What's new

Why the Saudis Are Panicking

In what areas are they behind other countries and are a century behind?

Kindly reply.
lol pain in Indian hearts because of mullah :o: ?` ahhhhh yes any thing against Pakistan is pretty fair :p:
look at GCC neighbours with same kind of resources
just one example

lol pain in Indian a sses because of mullah :o: ?` ahhhhh yes any thing against Pakistan is pretty fair :p:
look at GCC neighbours with same kind of resources
just one example

As i said kindly reply.

If you have the ability to make a polite conversation, can we have a comparison between Iran and the country you represent.

After all a forum is for debate.

Again i am saying use polite cultured language for conversation.

Are you ready for the comparison.?

@!eon ..

Im still waiting for the reply.

As i said kindly reply.

If you have the ability to make a polite conversation, can we have a comparison between Iran and the country you represent.

After all a forum is for debate.

Again i am saying use polite cultured language for conversation.

Are you ready for the comparison.?
I gave you pretty good example according to their resources
now if you say there are really cars moving on Tehrani streets and they are living in modern age then so are poorest countries of world

I gave you pretty good example according to their resources
now if you say there are really cars moving on Tehrani streets and they are living in modern age then so are poorest countries of world

So lets have a comparison between your country and Iran on various parameters.

Take it as resourceful, informative debate of interest, what say?

So lets have a comparison between your country and Iran on various parameters.

Take it as resourceful, informative debate of interest, what say?
so first have comparison between our and Iranian resources
and then go for what we achieved with ours and where Iran is standing with their resources and what could they may have achieved

so first have comparison between our and Iranian resources
and then go for what we achieved with ours and where Iran is standing with their resources and what could they may have achieved

If resources is the criteria, lets compare your nation with a least natural resources nations like maybe newzealand or maybe Taiwan or even Belgium..

What say?

If resources is the criteria, lets compare your nation with a least natural resources nations like maybe newzealand or maybe Taiwan or even Belgium..

What say?
Yes resource is big thing, is criteria
I never said Pakistan is most advanced nation, but we could have been a lot better if we had same as Iranian resources. Even I didn't have to be in Germany.

Actually you are putting the whole thing under wrong umbrella. The thing is Iran under "Mullah control" and before mullah control or if shah was there today. Just compare it in all aspects you don't need any further arguments.

Yes resource is big thing, is criteria
I never said Pakistan is most advanced nation, but we could have been a lot better if we had same as Iranian resources. Even I didn't have to be in Germany.

Actually you are putting the whole thing under wrong umbrella. The thing is Iran under "Mullah control" and before mullah control or if shah was there today. Just compare it in all aspects you don't any further arguments.

A good read.

Why resource-rich countries usually end up poor.

Why Natural Resources Are a Curse on Developing Countries and How to Fix It - Stewart M. Patrick - The Atlantic

Again you are going some where else, better will be if you stay on topic where you came into discussion to discuss.
Iran is behind century. Reason ? = I say Mullahs
Prove me wrong please

Less internally displaced persons, huge difference in literacy rates,better life expectancy, much lesser homicides, spends 14.4 times more on health care, better education indexes, lesser infant mortality rates,sanitation access,lesser poverty, better health index, better per capita, better HDI.. are these because of the reason you say- Mullahs??? I dont want to talk about ecomic section cause that might be embarrassing.

Here is a chart.
2yx3c5s.jpg

Even Iran is better than India in most parameters too.

So i still dont understand how mullahs has send Iran to a century backwards.

This is not anti-Saudi thread. This is a very good analysis of the situation. I think my dear friend you must not see it as an anti-Saudi rant.
only valid point is the uncertainly with shifting to the third generation though i think with current next king age of 60s it will still be 10-20 years atleast when it comes to that.
we still should expect that there wouldnt be much a problem even if this happens. its just a little uncertainty. ther is more uncertainty today in iran then there is in saudi arabia!

Less internally displaced persons, huge difference in literacy rates,better life expectancy, much lesser homicides, spends 14.4 times more on health care, better education indexes, lesser infant mortality rates,sanitation access,lesser poverty, better health index, better per capita, better HDI.. are these because of the reason you say- Mullahs??? I dont want to talk about ecomic section cause that might be embarrassing.

Here is a chart.
2yx3c5s.jpg

Even Iran is better than India in most parameters too.

So i still dont understand how mullahs has send Iran to a century backwards.
your statement that "even iran is better than india in SOME parameters" show superiority complex.
india statistics are not much different hen pakistan both have nearly same percapita and HDI, with high gini index india figures may be misleading

Last edited:
o

your statement that "even iran is better than india in SOME parameters" show superiority complex.
india statistics are not much different hen pakistan both have nearly same percapita and HDI, with high gini index india figures may be misleading

Its not some , i wrote most.
Check the words again or check the eyes.

please provide proof? You sound like a very simple minded person who knows little about politics.

when you show the true ugly face of the Saudi regime, al hasani starts crying. He doesn't like the truth, he is a man of darkness not the light of truth.

Yeah, it is a shame that I don't parrot the propaganda of PISSTV and follow the party line of the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that rule the paradise called Iran. Or that I react when I notice Farsi users trolling as they often do daily, sometimes by creating daily threads, when the subject is Arabs, the Arab world, Sunni Muslims and in particular KSA.

Shame on me. Please help me escape the darkness as the false-flagging Farsi that you are.

My apologies.

Only one thing farsis are best at, making enemy !
Now a days Pakistan is on hit list of Mullah's violent verbal assault
After heavy drinking, some farsi border guards ran away. Now whole Pakistan is trembling with fear. Mighty Persian attack can come any time :undecided:

Alcohol can produce detectable impairments in memory after only a few drinks and, as the amount of alcohol increases, so does the degree of impairment. Large quantities of alcohol, especially when consumed quickly and on an empty stomach, can produce a blackout, or an interval of time for which the intoxicated person cannot recall key details of events, or even entire events.

Pakistan is infested with Wahhabi Garbage Retard AKA Saudi Pets.

Screen-Shot-2012-11-24-at-7.03.15-PM-620x390.png

Alcohol can produce detectable impairments in memory after only a few drinks and, as the amount of alcohol increases, so does the degree of impairment. Large quantities of alcohol, especially when consumed quickly and on an empty stomach, can produce a blackout, or an interval of time for which the intoxicated person cannot recall key details of events, or even entire events.

Pakistan is infested with Wahhabi Garbage Retard AKA Saudi Pets.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom