What's new

Bangladesh won't buy anything from those who impose sanctions: PM Hasina

The video below claims that 8 more BD Police Officers are under the American new sanction list. Hasina Bibi came to know about it while in America.

Hasina Bibi is also angry that no US govt Official greeted her with multicolor garlands at the airport when she visited America to meet WB. Only BD Ambassador received her, and no amount of pleading has resulted in arranging a meeting with anyone important, let alone the President.

All this has caused Hasina's outburst and she threatened America by saying that her country would boycott American goods. resident Biden is contemplating committing suicide, he is now soooo scared.

Joy Bangla!!!

Ashiq is such a cuck to the ruling regime just to present BD as tougher than we actually are.
Yes, I am sure Blinken is having panick attacks about "curtailed US strategic ambitions" due to Bangladesh not ordering fokinni amounts of aircraft from the US.

@leonblack08, I do not know if you remember:
In the lead up to the 2008 election, Ashiq was fearmongering hard on BDmilitary forum about BAL selling the country off to India if elected. He even added BNP's election slogan "Save the country, save the people" to the Bdmilitary forum homepage banner.

Now he acts like Hasina's leadership is the best thing to ever happen to Bangladesh.

I have never seen a bigger flip-flopper in my life. He keeps changing facebook groups and pages as his narrative keeps changing.

Last edited:
Hasina is a murderer but also remains a child without discipline or diplomacy in her attitude. She is making herself a laughingstock throughout the world through her Tantram.

She went to WB HQ in America expecting meetings with a few high Officials there. But without any such luck, she is showing her emotion. The US Officials who visit BD do not even ask for an audience with her.

On her last American visit, she stayed with her son Joy Kumar for more than a week but, he failed to arrange a high-level meeting. She should not have arranged a meeting with WB this time in the first place expecting the President will receive her at the airport.

Even no US Official arrived there. She has been shaming Bangladesh.

It is imperative that she change the Constitution and resign after giving the State power accordingly.

Ashiq is such a cuck to the ruling regime just so that he can BD as tougher than we actually are.
Yes, I am sure Blinken is having panick attacks about "curtailed US strategic ambitions" due to Bangladesh not ordering fokinni amounts of aircraft from the US.

@leonblack08, I do not know if you remember:
In the lead up to the 2008 election, Ashiq was fearmongering hard on BDmilitary forum about BAL selling the country off to India if elected. He even added BNP's election slogan "Save the country, save the people" to the Bdmilitary forum homepage banner.

Now he acts like Hasina's leadership is the best thing to ever happen to Bangladesh.

I have never seen a bigger flip-flopper in my life. He keeps changing facebook groups and pages as his narrative keeps changing.

He is the biggest poltibaaz and a manchild. When he had the forum he used to ban people left right and center for not agreeing with his viewpoint. Although, to be fair to him, he probably would have gotten a visit from DGFI if he didn't make the polti.

The only reason I still go to his Facebook pages because he is able to get inside scoop on procurements.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom