What's new

Why This Indian Neighbour Decided To Buy 2 Submarines From China

You can't dominate the airspace of Guwahati with a dozen SU 30 and dreaming of having an air domination over India !! What the fcuk do you smoke bro? Just wanna know what generates this much stupidity and delusions.

Moron, 12 SU-30SMEs, 8 upgraded Mig- 29s and the rest of the planes in BD airforce will be enough to handle the 2 squadrons of SU-30 MKI at Tezpur
airbase.

Air domination of NE will come when BAF is
fully upgraded in 2030 with SU-30SME, J-10B/C
and J-31.

Moron, 12 SU-30SMEs, 8 upgraded Mig- 29s and the rest of the planes in BD airforce will be enough to handle the 2 squadrons of SU-30 MKI at Tezpur
airbase.

Wow, so now Tezpur is the only based in NE/East India :lol:

BTW when did BD sign deal for Su 30 MKI ?

and J-31.

Yawn...Farces goal 2030 dreams.

We are so intimidated by the 'massive military build up'. :lol: Those newly acquired Type 053H3 frigates are indeed terrifying...!!!

Though please consider not sanctioning us, millions would die out of hunger here...:lol:
"Massive Military build up..ROFLMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Stephen Cohen was right, there is something in BD soil and air, they are always high because of that.

airbase.

and J-31.
dumbass, do you really think BD will able to dominate Indian airspace by 2030?

Don't you need a licence or something to be this stupid?

airbase.

and J-31.

Ah...The SACRED year of 2030 again!!!

dumbass, do you really think BD will able to dominate Indian airspace by 2030?

Don't you need a licence or something to be this stupid?

Only idiot here is you.

J-31 will be so much superior than anything you can buy from either Russia(PAK-FA) or US(F-35).
Maybe if you become total US slaves, they may sell you F-22 one day.

Only idiot here is you.

J-31 will be so much superior than anything you can buy from either Russia(PAK-FA) or US(F-35).

So J-31 is SUPERIOR to PAK-FA......??

b5eab4c065e2346bad148c958bff485eba0be293ee2be85a1185dd7d2328054c.jpg

Why would it not destroy you?
You need to prove unicorns exist, not otherwise. Besides I don't wish for a nuclear war as it will wipe both out and more. A Kargil like war going for years without doing much serious damage is fine by me. I'm a bit of a sadist.

India and Pakistan will not be sending a nuclear bomb your way dont worry. But there will be radiation clouds and weather patterns not only in the region but whole world (Assuming case where 0 pre-emptive targetting + interception happens and worst case scenario of all cities targetting).

Not to mention if the targets are cities, you would create massive firestorms and soot that cause global cooling (maybe even a short ice age) that is going to affect the whole world. Some models have projected as little as 50 warheads used on cities anywhere in the world, would create drastic temperature decreases (validity of course can only be proven by actual situation manifesting) based on mount pinatubo explosion and other such events (where data gathered in stratosphere and correlated to world temperature)...that would probably cut world food production by half or more (and you can imagine what that does to world population).

Indian BMD actually would protect Bangladesh automatically too, because all trajectory vectors in realised launch and apogee phase are very similar for Kolkata and BD (orginating from Pakistan)....anything with BD as a target simply must be intercepted by India...because it cannot be distinguised as different from Kolkata+Durgapur/Asansol heavy industry hub etc till its in final terminal phase (and much harder to intercept anyway). If BD stays in decent enough relations with India, you can piggyback off pretty much for free for BMD protection. Its early days of course right now...much technology needs to get matured....and BD will also be much larger economy by then, so I guess lets see. But India will not be using any nukes on BD (as pyrrhic destruction or otherwise like what Soviet doctrine had), we simply destroy more of India doing that, you are right next to large population centres of ours....and you do not figure in our MAD doctrine given you are not a nuclear power anyway....and we have limited warheads in the short and midterm anyway for propping up the MAD strategy with our major two adversaries (their cities and targets are the only ones of relevance for us).
Why would firestorms cause global cooling? Shouldn't it speed up global warming instead?

I don't get it. Nuclear blast means energy released by heat. Where does cooling come from? Sorry to sound like a noob. I'm not knowledgeable at all in this.

Yawn...Farces goal 2030 dreams.

I told you the other day, this guy wash dishes during the day, dream of world domination at night and wet himself in the process.

Only idiot here is you.

Dumbo, how do you know j 31 will be much superior? Do you enjoy making an a$$ out of yourself everyday with such ludicrous claims ? Are you always an idiot, or just when I'm around?

Why would firestorms cause global cooling? Shouldn't it speed up global warming instead?

I don't get it. Nuclear blast means energy released by heat. Where does cooling come from? Sorry to sound like a noob. I'm not knowledgeable at all in this.

It's called a nuclear winter. Large amounts of soot generated as a result of fires can get hurled up to stratosphere which can block sunlight, lowering average global temperatures.

Similar phenomenon have been observed after large volcanic eruptions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer

Bangladesh buying chinese subs should not be a concern, buying it from US, europe and russia should be as they are lethal subs!

I told you the other day, this guy wash dishes during the day, dream of world domination at night and wet himself in the process.

What is it with Indians and people washing dishes?:lol:
Height of inferiority complex.

PS - India has had 70 years since independence and still is crap. Shows the intelligence of Indians.

Independence in 1971 and so 46 years till now.

Wait another 24 years and we shall see.

And Pakistanis were as oppressive as the British. Sure.

You got an opportunity to chart your own course in 1947. It's not our fault that you effed up.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom