What's new

Why the Saudis Are Panicking

Less internally displaced persons, huge difference in literacy rates,better life expectancy, much lesser homicides, spends 14.4 times more on health care, better education indexes, lesser infant mortality rates,sanitation access,lesser poverty, better health index, better per capita, better HDI.. are these because of the reason you say- Mullahs??? I dont want to talk about ecomic section cause that might be embarrassing.

Here is a chart.
2yx3c5s.jpg

Even Iran is better than India in most parameters too.

So i still dont understand how mullahs has send Iran to a century backwards.

The living standards in Iran is way higher then Pakistan. Some areas of Pakistan have become like Sub Sahara Africa. Bitter truth is usually hidden behind blind nationalism. The facts which many Pakistanis fail to digest.

Alcohol can produce detectable impairments in memory after only a few drinks and, as the amount of alcohol increases, so does the degree of impairment. Large quantities of alcohol, especially when consumed quickly and on an empty stomach, can produce a blackout, or an interval of time for which the intoxicated person cannot recall key details of events, or even entire events.

Pakistan is infested with Wahhabi Garbage Retard AKA Saudi Pets.
Saudi and Irani Pets !

You will not understand because you do not want to understand
Again and again you are very keen to bring Pakistan in your discussion. Although we are discussing Iran, pro mullah and post mullah or even if mullah was not there today.

Before 80, Iran had best relations with neighbors, west and east. As soon as Mullah conquered Iran and destroyed the culture of this land, they started doing at what they were best, making enemies and more enemies. They wanted to impose their ideology on their neighbors, upset the neighbors causing terrorism not only in their own country but also in neighborhood.

You are saying because of sanctions this and that. From where these came ? These are polices of Mullah. If according to Irani media their are so educated and literacy rate is so high, then where is development ? either in defence or in civil ? and how much defense cooperation was getting Iran before Mullah ? Where could have Iran been standing ?

Now to your answers as you are again and again comparing with Pakistan but not Iran herself without Mullah control
Consuming oil is advancement ? Its their own, from home and they are producing electricity. Pakistan doesn't have oil and so the electricity
Here is health care
and chance of dying infancy comes under health care
More money they should make. It would have been a lot lot better in absence of corrupt Mullah. Its nothing what they are making considering their resources.
having less babies is real thing, hmm very good.

If I inherited fertile land which can give me income of millions and I am getting some thousand form it. Then I have destroyed myself,my family and this land also.

Less internally displaced persons, huge difference in literacy rates,better life expectancy, much lesser homicides, spends 14.4 times more on health care, better education indexes, lesser infant mortality rates,sanitation access,lesser poverty, better health index, better per capita, better HDI.. are these because of the reason you say- Mullahs??? I dont want to talk about ecomic section cause that might be embarrassing.

Here is a chart.
2yx3c5s.jpg

Even Iran is better than India in most parameters too.

So i still dont understand how mullahs has send Iran to a century backwards.

Obviously this picture will bother Yazeed and his family

Nothing bring a greater pride to us than seeing you lashing yourself in the name of our forefathers.

The harder you lash and flog, the greater pride it brings.

Wow! The SA - Iranian conflict seems far worse than the Indo-Pak squabble!

Whatever happened to the 'Islamic Ummah'? The OIC? Most Muslim countries seem to be quarreling with one another! :fie:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom