What's new

Why the army or rangers does not raid Lal Masjid like they did 90?

so you do not find any terrorist activity emanating from that mosque? I guess it makes sense.. PDF thinktank analyst.

Please do mention except verbal diarrhea which terror activities are being emanating from there ? Speaking before thinking is the habit of fools.

Lal Masjid has been under continuous watch, long before this Nine zero op happened. I have personally seen tinted glass cars coming in and taking away the particular guy they sought.

And current situation of the accused is much like "Empty vessels make much noise". It carries no imminent threat anymore the supporters have been crushed in Swat and now in Waziristan. And any error in making victims this time won't be affordable nor a good idea. So rants of op on public forums, just because a nut case keeps appearing on TV to make bullshit statements, should stop and let the sensible ones do their jobs (which they are doing perfectly).

Lal worship place ke pujarion ke liye
Make in frames and put in the walls, watch everyday:enjoy:
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1426580698.061210.jpg

@KURUMAYA

Do you have any recent photos depicting all this? These are all pre last op. And I think the discussion here is op to be conducted now........................

@KURUMAYA

Do you have any recent photos depicting all this? These are all pre last op. And I think the discussion here is op to be conducted now........................
Yep have a tarana of whores of Lal worship place praising Daesh;) Wana watch it? Fresh one:D

Yep have a tarana of whores of Lal worship place praising Daesh;) Wana watch it? Fresh one:D
Bhai hazaroan log Pak mein daesh ko support kartain hain we cant just arrest them

Back
Top Bottom