What's new

Why Waziristan cannot be conquered

.... the same tribesmen who worked as contract laborers making roads for the British during day time, enjoyed sniping and shooting many British officers after sunset or during daytime when not on duty..

Anyone who loves Pathan culture will never write such sentences.

Pathan way is to live, love, and be a man of honor.

And no man of honor will behave as a thief, steeling from his employer.

Sadly the author forgets about the core values a Pathan carries with him, and yet this $tupid article somehow is supposed to raise the stature of pathans.

Oh what kind of depths we have fallen as a nation as people.

Oh what depths.

peace to all.

my freind I would not be surprised if more americans died in JUST the city of Fallujah than the whole of afghanistan, over a comparative time period, so much for the prowess and indefatigability of your talibs. Respected writer Robert Fisk summed it up best, having seen the mujahadeen in action he commented 'they shout a lot of slogans, fire wildly , then run for their lives'
You talk about resistance to superpowers well the Vietnamese proved to be far more successful than your talibs, first they soundly beat the french, then the americans and then humbled the peoples army of china.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your point?

my freind I would not be surprised if more americans died in JUST the city of Fallujah than the whole of afghanistan, over a comparative time period, so much for the prowess and indefatigability of your talibs. Respected writer Robert Fisk summed it up best, having seen the mujahadeen in action he commented 'they shout a lot of slogans, fire wildly , then run for their lives'
You talk about resistance to superpowers well the Vietnamese proved to be far more successful than your talibs, first they soundly beat the french, then the americans and then humbled the peoples army of china.

Fun fact, the Vietnamese government has a strategy. on how to conduct a successful insurgency, but it's a closely guarded secret.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom