What's new

Why the creation of Pakistan does not negate my Indian identity

Word India was used for region same as asia, it never was a single entity, maybe our sanghi history books says otherwise? present your fact, when was india a single entity before 1947 which started getting divided?
Yup, India was used as same word. Columbus went out to find India, ended up in America, called them Indians. Hope you know that.

Check British history too, they traded with India. That's what they have in their history books.
After division, India remained the same, what was left of it.

Word India was used for region same as asia, it never was a single entity, maybe your sanghi history books says otherwise? present your facts, when was india a single entity before 1947?when it start getting divided?

You should only talk on behalf of your people, let Sindhis explain what they feel about Pakistan.

Indian logic is to speak for others. Put words in other peoples mouths and act like their representatives. Didn't you know?

Too bad these Indians got bitch slapped by their colonizer... Split in half and left to suck their wounds.

The hurt is strong in this thread.

I actually have nothing more to add here to top what I had to say about Pakistan's identity predicament on the Kautilya thread.

A certain narrative took hold.

The cord remains intact. Pumping blood ....

Cheers, Doc

I have observed those Pakistani Muslims who claim Arab, Persian ancestry are the most vociferous anti Indian and anti Hindu people while pashtuns are neutrals.

Rest of the Pakistanis are proud of Pakistani identity but don't suffer innate hate of everything Indian/Hindu.

Very few claim Arab ancestry without having an actual basis for it. Certain families are believed to have descended from Arabs, you can tell this by their names. As for Persian ancestry, similar thing.

Pakistan and India are brothers of the same mother who have been married to different thoughts. Pakistan got married to Islam while India got married to secularism. These marriages resulted in the division of the family. The joint family was broken into nuclear families.
Lol Hindustan is as secular as I am.

Even if they start speaking Chinese ; they can NEVER break their
Obsession with India for many reasons :lol:

Look at their TV talk shows and discussions and News channels and news sites

You know I have NEVER seen a Pakistani show?

N

E

V

E

R

Yet every Pakistani here knows exactly what happened or was said on which Indian news channel.

Often before I've even seen it.

That says something to me ....

Cheers, Doc

up, India was used as same word. Columbus went out to find India, ended up in America, called them Indians. Hope you know that.

Check British history too, they traded with India. That's what they have in their history books.

Refute with better arguments or shoo.

Yes i know that, but your low IQ didnt allowed you to understand that i never denied word india or region india existed, i said it was used to refer to a region not to a single entity, country or nation.

No country with name of india ever existed before 1947, a region named india existed which was divided among many empires, cultures, for centuries whose name was derived from mighty indus and not the filthy ganga shithole..

Find me your imaginary country called india in map of south asia which later was divided :lol:

Pashtuns i must say are bit complicated in this context. They are very aware of their identity and confident and secure in it . They have a very neutral approach too with regard to India and often times would prefer better relations with India , At the same time they fiercely consider anything Indian as alien culture.

There is also this undercurrent of antagonistic relation between Pashtuns and punjabi muslims , at one punjabi elite think Pashtuns are brutal normadic hordes survived on loots while on the other hand Pashtuns think punjabis are coward Dal Khor Hindu converts they conquered and subjugated in the past.
Pashtuns are fierce Muslims and Pakistanis, make no mistake. 1/3 of our army are Pashtuns.

The hurt is strong in this thread.

I actually have nothing more to add here to top what I had to say about Pakistan's identity predicament on the Kautilya thread.

A certain narrative took hold.

The cord remains intact. Pumping blood ....

Cheers, Doc

وَاعْتَصِمُواْ بِحَبْلِ اللّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلاَ تَفَرَّقُواْ وَاذْكُرُواْ نِعْمَتَ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاء فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىَ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ {103

And hold fast, all of you together, to the cable of Allah, and do not separate. And remember Allah's favour unto you: How ye were enemies and He made friendship between your hearts so that ye became as brothers by His grace; and (how) ye were upon the brink of an abyss of fire, and He did save you from it. Thus Allah maketh clear His revelations unto you, that haply ye may be guided.

This is the only thing that keeps Pakistan together. Everything else is divided as divided one can get till the point of exhaustion and eventual collapse of will, power and life.

We have no identity crisis and by the time i click POST REPLY you will already would have been answered by someone trolling you.

Sindh does not support the Punjabi Hostility towards India

Only Punjabis are IRRECONCIABLY hostile towards India

Others are not

If sindhis, punjabis, pathans and baloch can't get along with each other then what make you think they will with Indians who are made up with 3 dozen shoodar races.

You know I have NEVER seen a Pakistani show?

N

E

V

E

R

Yet every Pakistani here knows exactly what happened or was said on which Indian news channel.

Often before I've even seen it.

That says something to me ....

Cheers, Doc

LOL Says an Indian who is a member of a Pakistani defence forum LMAO

You think we are supposed to believe you?

Sindh does not support the Punjabi Hostility towards India

Only Punjabis are IRRECONCIABLY hostile towards India

Others are not
You forget to take your morning syrup....Bhutto was Sindhi who established the foundation of Nuclear foundation for Pakistan ..I am sure it was not mean to address any other nation except India..His daughter accelerate the missile program ...
And this is how Pakhtuns love Indians , need nothing to write...Tribal elder was about to slap Mr.Nehru
upload_2017-8-14_16-30-42.jpeg

LOL Yeah sure. Is that why your countrymen still cry over it till this day and you open threads on this forum? Your bigoted Hindu leaders openly confess about unifying modern day Pakistan into greater Hindustan LMAO

Don't hide your pain. I can sense it from thousands of miles away. It feels good by the way.
Some of them even want Indonesia to become part of Akhan Bharat lol

Back
Top Bottom