What's new

Why The Army's Arjun Tank May Be Its Best Bet Yet

Well is it wrong to support indigenous weapon systems?
Even PLA was forced to use indigenous weapons during the early phase of Cold war, so did you stop making further progress in weapons development?
Don't expect us to stop, we will give Arjun to private sector company and they will sell it to some needy countries at low rates, like you do with your stuff and IAM not an RSS guy ok...
See now at least you are humble. There is nothing wrong at all. If I am Indian, I would continue those programs, but claiming it to be the bestest on earth is bullshit. Understand? Good, stay humble and progress at your own pace, stop comparing your infantile weapons industry with China.

You just copied some of the words my friend, do you that T72 were modified for the race, we did not changed our tanks engine.
Arjun is a big tank and all the parameters and tank drills were designed for light tanks.....
I would say least about our performance, we are not the greatest tank commanders either...

I copied nothing.

From the ranking, you can see India gotta be last anyway.

Why not field Arjun, beats being the last.

sgDpBif.png

I copied nothing.

From the ranking, you can see India gotta be last anyway.

Why not field Arjun, beats being the last.

sgDpBif.png

Give them the best weapons on earth and they will still fck it up. You give them T-90s, they will smoke it, you give them SU-30, they will crash it, you give them Kilos, they will fck it up.

Give them the best weapons on earth and they will still fck it up. You give them T-90s, they will smoke it, you give them SU-30, they will crash it, you give them Kilos, they will fck it up.

At least the chinese has the confidence to field its tank.

I hope to see the same from the Indians whom seems to so many good things to say about this tank

well ill give you the reason, its simple these weapon systems dont have an independent spare line in India, rather we need to import these spares and then use it.
sometimes its used in extreme and harsh environment, thus it smokes, crash or sinks.......Our govt is slow like a snail...

well ill give you the reason, its simple these weapon systems dont have an independent spare line in India, rather we need to import these spares and then use it.
sometimes its used in extreme and harsh environment, thus it smokes, crash or sinks.......Our govt is slow like a snail...
No offense, but using spares as an excuse for crashing subs and ships is not logical, I can understand if you blame spares for MKI crashed but not naval accidents. It's got to do with training and discipline. Indian T-90s, the Russian and Chinese tanks all went through the same terrain and challenges, as do all other 8 competitors, only the Indian tanks smoked, there is something wrong with your military, these top tanks are not maintained properly, either corruption or incompetence. I can understand one smoked tank, but 2, that is just sheer incompetence.

Once the missile is ready, absolutely no reason not to induct Arjun Mk2 in big numbers.
It's truly a world beater.
There are tanks heavier than this and less capable praised by these same posters.

Bangladesh.
Bangladesh was made by the Bengali and carved out of India. Now Hindustani territory is in Muslim hands be it Bangladesh or Pakistan. Chupoooo

No offense, but using spares as an excuse for crashing subs and ships is not logical, I can understand if you blame spares for MKI crashed but not naval accidents. It's got to do with training and discipline. Indian T-90s, the Russian and Chinese tanks all went through the same terrain and challenges, as do all other 8 competitors, only the Indian tanks smoked, there is something wrong with your military, these top tanks are not maintained properly, either corruption or incompetence. I can understand one smoked tank, but 2, that is just sheer incompetence.
Listen my friend there is no need to demean Indian armed forces, as an enemy you have the right, but you cannot say Indian armed forces are a bunch of untrained, unprofessional soldiers.
You don't have the right to say that, if your words were true Pakistan would had captured Kashmir long ago and AP would had been in your hands....
Our Forces are very capable and if at all there are accidents happening, it's all due to corruption and incompetency of our politicians...
Every soldier of every country is equally capable, the only thing that determines it's effectiveness is the equipment, if it's faulty then soldier cannot do much....

840~ T90 are part of Indian Armored Corps.
Highly outdated figures.
We imported 657 T-90 tanks from Russia (248 tanks as fully formed and 409 tanks as knocked down kits).
Then we got licence to produced 1000 more T-90s.
Till March 31, 2013, we produced 225 T-90 as per CAG report.
Since 2012-13 production capacity at HVF got increased to 100 T-90s per year.
In 2012-13 90T-90s were produced and since then it is 100 T-90s a year.

So we have over 1300 T-90s as of December 2017.

This year production capacity has been increased to 140 T-90 tanks per year.

Highly outdated figures.
We imported 657 T-90 tanks from Russia (248 tanks as fully formed and 409 tanks as knocked down kits).
Then we got licence to produced 1000 more T-90s.
Till March 31, 2013, we produced 225 T-90 as per CAG report.
Since 2012-13 production capacity at HVF got increased to 100 T-90s per year.
In 2012-13 90T-90s were produced and since then it is 100 T-90s a year.

So we have over 1300 T-90s as of December 2017.

This year production capacity has been increased to 140 T-90 tanks per year.
Kindly mention some credible source not some random calculations.

Back
Top Bottom