What's new

Why Waziristan cannot be conquered

Didnt alexander marry an afghan princess... rest the fact tht he also conquered afghanistan.. and he almost died in punjab? somesay tht it was tht arrow or spear tht took his life as it turned into an infection... well thts another story...
It was an arrow to his leg during his campaign in what is now multan which eventually caused a severe infection which culminated in his death , some pashtuns may be shocked to hear this but according to herodotus it was the multanis who were the most resilient in their resistance to alexander

It was an arrow to his leg during his campaign in what is now multan which eventually caused a severe infection which culminated in his death , some pashtuns may be shocked to hear this but according to herodotus it was the multanis who were the most resilient in their resistance to alexander

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

This and other thread shows that pakistan think of tribals, afghans and pakhtuns as adversaries and defend imperialists like britian, russia and america to counter pakhtuns...iqbal and akbar ala abadi warned us about such maghrib-zada class of muslims

Pakistanis are losing their cool and are panicking....war in FATA has been stretched for 9 years and talibans are not weakened at all, america is going to leave pakistan on its own after withdrawl from afghanistan...so in their nervousness they are talking about nuking FATA.
Not only that few months ago a pakhtun from military family suggested nuking waziristan ! That was a surprise

This and other thread shows that pakistan think of tribals, afghans and pakhtuns as adversaries and defend imperialists like britian, russia and america to counter pakhtuns...iqbal and akbar ala abadi warned us about such maghrib-zada class of muslims
I don't know about your agenda or intentions on this forum but your above post clearly indicate that you are here to create a division and hate between pashtuns and rest of the ethnicity in Pakistan..

We consider adversaries to those who involve in anti-pakistan activities irespective of which ethinicity they belong or they local or foreigners. Your Afghanistan is in **** because of this mentality that I am better than hazara/Uzbek/Tajik and others feel they are better than you. This too much blind pride in ones ethincity or sect leads towards bigotry..good luck to you on your mission on PDF

No they are just bastards who need to die..

I am not here to argue. But I think people are taking nukes too lightly. When you nuke the place you don't just kill the people there you also kill the land for decades to come. Does that mean anything?

I am not here to argue. But I think people are taking nukes too lightly. When you nuke the place you don't just kill the people there you also kill the land for decades to come. Does that mean anything?

Nobodys actually using nukes... tht was just some member who got emotional..

They are still Pakistanis aren't they? And nuked will be a part of Pakistan only.

So Indian state will give flowers to those Indians who challenge the authority of state and take arms against them and kill their soldiers/civilians and attack on their naval/army headquarters

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

my dear chap you have this absurd dogmatic belief that afghanistan is an unconquered place, one only have to look at the physical diversity of the various tribes to know that they are not entirely homogenous racially. You may have one guy who could pass off as an kosovan, a first cousin of his might be indic in appearance, and another cousin might exibit altaic traits. So many invaders have been through this barren land, all leaving their genes, whether its alexanders hoplites, the kabuli shahis or the mongols just to name a few.

No they are just bastards who need to die..

Population of FATA is 6 million, while only few thousands are talibans...why you have so much hatred against tribals that you want to nuke women, childern, young , olds, every one living in FATA? Are they not your muslim countrymen? Does nuking muslims is allowed in islam? Does nuking 6 millions humans is allowed by humanity?

Hopefully those emotions will be limited to PDF.

Actually i have met many pakistanis in real life who talks about nuking FATA and afghanistan...

Back
Top Bottom