What's new

Why This Indian Neighbour Decided To Buy 2 Submarines From China

No. Not a nuclear war. More like a full scale conventional war lasting for years causing great damage to both.

full scale conventional war cant last for weeks let alone years. last i heard bharati media was saying they have ammo of 10 days.

We do buy a lot of stuff from Russia. Even our nuclear power plant is being developed by them.

Helicopters, trainer aircraft and nuclear plants are not the same as submarines.
Trust me, subs and the bulk of the future fighter planes for BD will come from China.

BD cannot trust Russia to pass codes and secrets to India.Most BD defence must be Chinese.

critical equipment is key.. you can buy helo, tanks, artillary etc from anyone, critical equipment should be from China or Europe in case you think Myanmar is bigger threat then bharat and fear China favor Myanmar.

if Russian agree to share all secrets of submarine with bharat, bharat will push Russian nuclear submarine for BD,
putin.jpg

What makes you think in any such conflict you guys will be spared?
Because we will be harmless spectators. There is a slim chance that we'll declare our verbal support for India but that's the far we'll go. What will India or Pak get by attacking BD in the first place?

Faridpur may have the best Doi from Bagat in Nagarkanda. It is really tasty. But, India cannot cross the border at Jessore.
I had it while in Mauritius, a colleague who invited me to his flat.
Anyway, I can't have it in India as I live down South.

Myanmar is a follower of Bangladesh in arm purchasing
lol since when we're following BD ? :D how about ironic Nora-B52 , MBT-2000 and K8w ? who is following whom ?
beside within 2030 BD navy will have minimum 4-6 subs.no comparison will remain after 2030 with BD.
buy them first then talk to me. lol

Tell us what Myanmar did last 3 decades in the world history. any achievement of international level. what produce u guys? only rebel!!
so lets start with BD. tell me.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom