What's new

Why the creation of Pakistan does not negate my Indian identity

lolzzz well we are not anti-Hindu or anti-India but when Indians try to brush all Pakistanis with same paint saying all Pakistanis have Hindu roots then well it does not set well with us. For example my family has NO Hindu roots so It definitely offend me when some writer with Hindu ancestors try to call entire Pakistan as having Hindu roots.

Pashtuns i must say are bit complicated in this context. They are very aware of their identity and confident and secure in it . They have a very neutral approach too with regard to India and often times would prefer better relations with India , At the same time they fiercely consider anything Indian as alien culture.

There is also this undercurrent of antagonistic relation between Pashtuns and punjabi muslims , at one punjabi elite think Pashtuns are brutal normadic hordes survived on loots while on the other hand Pashtuns think punjabis are coward Dal Khor Hindu converts they conquered and subjugated in the past.

then you have an illegal child Bongladesh.

Just do not bring these arguments. They are as good as the next blink of reality.

TWO NATION THEORY

The right to live and die freely as Muslim.

Saya e Khuda e Zul Jalaal.

Alhamdulillah to that.

Pashtuns i must say are bit complicated in this context. They are very aware of their identity and confident and secure in it . They have a very neutral approach too with regard to India and often times would prefer better relations with India , At the same time they fiercely consider anything Indian as alien culture.

There is also this undercurrent of antagonistic relation between Pashtuns and punjabi muslims , at one punjabi elite think Pashtuns are brutal normadic hordes survived on loots while on the other hand Pashtuns think punjabis are coward Dal Khor Hindu converts they conquered and subjugated in the past.

Fvck off you silly Indian. Stop dragging my people into your BS. The Pashtun don't even pi$$ on India. We are fiercely pro-Pakistan and hate anything Indian. You Indians suck.

LOL If by Pashtun you mean the Afghan filth from across the border, we are already sending them back to where they came from. Afghans can fvck off to India. Pakistani Pashtun do not relate to Afghans nor Indians. We are a separate people who belong to Pakistan and will sacrifice our lives for Pakistan. We don't need a lecture from an ignorant Indian who knows nothing about Pashtun Pakistani culture.

Last edited:
Sometimes when I read bullshat like this it makes me wonder if Pakistan needs to be dissolved. Finished. Ended. Just shove it to these guys who keep on with the mantra of "brotha by the other motha". Dawn as is expected spews this rubbish all too frequently to sweeten the Indian readers.

Okay dissolve Pakistan. Pakistan is gone. Time for it's people to go back to their roots and become real "desi". Sindh goes back to being Sindh and Sindhi like it was before British came and at gunpoint jacked it with India. Balochistan goes to it's natve status with emirate aka UAE style again. Punjab goes back to where it was in 1849 - no it was not part of India. It was Sikh empire. since the Sikhs themselves are not independant anymore Punjabi's will have to reincarnate the Maharajahs empire with capital at Lahore. Khyber Pakhtunwa can set up a nascent "Afghania" in Peshawar waiting for Pashtuns of Afghanistan to be freed from the Tajiks,Mongol Hazara etc to join them. Oh all the folks who are Indian in Karachi [or other places] can migrate back to India and become full on Indians.

Here we are. Status quot ante before the British came. I quite like this idea. Now the Indians can zip their d*icks and go home because no bits are going back to 'Mata' simply because they never were part of 'Mata'. You want precedent for this? Just look at Bangladesh. After 1971 it went back to it's roots and that emphatically was not "Mata India".

There is no need to get angry

The simple point is that Delhi ; Agra and other historical places which
are the roots of present day Pakistan are located in India

EVen the most hardened GEN Musharraf became sentimental on visiting
these places ; therefore such romanticism and nostalgia is not wrong or improper

these places ; therefore such romanticsm and nostalgia is not wrong or improper

LOL Why would we be sentimental? It is India who got smashed into pieces. It is you who open up such garbage threads to garner sympathy which you don't get. If anything, it are the Indians who are in pain regarding the partition scar for the rest of their miserable lives. YOU endure this pain. Not us.

Dude, we don't give a hoot about what Indians feel and say. We got our own land and culture. You just stay on your own side. We don't share anything with you people.

LOL Why would we be sentimental? It is India who got smashed into pieces. It is you who open up such garbage threats to garner sympathy which you don't get. If anyhting, it are the Indians who will live with the partition scar for the rest of their miserable lives.

What NONSENSE ; Partition was the BEST THING that ever happened to India
and Hindus

We Love SHRI JINNAH Ji VERY MUCH

these places ; therefore such romanticism and nostalgia is not wrong or improper

That is true.
It is a humbling experience visiting those places as a Muslim.
The fall from grace serves as a reminder that when you are given the RULE. You have to be honest with the responsibility.

As for the historical significance of Delhi and Agra along with Fateh Pur Sikri or Ajmer.

Well these are actually foreign culture and tradition if you believe the sentiments of your own government.

You have an identity crisis which you cannot solve. The secular India could only manage 70 years.

Even the tea sipping Brits or any news outlet recalls and i quote

British India was divided in to two countries. A Muslim Pakistan and a Hindu India.

Now some prefer calling Hindu majority India.

But again this is your problem and articles such as this are a sad state of affairs.

What NONSENSE ; Partition was the BEST THING that ever happened to India
and Hindus

We Love SHRI JINNAH Ji VERY MUCH

LOL Yeah sure. Is that why your countrymen still cry over it till this day and you open threads on this forum? Your bigoted Hindu leaders openly confess about unifying modern day Pakistan into greater Hindustan LMAO

Don't hide your pain. I can sense it from thousands of miles away. It feels good by the way.

That is true.
It is a humbling experience visiting those places as a Muslim.
The fall from grace serves as a reminder that when you are given the RULE. You have to be honest with the responsibility.

As for the historical significance of Delhi and Agra along with Fateh Pur Sikri or Ajmer.

Well these are actually foreign culture and tradition if you believe the sentiments of your own government.

You have an identity crisis which you cannot solve. The secular India could only manage 70 years.

Even the tea sipping Brits or any news outlet recalls and i quote

British India was divided in to two countries. A Muslim Pakistan and a Hindu India.

Now some prefer calling Hindu majority India.

But again this is your problem and articles such as this are a sad state of affairs.

All this is just A figment of your imagination

The very fact that India has over 180 MILLION Muslims
is something that you cannot digest

We are very happy and certain about our identity and outlook

That is Maurya Empire not 'Bharat Mata'. I can paste dozen maps that show Pakistan region to be part of Greek Empire, Persian Empire, Afghan Empire etc.

It doesn't matter if Tamilnadu and Sindh were separate entites when ruled from Britain , the bristish were knew these were two indian regions.
And it's always been like that since the days of Alexander . When Alexander came to conquer India , he knew at the shore of River Sindh , Indies begins. similarly when Vasco da gama alighted at coast of Kerala , he knew he had arrived in India.

From time immemorial , the whole world acknowledges , from kashmir to kanyakumari , and from Attock to cuttack , it's geographical and cultural India .

LOL Yeah sure. Is that why your countrymen still cry over it till this day and you open threads on this forum? Your bigoted Hindu leaders openly confess about unifying modern day Pakistan into greater Hindustan LMAO

Don't hide your pain. I can sense it from thousands of miles away. It feels good by the way.

LOL @ 180 MILLION Muslims. Who get ill treated, raped, scolded etc. by their Hindu brothers. What a way to be proud of your Indian Muslim population. What is there to digest here I wonder?

and how hard is it to keep articles like that not popping up.

Its been 70 years.

get over it or take a cold shower as prescribed by nature on 14 August to you guys.

Just let it go

Back
Top Bottom