What's new

Why this Focus on Rapes in India by World Media

I disagree with that.If that is the case then we cant see SriSri Ravishankar ,.Amritananda Mayi and others got that much support from foreigners.There is a scholar in Kerala.His name is Dr.N Gopalakrishnan.He travelled in Europe and America .He wrote that experience in his book .I dont know about NI area.But in Kerala .In a common hindu marriage bride will marriage by five time by a groom.means five traditions.It means to strength the bond between bride and groom.Westerners are so excited by this practice and he explained several times in West countries. Did you heard about 'Hare Krishna Movement' in Russia?.
Large attacks suffered our forward movement in early times .But due to advent of BJP and RSS and other saints Hinduism is still emerging strongly in India.I know some Muslims that still believe in Hindu Gods

Hates off to BJP,RSS and all other saints like swami ramdev because of whom there is a Renaissance in Hinduism. Hinduism is getting strong to enlight whole world with its spiritualism.

Why dont you forget about the other country/ies and focus on solving your own issue which is making you becoming an apologist.
Exactly thats what i said but you clearly didnt go to the whole thread and you are saying as we are sitting idly.Of course we are trying to solve the problem.
Indeed your media has recently started taking this issue up and hence you are feeling as if you are the only one who is being exposed whereas its not the case
It is the case because nowhere in the world media publishes rape stories daily on front pages and that too of other countries.

Keep going on.Never did I insult hinduism as rat worshippers,I dont even know much about hinduism or any religion.If you are refering to my post on an earlier thread it was just meant to show that I really dont care.I repeat again,I dont know what hindus worship so If I offended anyone I am sorry it was unintentional.BUT,you are a bigot,reverse psychology eh ?Calling other bigots to take away the shame ?

I carry my religion and my identity with pride. There is no shame is who I am and what I stand for. :tdown:

Unlike a Bigoted hater like you who cowardly take refuge in "ignorance" to disguise your Hate and then apologize for your own post. The Shame is all yours.

Exactly thats what i said but you clearly didnt go to the whole thread and you are saying as we are sitting idly.Of course we are trying to solve the problem.

It is the case because nowhere in the world media publishes rape stories daily on front pages and that too of other countries.

Whats wrong with making these grave crimes stories as front page story ?

Keep going on.Never did I insult hinduism as rat worshippers,I dont even know much about hinduism or any religion.If you are refering to my post on an earlier thread it was just meant to show that I really dont care.I repeat again,I dont know what hindus worship so If I offended anyone I am sorry it was unintentional.BUT,you are a bigot,reverse psychology eh ?Calling other bigots to take away the shame ?

If you are replying to the one called Manvanatruti. You are wasting your precious time.

His whole schtick is to get offended and have an itchy trigger finger and look for offenses against hinduism in the deepes t darkes corners of the internet whilst turning a blind eye to racism as long as it doesn't involve Indians and hindus.

Ignore him. You have as much right to be irreligious as he has to his belief in Hinduism.

Never let these guys bully you because of that :)

West criticizes underage or young age marriages in subcontinent but accepts kids out of live in relations between youngsters in their own countries .

So lets put aside that , but we must atleast accept our own faults

Western people even do not accept their own children above the age of 18. Children lives the home faces all hardship and live a life of Orphans. Their parents do not support them in their education after 18.

Whats wrong with making these grave crimes stories as front page story ?
Yeah nothing wrong they can publish whatever they want.
Am i the only idiot who goes through the whole thread before commenting?

If you are replying to the one called Manvanatruti. You are wasting your precious time.

His whole schtick is to get offended and have an itchy trigger finger and look for offenses against hinduism in the deepes t darkes corners of the internet whilst turning a blind eye to racism as long as it doesn't involve Indians and hindus.

Ignore him. You have as much right to be irreligious as he has to his belief in Hinduism.

If I did not want to defend Hinduism or India in the deepest darkest corner of the internet why the hell would I come to a pakistani forum you moron :lol: ? ..... to meet intellectuals like you ? :P

It is not buddhist only a few upper parts are, most of AP inhabitants are descendants of abotani,we follow no religion.This thread is about India so I have full rights to be here,go take ur definition of Indianism somewhere else.It is people like you who are ostriched,too narrow minded to see that the world has long come over the boundaries of religion.Most of your posts imply that anyone who is not hindu is automatically a lesser Indian.And pray tell me,what is wrong if some Indian decides what his identity to be ?If he wants to be religious or not ?
Again i say where did i say To be Indian you have to be Hindu show me one post or shut your BS! Hindusism follows animism too.
The world might appear changed in infrastructure but it is still the same, why do you see bombs and wars going around?Why do you see two major religions still saying they are the only path to salvation and others are not?
"like i said my posts were for HINDUS, why is your butt hurt if i posted for hindus, when you have no religion why are you concerned about us HINDUS":?

Thanks for the advice,will take it.

atheist = communist

false_equivalence.jpg
Communists say religion is poison, so do atheists, Communism was founded by Atheists like karl marx etc. So it is a for the Atheist, by the atheist.
So what is wrong, commies tend to be atheists and atheists tend to be comrades of commies.

Again i say where did i say To be Indian you have to be Hindu show me one post or shut your BS! Hindusism follows animism too.
The world might appear changed in infrastructure but it is still the same, why do you see bombs and wars going around?Why do you see two major religions still saying they are the only path to salvation and others are not?
"like i said my posts were for HINDUS, why is your butt hurt if i posted for hindus, when you have no religion why are you concerned about us HINDUS":?
How far are u going to lower the bar for being related to hinduism ?Since celibacy is valued in hinduism and christianity as well,christianity is related as well?Just because most of AP used to follow animism doesn't mean we were influenced by Hinduism.By that logic even hindutva has shamanism.I said didnt I this is about India and your contention that hindus need to be united and satnd for each other and most probably against other religions and groups affects all Indians.Secondly this is a forum,you cant decide who participates in a topic or not.

Maybe because quite a number of foreigners have been victimized especially Western women (If there were Indian victims there wont be such a hue and cry) and this particular phenomena of Gang rape in India that seems to be higher than most of the countries with even worse rape numbers

Back
Top Bottom