What's new

Why there are no powerful Punjabi Muslims from History?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sssSoldierFrance.jpg

v0_master.jpg

even hitler has praised punjabi valour

3575478561_85d549c076.jpg

punjabi soldier leading german prisoners of war...there are so many many instances of punjabi valour thats i find it surprising that people here e3ven think about belittling us.

dunno but usually in the time of panga we do help each other out..recently pakistanis in arab country take panga with sikhs and they killed the pakistani. judje give punishment of death by beheading.. one sikh came forward paid blood money in millions and get all of them freee. which other community have examples like this. plz tell me

all over punjab there is free langar and they will stop the buses to serve it. nowhere else in india or pakistan. there are times when punjabis raised millions in times of disaster

and also read the names of persons in exile in kala pani during independence movement. majority punjabis..read the names who died in the movement ... mainly punjabis.. recently takea look at the pictures of kargil martyr..how many punjabis.

i don't know what you are talking about???
langars in gurudwaras are awesome.
i was not talking about sikhs.i said punjabis.all the above mentioned things are done by sikhs.

about the langars yup they are great and i like kadda.
i didn't wanted to offend you.
but i see your ego is hurt.
let me tell you this was not my intention.
i just told you what i heard from a everyday punjabi.
my apologies

so you were talking about pakistani punjabis.. they used to be like us but now a days they are changed.. dunno y.

There are numerous examples of Punjabis who reached very high positions in the Mughal era. My tribe (Kamboh/kamboj) produced men like Shahbaz Khan Kamboh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for example (others as well like Nawab Bahadur Kamboh). Other tribes like the Arain have also produced similar examples. The big difference between Punjab and its surrounding territories is that the Punjabi identity as a whole was not so important. People identified more with their own tribes. Its got nothing to do with Punjabis being any less physical capable than the others around them. Rather Punjab has always been recruiting ground for any army that has dominated the wider region.

I don't know about Indian side, but Pakistani Punjab has provided some of the finest horse cavalry in the region.

I think "martial race" title was not given to every warrior caste/tribe. Those who had martial character and were loyal as soldiers....I think baloch were not awarded martial race status despite having martial character because they were not reliable as disciplined and loyal soldiers.

Baluch were also considered a martial race by the british:
2wnqr2d.jpg

3178hnq.jpg

v7uu1c.jpg

baluch soldiers of ww:
persia:
34p0twj.jpg

24ooe4j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother's grandfather was captain in the british army and he saved a lot of muslim families who were migrating from india and later made papers for land allotments for these homeless illiterate people :tup:

My mother's grandfather was captain in the british army and he saved a lot of muslim families who were migrating from india and later made papers for land allotments for these homeless illiterate people :tup:

My great grandfather had to kill several hindu and sikhs "jathas" in order to protect muslim families coming to Pakistan... he was also shot but survived his servant took him to Pakistan...

Well Many Muslims killed Hindus and Sikh , Buddhist and also converted them , raped women from long times to "Protect Muslims".

Even you Today date killing Hindus,Sikh in Pakistan to "Protect Muslims"

Recently Muslims killed Many Christens and made homeless to hundred TO "Protect Muslims" in Pakistan.

Pakistan Constitution given Second class treatment to Minorities TO "Protect Majority Muslims"

Foolish Indians look at the list of Brave Pakistani Muslims......:angry:

And sikhs and hindus were sitting eating candy? remember the genocide in bihar?the killings in amritsar,ferozpur,hoshiyarpur and gurdaspur? or the dogras genocide against kashmiris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom