What's new

Why the army or rangers does not raid Lal Masjid like they did 90?

Pakistani E

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I just want to know the thoughts of members here, is this just cowardness? Or some "strategic" decision? If MQM are terrorists, than the guy sitting in Lal Masjid is 100 times worse terrorist and related to the people who have killed over 50,000 Pakistanis. Why this double standards?

I just want to know the thoughts of members here, is this just cowardness? Or some "strategic" decision? If MQM are terrorists, than the guy sitting in Lal Masjid is 100 times worse terrorist and related to the people who have killed over 50,000 Pakistanis. Why this double standards?

Its not their job... rangers only come when its emergency situation.
Army comes, when limited action is required.

Guy sitting in lal masjid has lots of political influence, he has clean chit from reinstated judiciary.

Well, they did - back in '07. As much as I'd like to see LEA raid on that Terror Fort, fact remains, it'd be counterproductive. I fully support Interior Minister and Army Chief on their strategy of eradicating terrorism and extremism with total consensus. Without consensus among religious and political parties, it'd be chaos. One can never rely on this sold out media, who had one opinion before Lal Masjid Operation and other opinion during and after the operation, to develop consensus among general public and stake holders.

While Lal Masjid is a Terror Fort, one can't deny 90 isn't. It's just like a criminal saying why isn't the other criminal arrested first. Irrespective of who is first, terrorism - Religious, Political or Ethnic, must end.

Raiding 90 and eliminating terror from Karachi is extremely important. Karachi is a flash point as is North Waziristan.

Operation in Karachi is going on against TTP as well. MQM is not alone in the targeted operation. If MQM disowns terror and does only politics, its welcome. if not, and MQM keeps crying like baby, then more bad days are ahead for it.

is there any terrorist activity emanating from Lal masjid except verbal diarrhea ? Compare it to 9-0. Is Lal masjid hosting similar weapons to 9-0 ? Is Lal masjid hosting terrorists and target killers like 9-0 ?

The reasons
Read the posts of @airmarshal and Bratva:coffee: the fact is straight they playing Islamic Card hiding behind a Mosque ( correction worship place ) coz in my eyes there nothing like Islam inside it. All in our institutes we have fundos like them sitting in parliament/courts/agencies/sorry to say even in Army to save their evil axxes, Zia mar geya LEKIN uski baqiat still bitting the nation. Need a liberal commando like Mushraff to finish the job.

is there any terrorist activity emanating from Lal masjid except verbal diarrhea ? Compare it to 9-0. Is Lal masjid hosting similar weapons to 9-0 ? Is Lal masjid hosting terrorists and target killers like 9-0 ?

so you do not find any terrorist activity emanating from that mosque? I guess it makes sense.. PDF thinktank analyst.

Are you suggesting they should raid the 90 as mushy the commando raided LAL mosque and killed hundreds of innocent hostages?

so you do not find any terrorist activity emanating from that mosque? I guess it makes sense.. PDF thinktank analyst.

Verbal support for the Taliban is nothing compared to holding hostage the financial hub of the country through the use of target killers, extortionist and other mafia-men. We've spent almost a decade fighting terror and it's high time we warn these political parties and their paramilitary forces that they're not safe.

just want to know the thoughts of members here, is this just cowardness? Or some "strategic" decision? If MQM are terrorists, than the guy sitting in Lal Masjid is 100 times worse terrorist and related to the people who have killed over 50,000 Pakistanis. Why this double standards?

Maybe because Musharraf isn't in power and nobody else has the balls to do it?

innocent hostages
""
"Innocent Hostages"
lal-masjid-terrorists.jpg

Jamia-Hafsa-ISIS-660x330.jpg

jamia-hafsa-trained-terrorist-girls.gif

screenhunter_12_may_14_0103.gif

I believe this time Lal Masjid terrorists are careful & they are playing safe, but I hope when Intel Agencies & PA gets creditable information, I hope they act immediately against Lal Masjid.

I will blame the sold out media, Dajjal Iftekhar Bastard, corrupt & incompetent political parties for the rebirth of Lal Masjid.

Wiping fake mullahs completely out of Pakistan is in the best interests of Pakistan.

Bhai sab ke din ayengy thora sabar to kejye..

So finally people have came to the conclusion that yes 90 is a den of ugly monsters (criminals) and it is no political party but a bunch of gangsters terrorizing the public and gaining votes. Because if you believe Lal masjid is also a pit of snakes and you there can be a comparison between Lal masjid and 90 then, hence its proven :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom