What's new

Why Waziristan cannot be conquered

Where are trolls on this thread? All i see is @Armstrong and @Imran Khans Ontopic discussion!

BTW you are offtopic!

Mujhe lagtaa haii ke @Imran Khan mujhe seii naraaaz haiii ! :cray:

Sorry Imran Bhai ! :kiss3:

Mujhe lagtaa hai ke @Pak-one bhi mujhe sei naraaz haiii - Sorry Rora ! :kiss3:

Abbaiii I was in Peshawar on the weekend ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hidden means name changed.

there is no such thing hidden aka name changed . ministry of finance is free more then anytime it was 22% in late nineties then 21 in early 2000s and now its 18% . don't blame things which you don't have anything to prove my friend .

Mujhe lagtaa haii ke @Imran Khan mujhe seii naraaaz haiii ! :cray:

Sorry Imran Bhai ! :kiss3:

Mujhe lagtaa hai ke @Pak-one bhi mujhe sei naraaz haiii - Sorry Rora ! :kiss3:

Abbaiii I was in Peshawar on the weekend ! :D

and why should i ? koi waga batay please . mujhy lagta hai sari dunya mujh se naraz hai :hitwall: tumhara arm strong hai to kya hamary arm per bandage chardhi hai mukeesh babu ?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no such thing hidden aka name changed . ministry of finance is free more then anytime it was 22% in late nineties then 21 in early 2000s and now its 18% . don't blame things which you don't have anything to prove my friend .

and why should i ? koi waga batay please . mujhy lagta hai sari dunya mujh se naraz hai :hitwall: tumhara arm strong hai to kya hamary arm per bandage chardhi hai mukeesh babu ?:lol:

Can you move your finance blabbing some where else?

Pakistan defence spending is more than 10 billion in the current year. Its certainly not 18%.

Last anglo-afghan war ended in 1842? Lol. This is the level of your general knowledge.

I messed up dates. It was First Afghan war and the only one in which Britishers suffered major loss. Third War was just a minor skirmish.

And since Alexander was an invader, he faced difficulties everywhere but he was not defeated in Afghanistan neither Afghanistan was his most difficult challenge. His most difficult challenge was to suppress fellow Greek states. Sparta rebelled under the generalship of agis III and Alexander has to send his most competent general to suppress it. His second most difficult assignment was siege of tyre where he has to fill up a sea to reach that city. Third would be battle of Persian gates which was equivalent of Persian Thermopylae and after that would come the battle of hydaspes which scared his army to an extent that he did not dared sally forward to meet Nanda's army.

Instead Afghans served in Alexander's army.

D' luffy, i have nothing against Pashtuns. They are pretty good as individuals. One of my good friend is of pastun origin and her Grandfather had extensive business relations with Taliban.

It is not a fault of Afghans that they have been dealt with short stick in geography but you need to cut down on this graveyard of Empires bull$h!t. Most of the Empires left Afghanistan alone because of the lack of both Human and natural resources in that region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom