshawar has confirmed that.

8. So there is no IG Mushtaq in AJK police and no Ghulam Akbar in Mirpur.

Conclusion: I don't think it is difficult to decide with above facts that this "proof" by Indian media for supposed surgical strikes was nothing but a load of crap meant to deceive Indian nation. The purpose of this thread is to present all the facts about this "proof" in one thread so that whenever an Indian member comes up with this "proof" we would have the exact direct link to refute it.

Thank You.

@Tipu7 @Windjammer @Emmie @Bratva @Oscar @coffee_cup @shah1398 @Aviator23 @Mentee @Side-Winder @Zarvan @Major Sam @Dazzler @Arsalan

What there is no IG Mushtaq in AJK?

What were Indians excited about then? It reminds of that famous interview of Kasab from hospital bed, that was seriously hilarious! :lol:

Yeah. Google appreciated modi the most. Try seaching 'most stupid prime minister' sometime. :lol:

By your logic, anyone who claims to have attacked on Pakistan, Pakistan should declare war on them, no matter if it actually happened or not. You Indians are just getting more and more illogical everyday. I can not indulge in an argument with somebody whose thought process is limited. Have a good day.

You believe google because, well your brain is quiet "awesome". :rofl: The words 'Prime Minister' and 'stupid' led to an article on Reuters titled Why work with India’s new leader? It’s the economy, stupid. The presence of the word 'stupid' in the headline along with an article on why the US should care more about India is the reason we see PM Modi's picture in the search results.

Try hard to be smart next time:haha:.

Will you be kind enough to explain this too
Capture1.PNG

And also prime minister of azad Kashmir also rejected these claims of surgical strikes in strong words

BC.. humain aj tak pehli try mai police station ka number nahi mila aur yahan direct SP se aglay ne baat ki. And the SP is stupid enough that he sound like talking to his "Poophi" ka beta. No secure line, no CLI etc.

hey Pak posters...I caution you to be very careful and not make total asses of yourselves. I do not know if this story is real or false but if a journalist actually did a phone interview it is likely that there is a recording.
He has already played the recording
And these recordings seems fake and also its been rejected by AJK police
So don't caution us we are very aware ofwhat we are saying
ANd its u who is facing humiliation because of fake surgical strikes and will face even more humiliation in coming days

You believe google because, well your brain is quiet "awesome". :rofl: The words 'Prime Minister' and 'stupid' led to an article on Reuters titled Why work with India’s new leader? It’s the economy, stupid. The presence of the word 'stupid' in the headline along with an article on why the US should care more about India is the reason we see PM Modi's picture in the search results.

Try hard to be smart next time:haha:.

Will you be kind enough to explain this too View attachment 341103
Yeah we faced Indian sponsored terrorism for a long time. But we have destroyed all your proxies, caught your spies and emerging as a peaceful country that looks forward to develop itself economically. Would you be kind enough to tell me why your government wants to be hand in glove with the country that is on second number if we go by that terrorism index? Hypocrisy?

As far as your PM is concerned, I don't really need to bother myself too much. Take a look and its from an Indian site btw before you start shooting the messenger. :lol:

Most-Stupid-Prime-Ministers-In-The-World.jpg

I can guarantee that even if the Mt. Everest is put in front of the Pakistan, they will say that they can't a single Mole. So there is no point of releasing the videos and picture in the Public domain and why should we -- To give the strategic information to the Pakistani for the sake of the Pakistani consumption. Pakistani Army, knew where these strike happens very well, but not their public, but what they want to know is How ? And why would we give those Details ??

Lets see the History of Always Denial Mode of Pakistani Establishment.

1. There is no Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan --- LOL
2. There is no PA, rather the Muzahideen in Kargil -- LOL
3. Nawaz Shareef was not aware of Kargil Plan -- LOL
4. Pakistan won 1965 War. -- LOL
5. Dawood Ibrahim is not in Pakistan -- LOL He lives in Cliffton Eveneu in Karachi
6. They cannot trace Masood Azhar -- LOL
7. Hafiz Sayeed is a Saint -- LOL The saint praising Osama Bin Laden
8. There is no training Camp in P0K aka Azad Kashmir -- LOL
9. The Whole J&K is burning and crying for Azaadi -- LOL even the stone pettlers don't know the meaning of Azaadi, and 3 districts out of 22 is not J&K.
10. Pakistan is the Victim of Terrorism -- LOL
This post shows your mindset
You are completely brain washed by Indian media .
Get well soon and there isn't any point in debating with u

Yeah we faced Indian sponsored terrorism for a long time. But we have destroyed all your proxies, caught your spies and emerging as a peaceful country that looks forward to develop itself economically. Would you be kind enough to tell me why your government wants to be hand in glove with the country that is on second number if we go by that terrorism index? Hypocrisy?

As far as your PM is concerned, I don't really need to bother myself too much. Take a look and its from an Indian site btw before you start shooting the messenger. :lol:

View attachment 341104

You got butthurt when you were caught off guard on terrorism index huh!:cheesy:.
So, you are saying Osama-bin-laden was planted by India in Pakistan:o:?!?!? #RIPLogic
Nobody's shooting messengero_O. I explained the fact about the "Stupid prime minister story". I guess you didn't understand. Its alright ignorance is sometimes inherited which is 'clearly' in your case:disagree:

I was reading this news on an Indian forum last night , journalist claimed that he able to get all Pakistani soldiers list who died on that night raid..but not going to disclose that list due to security reason....lol now I know why coca~colla never beat piss~cola in India...lol

Last edited:
No evidence is good enough for Pakistan. Even if the real video is submitted, Pakistan will say it is doctored. No wonder Mumbai 26/11 didn't moved an inch even after almost 10 years.

hey Pak posters...I caution you to be very careful and not make total asses of yourselves. I do not know if this story is real or false but if a journalist actually did a phone interview it is likely that there is a recording.
Sir,You post whatever proof you can,even India may release the footage and further evidence of strike,they will not agree at all.They cannot admit that Indian commondos have crossed LOC and killed there people as they are protecting them,but for us they are terrorist.There establishment is making the lots of effort to hide it for further embarrassment.They are very proud of there army they cannot digest there humiliation.

I can guarantee that even if the Mt. Everest is put in front of the Pakistan, they will say that they can't a single Mole. So there is no point of releasing the videos and picture in the Public domain and why should we -- To give the strategic information to the Pakistani for the sake of the Pakistani consumption. Pakistani Army, knew where these strike happens very well, but not their public, but what they want to know is How ? And why would we give those Details ??

Lets see the History of Always Denial Mode of Pakistani Establishment.

1. There is no Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan --- LOL
2. There is no PA, rather the Muzahideen in Kargil -- LOL
3. Nawaz Shareef was not aware of Kargil Plan -- LOL
4. Pakistan won 1965 War. -- LOL
5. Dawood Ibrahim is not in Pakistan -- LOL He lives in Cliffton Eveneu in Karachi
6. They cannot trace Masood Azhar -- LOL
7. Hafiz Sayeed is a Saint -- LOL The saint praising Osama Bin Laden
8. There is no training Camp in P0K aka Azad Kashmir -- LOL
9. The Whole J&K is burning and crying for Azaadi -- LOL even the stone pettlers don't know the meaning of Azaadi, and 3 districts out of 22 is not J&K.
10. Pakistan is the Victim of Terrorism -- LOL

LOL

Your 10 points are meaningless. Even 10 more won't prove that this "proof" of India media is not a fake and fabrication of Indian media.

As I said elsewhere.

You can't hide behind OBL or 65 war or 71 or anything else. Your military and your government did a drama on Sep 29 and no other event can be used to cover that.

What there is no IG Mushtaq in AJK?

What were Indians excited about then? It reminds of that famous interview of Kasab from hospital bed, that was seriously hilarious! :lol:

India today under BJP is a joke of a country. It is unfortunate that on our west we have Afghanistan and on our east we have this joker aka India aka Bharat aka Hindustan.

India today under BJP is a joke of a country. It is unfortunate that on our west we have Afghanistan and on our east we have this joker aka India aka Bharat aka Hindustan.

Yes absolutely.

India can easily be voted as the worst neighbor in the whole world. Afghanistan is learning but still has a loooooooong way to go to learn "Dehati Aurat" theatrics.

Defending the undefendable. I am loving the irony of the Pakistani, trying too desperate to defend the flawed logic, seriously.

Why 10 Points, because the list so long, that I won't be able to type.

But leave that things for a while.
You see Things are going bad for you, and I know that, but question is are you well wisher of your country because :-

1. If you love your country and wishes well for your country, then the very first reaction of you should be, that if India conducted such strike, then it is good and welcome it, as it was targeted on the terrorist launch Pad.

2. You are trying to give the clean chit to your PA, which is the same army that did the Kargil episode, and thus brought the embarrasement to the country, as it conducted such operation, without taking Pakistani Airforce, Political leadership, and most important taking the likes of the Pakistani Awaam. If those already knew the operation planning done by the Mushraff, then the leadership is also the culpit, and I think you are yet to see the report of the Kargil war.

3. In the national Jignoism, which is not bad at all, you are failing to see the warth that is waiting around you. Your country is been getting exposed alot in the Global arena, and now a general agreement is taking place, which could bring you to be named as the Global Terrorist State. Now if you counter those threats as that you don't care, then you are not doing the justification to the duty to your country.

4. Making a mockery, and denying everything aka the allegations, the Surgical Strike claim, blindly, you are making more harm to your country than actually supporting it. Lets make it clear, we Indians or the GOI is not against the People of Pakistan, which N. Modi too emphasis on his speech in Kerela, when he call the people of Pakistan to ask the Government of the Pakistan and the Pakistani Army.

5. Lets make it clear that, All Indians believe that the Surgical Strike took place, because the statement of the DGMO is itself the biggest proof for us. Now your Army, and the PM Nawaz claims that there was no surgical Strike, remember the Nawaz gave the statement on the record in the Pakistani Parliament itself, so if in future, the evidence of the Surgical Strike emerges, and which I believe it will, and you believe it will not, then Nawaz Shariff would be the one who made the false statement in the Paliament of the Pakistan, which should be very offensive mistake. Then what would be the punishment of the your PM Nawaz Shariff, even if he asked for the sorry from the country. Now for India, it don't matter much, whether you or the whole world believe that nothing happens, because the aim of the strike was the Preventive Strike, and to send the message to those terrorists.

Could you answer some of my questions

1. How many countries in the World have officially given the statement that there was no Surgical Strike conducted by the India, and I am not asking about the Media, rather the official statement of the Govts including China.

2. How many countries in the world have comdemned India conduction Surgical Strike.

3. Do you really think that the countries like Russia, China, U.S.A don't have the resources to know the reality of the Surgical Strike, with HUMINIT and Satellite Inputs. And is it possible that PA don't know, where did the Strike took Place if it happens, so then why they need the proof, and why should we give the proof, is it for the Consumption of the Pakistani Public.

4. Few question for the immediate condition inside Pakistan
  1. Where is the Mayor of the Karachi is ?
  2. Is it true that he people of P0K aka Azad Kashmir came out against the terrorist camps inside their areas, and there are areas such as No Goes Areas in Azaad Kahmir.
  3. Does the name of the SP of the Mirpur Range mentioned in the report by the IBN7 was False.

Looks like delusional rant of a desperate bhaati.

I would answer you in detail later since your foolishness requires comprehensive humiliation in my response which I would do so that you stop acting like an idiot for good.

@coffee_cup

Looks at these idiots. They are taking solace from Karachi political situation after surgical strike drama. What a joke this nation is and how unfortunate we are to have them as enemies!!

Back
Top Bottom