What's new

Why the Saudis Are Panicking

But why are so many Iranains making anti-KSA threads on a daily basis when no Arab users are making anti-Iran threads? Hardly ever.

Why?! Of course if this keeps happening there will be trolling.

This thread was made as a flame war to start talking about KSA, Zionism etc. We both know it.

This is not anti-Saudi thread. This is a very good analysis of the situation. I think my dear friend you must not see it as an anti-Saudi rant.

Only one thing farsis are best at, making enemy !
Now a days Pakistan is on hit list of Mullah's violent verbal assault
After heavy drinking, some farsi border guards ran away. Now whole Pakistan is trembling with fear. Mighty Persian attack can come any time :undecided:

Take fully control of your territories, clean it from terrorists then you will see these the so-called Parsis would show their previous friendly and good face.

Exactly.....Iran is panicking against Pakistan now a days...but Why??
please provide proof? You sound like a very simple minded person who knows little about politics.

This is not anti-Saudi thread. This is a very good analysis of the situation. I think my dear friend you must not see it as an anti-Saudi rant.
when you show the true ugly face of the Saudi regime, al hasani starts crying. He doesn't like the truth, he is a man of darkness not the light of truth.

Take fully control of your territories, clean it from terrorists then you will see these the so-called Parsis would show their previous friendly and good face.
Try this in Iran

No it means neighbours who does abdicate their responsibillty ...
Your guards on your border and in your country are only responsibility of retard Mullahs
We are not guardians of your people. If Mullahs can't protect your people tell them leave the govt for some eligible persons
These guards were kidnapped inside Iran and there no proofs of their existence in Pakistan and we don't take these cry baby Mullahs seriously

i dont know why saudi members r offended, this looks to me as an unbiased and pretty logical article. not everything is black and white. i used to be a blind nationalist like you, but then i took an arrow in the knee.

Your guards on your border and in your country are only responsibility of retard Mullahs
We are not guardians of your people. If Mullahs can't protect your people tell them leave the govt for some eligible persons
These guards were kidnapped inside Iran and there no proofs of their existence in Pakistan and we don't take these cry baby Mullahs seriously

true, but harboring and allowing terrorists to roam free inside your terrotory is an act of aggression, believe me the last thing pakistan needs right now is for iran to respond in kind.

irgc is now being dispatch to border, from next week onward your probably will hear a lot about dead people who try to enter iran from pakistan.

how ppl like u r even allowed to go to west? there has to be some sort of evaluation, ppl like u r root of terrorism in europe. anyway, since u r just a typical ignorant person on this forum (and god knows there are not shortage of ppl like you) here is an evidence: ‮ايران‬ - ‭BBC ‮فارسی‬ - ‮'تحویل جسد ایرانی پیدا شده در منطقه مرزی بلوچستان پاکستان به ایران'‬

true, but harboring and allowing terrorists to roam free inside your terrotory is an act of aggression, believe me the last thing pakistan needs right now is for iran to respond in kind.

irgc is now being dispatch to border, from next week onward your probably will hear a lot about dead people who try to enter iran from pakistan.

how ppl like u r even allowed to go to west? there has to be some sort of evaluation, ppl like u r root of terrorism in europe. anyway, since u r just a typical ignorant person on this forum (and god knows there are not shortage of ppl like you) here is an evidence: ‮ايران‬ - ‭BBC ‮فارسی‬ - ‮'تحویل جسد ایرانی پیدا شده در منطقه مرزی بلوچستان پاکستان به ایران'‬

Extremist Irani Mullahs have not only pushed Iran a century behind but also put Pakistan on fire
They are involve in terrorism inside Pakistan & putting heat to sectarian violence.
They are the actual criminals and to hide their crimes they are now shouting on Pakistan.

Extremist Irani Mullahs have not only pushed Iran a century behind but also put Pakistan on fire
They are involve in terrorism inside Pakistan & putting heat to sectarian violence.
They are the actual criminals and to hide their crimes they are now shouting on Pakistan.

In what areas are they behind other countries and are a century behind?

Kindly reply.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom